Hollywood Tonight - Official Discussion Thread

Re: Hollywood Tonight

I absolutely love DYKWYCA. I have an MP3 version, but not in high quality. Could someone share a link to the HQ version? Via pm?

Thanks!

lol, its funny how 12 o'clock totally took over the latter portion of this thread but it is to be expected because it F*CKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.
Can someone PM me the high quality version as well?? lol, thanks guys.

If DYKWYCA is not HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT and will not be on the album could someone pm me a link to DL??

Can someone PM me the HQ version too please? Thanks.

could someone pm me the hq version too? thanks!

Until we know for sure please treat HT and DYKWYCA has two seperate songs as we have no proof to say that they are the same. We just want to avoid it getting messy. Thanks everyone.

All the DYKWYCA posts need to be moved to the relevant thread. It's not Hollywood Tonight.

maskoflife are the versions of Breaking News and Keep Your Head Up that we have heard exactly the same on the album?

does anyone know when "All I Need" was recorded?

You're welcome. And thanks to everyone else for the kind comments.

An amazing thing about Michael was his restraint. Can you imagine creating something that is totally brilliant, but having the patience to hold on to it until you felt the moment was right. That's what I find fascinating when you hear some of these unreleased songs. Just look at some of what made it onto The Ultimate Collection: "Fall Again," "We've Had Enough," "On the Line, "In the Back." For most artists, these would be songs to hang your entire career on.

For Michael, the quality and craftsmanship was always very very high and you will hear that again on the new album.

:wild: You just made me so excited and yet cry at the same time. Thank you so much for your posts. As others have said, it's nice to have some positivity here again. I'm even more excited about the album now. I'm glad we get the DVD set on Monday to hold us over until Dec. 14th!!! :clapping::wild:

I know it's not the same song as Hollywood, but can someone also PM me with DYKWYCA??? Please

Last edited:
Hollywood tonight lyrics!!!

Lipstick in hand
Tahitian tanned
In her painted on jeans
She dreams of fame
She changed her name
To one that fits the movie screen
She’s headed for the big time, that means
She’s going Hollywood
She’s going Hollywood tonight
She’s going Hollywood
She’s going Hollywood
It’s true, that you, may never ever have that chance again

:wild: You just made me so excited and yet cry at the same time. Thank you so much for your posts. As others have said, it's nice to have some positivity here again. I'm even more excited about the album now. I'm glad we get the DVD set on Monday to hold us over until Dec. 14th!!! :clapping::wild:

I know it's not the same song as Hollywood, but can someone also PM me with DYKWYCA??? Please

Thanks butterflies. The new album is really good. Fans just need to realize that all posthumous releases are approximations. They can never be exactly what Michael intended. But it's still great material.

Back