How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

I am struggling with a severe cold and a sore throat :(

I was in one of my very rare good moods. Especially since hearing this morning how Trump was surging in the polls. I am a Trump supporter. And I find it so very funny what is happening to Clinton now and those emails. Any way I was in a good mood. Until my local news had to show the Halloween party that the president and his wife had shown. And that really upset me when I had heard Michael's Thriller song being played. I almost suffered one of my anxiety attacks from just hearing 2 seconds of that song. Now I am back to feeling how I was yesterday. Which is mostly being really nasty and very miserable. Hopefully my new Sims 4 ep City Living is going to help cheer me up. I'm glad it came out today.

Trying to keep myself in a good mood all day today. Not just because I have my Sims 4 City Living ep which I totally love. Today is my beloved Shahrukh Khan's 51st birthday. Which I am going to celebrate today. By watching some of his movies and performances. I can still remember a time when I used to always love to celebrate Michael's birthday. I can sadly no longer do that. Thanks to that evil nameless ahole. But thankfully I can still do it with Shahrukh. At least mother fcking ahole didn't take Shahrukh away from me. Like he did with MJ.

The same as usual which is very miserable and nasty. And I am also quite angry seeing just how f-ing stupid the people in my country are. That they want to support that stupid liar Clinton. Why can't they see that Trump is the far better choice? I just can't believe just how stupid and brainless the people in my country really are.

Last edited:

Kind of sad.. I'm gonna miss Obama. This election sucks. I hope that in 2020 Michaelle Obama will run as president

Kind of sad.. I'm gonna miss Obama. This election sucks. I hope that in 2020 Michaelle Obama will run as president

I so totally hope not. Obama is one president I am so not going to miss. I say good riddance to that horrible president. The only good thing that Obama did as president is that he has gotten rid of Osama Bin Laden. I am only saying that since I am 100% Republican. And just like my brother a proud Trump supporter. I hope in 2020 Trump will run for president again. Because I still think he will make a good president. Especially since I just love his attitude on things. I just find it so very funny. To think back when we still had Michael. I used to be a really nice person. Now thanks to what that ahole did to him. I had become the opposite of how I used to be. And you know what as much as I hate it. I have since gotten used to being a mean, miserable, and nasty person. And thanks to that ahole I will never be that nice person ever again.

Just as unusual I am feeling mostly miserable right now. The only thing that will put me in a good mood today. Is that Nostradamus prediction comes true and Trump wins as president. I hate that stupid lying woman that is running against him.

Pissed off at those fricking final results.

Really tired since I was up most of the night watching CNN. And being extremely glad that Nostradamus prediction came true. About Trump winning presidency. So very glad to be 100% Republican. As well as a very proud Trump supporter. So other besides being really tired. I am in one of my very rare good moods. Especially since Trump is now the winner.

To think back when we still had Michael. I used to be a really nice person. Now thanks to what that ahole did to him. I had become the opposite of how I used to be. And you know what as much as I hate it. I have since gotten used to being a mean, miserable, and nasty person. And thanks to that ahole I will never be that nice person ever again.

Just as unusual I am feeling mostly miserable right now. The only thing that will put me in a good mood today. Is that Nostradamus prediction comes true and Trump wins as president. I hate that stupid lying woman that is running against him.

Interesting-were you for Trump because you think you are now just a mean, miserable, nasty person and you feel like you relate to him? Or were you always just a tried and true Republican-no matter the candidate.

Well, you got your wish.

Today I feel violently ill. Not sure if it's the election results, but I only got an hour's sleep last night-the migraine is real.

Interesting-were you for Trump because you think you are now just a mean, miserable, nasty person and you feel like you relate to him? Or were you always just a tried and true Republican-no matter the candidate.

Well, you got your wish.

Today I feel violently ill. Not sure if it's the election results, but I only got an hour's sleep last night-the migraine is real.

