Hollywood Tonight - Official Discussion Thread

Re: Some info about "Hollywood"

it's a brave man/women/whatever that pops up here claiming insider info in the current insane-anger-confusion climate... well done to u... but i fear u risk imminent excision so thread lightly, ...get it?...thread!

Re: Hollywood Tonight

oh dear god!! sounds like my best impersonation of Michael...

relieved to find out folks are joking because that nearly gave me a heart attack!!!

^^ :hysterical:

:lol: at this thread.

I think this is the most interesting title from the album, since hearing the tracklist its the song I wanted to hear the most :)

I havent heard that instrumental in years lol... Thats been around for donkeys years

Sorry, can't say much more about the song, except that once you hear it you won't be able to get it out of your head.

My favorites on the album are "Hollywood," "Behind the Mask," and "Much Too Soon."

Sorry, can't say much more about the song, except that once you hear it you won't be able to get it out of your head.

My favorites on the album are "Hollywood," "Behind the Mask," and "Much Too Soon."

Can you descripe the songs?

Hollywood which kind of song is it?

to maskoflife.... Is the behind the mask song the similar to greg phillinganes version ?

Is James porte on the Hollywood tonight track ?

Maskoflife, is The Way You Love Me, the same song that was on UC?

"Monster" could be a really big club hit. Think "Shout" meets "Threatened." But of course many fans won't like it because of the Cascio connection.

thanks for coming here and sharing this info :) i wish i knew if you where from sony or what lol.

"Monster" could be a really big club hit. Think "Shout" meets "Threatened." But of course many fans won't like it because of the Cascio connection.

once the people hear the songs and if they are good , I really do not think that any connection or arguments or controversy would matter.

or it's just my wishful thinking :)

Maskoflife, is The Way You Love Me, the same song that was on UC?

Yes, but its been updated and produced by Neff-U. I like both versions but the new one is definitely more current.

BTW, I can verify that I am not Bubbles. ;)

:lol: :lol: :clapping::punk: :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much for all this you share with us.

OVERALL - do you think Michael will recieve good reviews or will the general public think it is an average album?

How good do you think the album is compared to other MJ albums??

I have heard a few second snippet of Much Too Soon. I am in love with it. I can't wait to hear Hollywood. I love that it hasn't leaked anywhere. Thanks a lot for making it even harder to wait for the album! :)

Actually, I do appreciate the info. I am trying to imagine a new recording of Behind the Mask. The old ones are so 80s.

how about the entire album overall ... what do you make of the tracks selected and are you happy with the controversial tracks like BN and keep your head up ?

Yes, but its been updated and produced by Neff-U. I like both versions but the new one is definitely more current.
Oh really? :eek: Hmm, looking forward to hearing that as well then! :yes:

:lol: :lol: :clapping::punk: :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much for all this you share with us.

OVERALL - do you think Michael will recieve good reviews or will the general public think it is an average album?

How good do you think the album is compared to other MJ albums??

Your welcome. The album is excellent and very accessible for the general public. I think it will do really well if the controversy doesn't spoil it.

how about the entire album overall ... what do you make of the tracks selected and are you happy with the controversial tracks like BN and keep your head up ?

The album is really strong. As for the Cascio tracks, they have become so divisive I kind of wish they would be replaced. But that's not my call. And it's very unlikely that any changes will be made. So I say enjoy seven or ten new MJ songs depending on your opinion. The truth will prevail eventually.

Are the same versions of breaking news and Keep ur head on the album and is that michael after all lol

Your welcome. The album is excellent and very accessible for the general public. I think it will do really well if the controversy doesn't spoil it.

Oh I really think not.

Hopefully SONY will promote it all they can and give it their best.

I just hope all the negative talk about BN wont ruin the entire album.

KYHU is all MJ. Great song.

Back