Hollywood Tonight - Official Discussion Thread

Re: Some info about "Hollywood"

is this the song? well I feel comfort in knowing MJ worked on this one except..in the copyright catalog..it's just "Hollywood". One of the few songs from the album that has an actual copyright in Congress database.

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=10&ti=1,10&SAB1=hollywood&BOOL1=all%20of%20these&FLD1=Keyword%20Anywhere%20%28GKEY%29%20%28GKEY%29&GRP1=AND%20with%20next%20set&SAB2=michael%20jackson&BOOL2=all%20of%20these&FLD2=Keyword%20Anywhere%20%28GKEY%29%20%28GKEY%29&CNT=25&PID=sLd4Up2mdqzQThk9UaOB7f4uM&SEQ=20101114154757&SID=1

Re: Hollywood Tonight

Oh yes, I had doubts first but now I'm 100000% convinced it's Michael. They just processed his vocals.
That's it people, get over it. It's Michael. Don't ruin it for the rest of us who want to enjoy it!

:hysterical:

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to hearing this track. Thanks for sharing your information. Do you have any details on what exactly the song is about?

I think this is one of the 3T boys . Must be a demo , he is in the credits anyway so he must of done this demo .

Better be a demo anyway , cause I don't know how much more I can take with this fake ass shit album .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerous_88
Are you Teddy? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Taj is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorMacBernik
Maskoflife you are Akon imo :)

Who's next :lol::lol:

Michael Jackson maybe.

Maskoflife - are you by any chance Michael Jackson ? :cheeky:

LOL Thaaaat was a little silly. I definitely was giggling the whole time. I'm really excited for this track in particular :D

I'm Jeff, btw. Some of you may remember me when I was on all the communities a couple years back as "Blame It On The Boogie". I've been reading posts here and following the news on MJJC but haven't been involved in the discussions. Well with all this new album nonsense going on... I haaaad to have a voice here! LOL

guys, just got an exclusive preview of an edited version of the song, now I can definitely hear Michael
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10507085/hollywood tonight.mp3

this is no MJ song without some adlibs from "Earth Song". you NEED to add "what about africa?" to that song, no matter the topic. it ALMOST sounds like MJ. maybe you will finally have a voice that sounds like MJ after processing it 3 times, by the way, and releasing 3 different versions on michaeljackson.com which basically just sound the same, but there will be Sony's agents on this board claiming "oh there's a new version of it on MJ.com now you can clearly hear that this is him!" when in fact it's the same song the whole time. i'll do this job for free!

why? we're just having the same fun that sony is having :)

Just to let people know who are entering this thread.

None of the links you click on are actually the real song.

:rofl:

Thanks for sharing this with us.
I guess we will have to wait and see what the song is really like.
Sounds promising at least. :)

are u fake? if so... pm me, I know 6 sound engineers and 5 sony people who will vouch for your authenticity... ; - )

lol @ everyone guessing who s/he is :lol:

Can't wait to hear the song though. I hope it's a dance track! :bugeyed

Back