how many have pre-orded this is it from Amazon?

Have u pre-orded This is it?

• Yes!

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • No , but I will soon!

Votes: 48 39.0%
  • No, aint getting it !

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
I wasn't going to pre-order, but I bought the BluRay this morning because I was ordering BOTDF from Amazon anyways (only MJ cd I don't have), so I just decided to pre-order TII along with it....Plus, I got free shipping because of the price of TII...Although, now I have to wait until what, Feb 1st, to get it, when I could just buy it Jan 26 in the store....?? Oh well...It'll be worth the wait, I've waited this long...lol

I already have the Bluray, but I haven't watched it yet. Not ready to...!

I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy. They give you a free metal disc case if you pre-order with them.

PS3 is the best, even if you don't play games the Blu-ray player on it is said to be the best quality, and has more features that a regular Sony Blu-ray player. I use my PS3 more for watching movies than playing games. If you do buy a PS3 also buy the PlayStation remote control, as it's easier and better to use for watching Blu-ray movies than the PS3 controller. Blu-ray players also upscale regular DVD's, so you even get much better picture resolution and sound quality only DVD's as well.

I've pre-ordered the Blu-ray of this Is It from Amazon, and the DVD (so I can watch some of the extras on my MacBook Pro) from HMV because it comes with an set of cards (stills of This Is It) only exclusive to HMV. I've also pre-ordered from iTunes to I can watch This Is It on my iPod.

Thanks benscarr, good advice but it was price that dictated to me in the end.. i just ordered a Sony bluray player from Play.com.. usual price £149.99 down to £94.99 and free delivery, a bargain i say :clapping:

It's real nice. I put on my pants high, took a deep breath, and hold my breath. I gave it a best shot. Michael is the greatest at its best. I broke down. I turned it off in less than 10 minutes. I'm not ready to see it. But it's good to know you have it. Pretty tough guys!

UPDATE:

I never took him for granted. I could never imagine a world without him. But now I must live a reality without him. But I know we have to be strong and celebrate his life, and not spending time crying over his death.

It's real nice. I put on my pants high, took a deep breath, and hold my breath. I gave it a best shot. Michael is the greatest at its best. I broke down. I turned it off in less than 10 minutes. I'm not ready to see it. But it's good to know you have it. Pretty tough guys!

How do you already have it? :unsure:

I pre ordered my This is it today ( whoops well what was now yesterday! Mon 11/1/2010!
Can't wait to watch MJ in my own living room!! Roll on 6 weeks time eh?
:)

February 22, 2010 release date for UK
January 26, 2010 for US, but US dont get 2 disc? weird lol

I ordered the 2disc special edition from Amazon UK. I'm still hopen the content of the 2 disc will be the same as the blu-ray. Otherwise I need to get me a blu-ray player asap ha ha.

I've pre-ordered the Blu Ray and the 2 disc special edition DVD.

February 22, 2010 release date for UK
January 26, 2010 for US, but US dont get 2 disc? weird lol
I really think they are not releasing a 2-disc DVD version in the US in order to promote Blu-ray player sales more.

I preordered This Is It - Blu-Ray 10/29/2009, nearly the next day after I saw it in theaters. Now it's just days away for me to receive it shortly I hope.

I've ordered the spechial edition DVD and blu-ray package from Amazon com.

I had pre-ordered the DVD from Amazon, and at the time (beginning of this month), it said that it would be shipped Feb. 1. Then I found out that the 2-Disc DVD was going to be at Walmart, so I decided to get that instead and cancel the pre-ordered one. Then, before I can do so, I get an e-mail that the single disc has shipped. :lol: :doh:

I had pre-ordered the DVD from Amazon, and at the time (beginning of this month), it said that it would be shipped Feb. 1. Then I found out that the 2-Disc DVD was going to be at Walmart, so I decided to get that instead and cancel the pre-ordered one. Then, before I can do so, I get an e-mail that the single disc has shipped. :lol: :doh:
aw, that's kind of funny still :lol:.

I too just canceled my long pre-order back from Oct last year, I just called up Sony Style now & even the operator that answered the line had seemed taken back by the far back dated pre-order.

I had just saw earlier that Wal-Mart is selling the Blu-Ray This Is It for $23. Which is about 6 dollars cheaper that what I'm paying ordering from Sony plus I can just drive up to Wal-Mart and get it tomorrow when it's released, meanwhile I haven't got a single email from Sony on the status of my order ever since I pre-ordered last October.

I feel I made best decision just now. :yes:

Did anyone who ordered from Amazon get theirs today? I ordered it for the sole purpose of release date delivery, only to see that I haven't received anything in the mail. Now I'm wishing I could cancel the order, because I could have just walked to Walmart and had the film this afternoon.

ugh...never dealing with Amazon's "release date delivery" ever again; what a waste of money.

Back