*HOT OFF THE PRESS!* NEW MJ Waxwork Unveiled This Morning At Madame Tussauds, London! Pics Inside!

It's weird, cause 'technically' it does look quite like him but it lacks that quality that makes Michael Michael, and so therefore, kinda doesn't look like him...

Well, I know what I'm talking about!

i know what ur talking about. u will never capture the Michael Jackson aura in a wax figure, but this is the best wax figure likeness i have ever seen.

thx for posting, op

i think it looks pretty gorgeous, but nothing comes close to the real thing

i know what ur talking about. u will never capture the Michael Jackson aura in a wax figure, but this is the best wax figure likeness i have ever seen.

thx for posting, op

very true!!! None of the figures ever really look like him becuase they can't catch his magc. I've seen other celebs where you if you put the wax next to the real thing you can't tell the difference: Britney Spears, Jamie Foxx, and Snoop Dog. no offense to them though.

its definitly better than some

i really want to see it, my friend went recently and got to, but she didnt get a picture with him because apparently the queues there were real long (I however would still queue :D)

Here's some pics I took when I went in July.

yj503.jpg

1r86et.jpg

2qipcwj.jpg

very true!!! None of the figures ever really look like him becuase they can't catch his magc. I've seen other celebs where you if you put the wax next to the real thing you can't tell the difference: Britney Spears, Jamie Foxx, and Snoop Dog. no offense to them though.

yeah i agree with you. the wax figures became famous because they were the spitting image of prior celebs.

Back