How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

Weird since late last night I woke up from being dozed off on the couch, I felt like my head was punched, almost of balance.

I'm shot with anxiety today because of my mom.

:angry: Miserable

The same that I am always feeling. Especially after what happen with Michael. It's going to be 9 years this June. But it still feels like it just happen yesterday. It's no wonder why I am still suffering from horrible depression as well as anxiety/panic attacks now. And than there are my horrible vivid MJ related nightmares that I am still having. Last month alone I had 3 of them. I hate that damn fcking ahole with a passion. For ruining my once h word life. Right now I am feeling really tired. Not only because of my insomnia I am still suffering with since what happen with Michael. I suffer with horrible allergies. So I was up most of the night because of it. Thank God I have a nice warm comfortable bed to be in. It's where I am at right now.

:angry:Venting out of anger.:banghead:

I'm pissed that those NHL b@$^@#%$ suspended Brad Marchand 5 games for elbowing Marcus Johansson (which I say was UNINTENTIONAL), well I hope those Marchand haters are happy, because I'm not, wait til' I tell my mother about this, she's gonna be pissed since Marchand's her favourite player.

I hate those Marchand haters, they're just as bad as those damned MJ haters.

I'm feeling a bit wistful that the Winter Olympic competition in Pyongcheung is almost over.

BUT, I'm excited to watch the Closing Ceremony and then, in about two weeks, the Winter Paralympics will begin.

I love watching all kinds of sport and elite athletes, no matter what they're doing!

^ I love the Winter Olympics too - watching the best athletes in the world excel at their chosen sport! It's so friendly and pleasant, I love it!

I'm feeling good today, the sun is shining again. I have an interview tomorrow for a new job, so fingers crossed for me! :)

Feeling kind of sad right now; I'm going to try hard to shake off these blues. Browsing this site and some good tunes will hopefully do the trick!

Feeling overloaded by watching bunnies on YouTube by Hook's Hollands. Holland Lop bunnies.

The same that I had always felt. Which is mostly misery, tiredness, and depressed. But I am also not feeling very well. Which is nothing new for me. Almost 9 years of depression can make you not feel well. Wish I had Michael to help make me feel better again.:(

Feeling rather good today, not to mention that it's Friday tomorrow (woohoo!) and spring is around the corner, so more sunshine to come soon! :)

Feeling rather good! The great thing about life is that there's always something to look forward to, sometimes you've got to keep on rollin'!
Looking forward to the weekend to watch lots of sports and listen to good music!

Sad today we lost a great lady Barbara Bush she will be miss. My prayers go out to the Bush's family my God keep you in perfect peace. ?

31f4905b114ae2f1e5305bd393d908f9--los-simpson-funny-ha-ha.jpg

M7a5L.gif

From listening to “Man In The Mirror” Los Angeles 1989 (January 26th show)

you guys, I've been dealing with insomnia for a several weeks now and IDK what to do. I am actually generally very healthy, have always been a light sleeper and sometimes have issues sleeping but it's gotten really bad. I have tried so many things and I finally (don't judge) got a marijuana pen and started smoking at night to fall asleep. It helps, but a "Good" night is 5 hrs.. Which is a great improvement sadly but I'm just SO done with this issue.

Honestly at its worst point, I felt a unique understanding of what Michael could have felt (mine was 10 days straight with 1-2 hrs of sleep a night).. for those who have not dealt with it before.. Just know it's a gift not to!

Your lack of sleep messes with your nerves, and your nerves keep you up.. viscous cycle! in the middle of the night hyperventilating with anxiety without a specific reason etc. hormones all out of wack! my skin got lighter, face started to sink in, and I could cry on a dime.

I do not like smoking and hope to find a real resolution soon!

Really venting out of hatred towards the NHL and those Brad Marchand haters.

Back