How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

I got a headache, but apart from that ok.

Tired but feeling pretty good up until a few minutes or so ago. When I came across some of my MJ related videos I had downloaded and saved on some blank computer discs. I had forgotten about some of them. And I can't even begin to tell you how much that hurt seeing them. Now I am crying over him again.:( :boohoo

Tired but feeling pretty good up until a few minutes or so ago. When I came across some of my MJ related videos I had downloaded and saved on some blank computer discs. I had forgotten about some of them. And I can't even begin to tell you how much that hurt seeing them. Now I am crying over him again.:( :boohoo

:better:to you dear... I tend to 'avoid' certain 'scenes' so my mind can't whirl into the downward spiral :smilerolleyes:

Oh, I'm feeling FINE then again been HOME today... Tomoz is different though :scratch:

Very tired
Missing Michael horribly right now
very miserable
and I have a headache from my constant lack of sleep

And it is all thanks to that evil nameless monster. Who cause me to suffer from insomnia now. The last time I had a good nights worth of sleep was back when we still had Michael. I so hope that evil monster dies before he ever gets out of prison.

tired. today so veeeery rain i've cold ill' be bed

^aww... I know exactly what you're talking about. .. I hate that!! :p

Good!

Back