Well ever since what that mother fcking ahole did to Michael. I had become the kind of person I am now because of what that ahole did. I was totally the opposite back when we still had Michael. I was still for the Republicans then. But I used to be a really h word and nice person when we still had Michael. But that ended for me on that horrible June date at 6:30 pm. That ahole had took away the only thing that I had ever loved. And given me that h word. I want nothing more to go back to how I used to be back when we still had Michael. But until God finally decides to give Michael back. I am force to be the kind of person I am now. I hate it but it is the way it has to be with me now. I used to be a 100% hardcore MJ fan up until what had happen to him. Now only a half percent of that MJ fandom still remains for me. Being an MJ is something I will never be again thanks to that nameless ahole. I want nothing more to be like either Shivani Chopra, Sanjay Singhania or Pratap Ravi in the Bollywood movies Anjaam, Ghajini, and Rakht Charitra. The main characters of those movies were out for revenge on the people that destroyed their once h word life. Out of those 3 revenge seeking Bollywood movies Rakht Charitra is really the best one of those 3. That movie is a real blood bath of revenge killings. What really makes me love that movie. That it was based on a true story that happen in India. Bollywood really knows how to make revenge type movies. And I would so totally love to get my revenge on that nameless ahole that totally destroyed the once h word life I once had. Back when we still had Michael. And he has definitely destroyed my life. Thanks to that fcking ahole I am now forced to live with major depression, horrible insomnia, horrific vivid nightmares about MJ, and horrible anxiety attacks. All things I never once had back when we still had Michael. But the one thing I realized now that I had made the most biggest mistake in my life. When I became a fan of his sometime back in the early 80s. Now that I am 36. That mistake is something I am forced to live with for the rest of my life. And I used to so totally love being an MJ fan at one time. Not anymore I don't.

Little bit better than I was last night. Last night was the American Music Awards. And it was just so very upsetting to watch a music award show. And to know that you will never going to see Michael there.:boohoo Without Michael there is just no point of ever watching another music award show ever again.:( :boohoo

Not too well since I had just came home from the dentist. From have 2 infected teeth removed. I just so wish for once I had Michael to listen to. To help make me feel better. Like he has always did before. I know he did when I had my wisdom teeth removed over 10 years ago. But thanks to that fcking nameless ahole I no longer have that option now.:( :boohoo

I'm feeling like I don't want to be at work ................ well that's usual lol

I feel like an alien. Honestly, it's how I feel everyday and especially at school. People always look at me weird, act weird or uncomfortable around me and they stare at me. They think I'm weird and stupid. It's lame because I try my best to seem polite and happy even though I have this sad looking face. Doesn't help that I suck at socializing and am depressed all the time and the zoloft isn't helping at all, it just makes me really tired all the time. I'm so lonely. I had nowhere to vent but here, maybe I need to see a therapist again or something.

I'm sick and tired of these kids at my school y'all. I was on the bus and this girl threw her heavy ass bookbag at my face as she was trying to throw it to someone else. Everyone laughed except for the girl next to me. The girl who did it said a half-ass "sorry". She's probably a damn freshman too. I know she doesn't like me, and if she tries something again tomorrow I'm beating tf out of her, swear to god. I'm done letting people push me around like this. I cant wait till I get my car next year so I wont have to ride with those stupid ass rugrats. Sorry for my language but I'm pissed and OVER IT.

I'm sick and tired of these kids at my school y'all. I was on the bus and this girl threw her heavy ass bookbag at my face as she was trying to throw it to someone else. Everyone laughed except for the girl next to me. The girl who did it said a half-ass "sorry". She's probably a damn freshman too. I know she doesn't like me, and if she tries something again tomorrow I'm beating tf out of her, swear to god. I'm done letting people push me around like this. I cant wait till I get my car next year so I wont have to ride with those stupid ass rugrats. Sorry for my language but I'm pissed and OVER IT.

I'm so sorry for you. Are there at least some nice people? My sister had the same problem.She had only one true friend and if that friend wasn't there it was hell.The only solution was leaving the school.Sad that there were no other possibilities.

Last edited:

I'm so sorry for you. Are there at least some nice people? My sister had the same problem.She had only one true friend and if that friend wasn't there it was hell.The only solution was leaving the school.Sad that there where no other possibilities.

Thanks for the reply. To answer your question, yes there are nice people but I only have 1 good friend just like your sister did. But she's pretty quiet too and the only time I see her is at lunch. I'll just push through school, I am already halfway through my junior year. About the situation that happened yesterday, well today someone told me the girl didn't mean it but I highly doubt it. I've heard them make comments about me before. Don't care anymore though.

Back