Hollywood Tonight - Official Discussion Thread

Re: Hollywood Tonight

maskoflife have you heard the will.i.am songs?

The album is really strong. As for the Cascio tracks, they have become so divisive I kind of wish they would be replaced. But that's not my call. And it's very unlikely that any changes will be made. So I say enjoy seven or ten new MJ songs depending on your opinion. The truth will prevail eventually.

This. It always does, eventually.

Re: Some info about "Hollywood"

I said in another post I would give some info about the album if things became more civil/positive around here.

So here goes...

"Hollywood Tonight" is amazing! It was actually co-written by Michael and Brad Buxer. It features contributions, ironically, from both Teddy Riley and Taryll Jackson (from 3T). It is co-produced by Neff-U and Teddy Riley.

Definitely one of the highlights of the album! Fans will love it.

So you 're saying this track is 100% Mike?
There will be no second thoughts?

Oh, and I forgot to say, when mentioning my favorites: "(I Can't Make It) Another Day" is epic! Wait till you hear the full version. Turn the speakers up, it will blow you away!

Oh, and I forgot to say, when mentioning my favorites: "(I Can't Make It) Another Day" is epic! Wait till you hear the full version. Turn the speakers up, it will blow you away!

:D:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::D:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Looks like this will be one of Mj best albums:D:D

Thank you SO MUCH for your insight and reactions to the new album, mask. It is SO REFRESHING to have positivity and excitement back on the board! This place was beginning to get scary and depressing...

MJ FOREVER!

AHHH! Can't wait to hear Another Day!! :D

:clapping::punk::clapping:

CAN'T WAIT !!! Will be EPIC!

:woohoo:

:wild: :punk: :dropdead:

:wild: :bounce:

Thank you SO MUCH for your insight and reactions to the new album, mask. It is SO REFRESHING to have positivity and excitement back on the board! This place was beginning to get scary and depressing...

MJ FOREVER!

You're welcome. And thanks to everyone else for the kind comments.

An amazing thing about Michael was his restraint. Can you imagine creating something that is totally brilliant, but having the patience to hold on to it until you felt the moment was right. That's what I find fascinating when you hear some of these unreleased songs. Just look at some of what made it onto The Ultimate Collection: "Fall Again," "We've Had Enough," "On the Line, "In the Back." For most artists, these would be songs to hang your entire career on.

For Michael, the quality and craftsmanship was always very very high and you will hear that again on the new album.

so 4 out of the 10 tracks are your favorites? Well this is good news!

An amazing thing about Michael was his restraint. Can you imagine creating something that is totally brilliant, but having the patience to hold on to it until you felt the moment was right. That's what I find fascinating when you hear some of these unreleased songs. Just look at some of what made it onto The Ultimate Collection: "Fall Again," "We've Had Enough," "On the Line, "In the Back." For most artists, these would be songs to hang your entire career on.

For Michael, the quality and craftsmanship was always very very high and you will hear that again on the new album.

True. You are making it even more exiting. Thank you so much. It was what I needed. So happy now.

"Monster" could be a really big club hit. Think "Shout" meets "Threatened." But of course many fans won't like it because of the Cascio connection.

I love the Cascio tracks I've heard so far. It's all MJ!

The album is really strong. As for the Cascio tracks, they have become so divisive I kind of wish they would be replaced. But that's not my call. And it's very unlikely that any changes will be made. So I say enjoy seven or ten new MJ songs depending on your opinion. The truth will prevail eventually.

Yes, I personally believe it is all MJ- no doubts in my mind. And the truth will eventually prevail, like you said. What did MJ always say? "Lies run sprints, truth runs marathons". I totally believe this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MASK!!! I don't know who you are but I am very positive you are trustworthy. It's been a mess around here for days, so your comments have been the ray of light we've been waiting for!

We so desperately needed an infusion of excitement once again, and you have been the fuel to spark it. Thanks again!

Let's all celebrate this great gift from Michael! :cheers:
This album will be massive, massive I'm telling you and tell everybody!!!

tricia70 - Great post.

And I agree in everything you said.

^^^

The long picture in my signature is made by KOPV. You are very welcome to use it and all the other stuff KOPV made. He would like people to help promote Michael too. So I've put it on facebook also. :)

How many out of the ten tracks are uptempo numbers?

maskoflife:

What year was Hollywood Tonight written and recorded by MJ? Thats the one that interests me the most. And monster.

Dude, I've heard Breaking news, and keep your head, and they are not MJ's

how would u say it's 100% MJ ?!!! :S

+ As far as I listened to in this thread, it's silly to say it's mj who's singing this part !!

bump ;) please answer damien's and my question!

Back