How many times a day do you................

Depends what I'm doing that day! When warm or sweaty I change clothes again, or when having to go out, I change clothes too!!
So mostly would be 3 outfits a day, but most days is just 1 outfit and of course changing into pj's too!! ;)

How many times do you have to wash your hair in a week?

3 times in a week... On Monday, Wednesday and Saturday :tease:

How many times a day do you have to listen to Michael :heart: ?

I'm happy if I just hear Him sing one song, more is welcome of course, but not too much, cause that makes me think too much, and I don't wanna do that!! So at least once a day gives me a good feeling!! :heart:

Same question: How many times a day do you listen to Michael?

:blush: ONE hour when I wake up to 'charge' myself and then 4 hours in the evening on 'working' days :blush:

On HOME days, it's the whole morning and the whole evening :busted:

How many times a week do you meditate?

I don't have a pet, so I can't kiss it.... :p

How many times do you? (same question)

Not very often... Sometimes thrice a week...

How many times a day do you use your phone?

Not much, I'm not fond of smartphones or phones in general

How many times a day do you exercise?

Maybe a few times a day. Or even more than that. It all depends on how my depression is that day. 5 years later and I still tend to turn to food for comfort sometimes. Especially since I very hardly can call myself an MJ fan. And it is all thanks to one very evil nameless monster that did this to me.:(

Same question?

I don't know, too many I guess :laugh: more than 10 for sure
How many times a day do you cook for yourself?

Once maybe. :thinking:

How many times a day do you use your phone?

Several times. Not always to make phone calls, though.

How many times a day do you use your computer?

Three times, maybe four. :D

How many times do you listen to music?

too many ! lol ...I'm a coffee addict ;)

How many times a day, do you think about Michael?

Depends... sometimes none, and sometimes often. :)

How many times a day do you eat chocolate?

About almost none. I absolutely L.O.V.E. chocolate. And I so wish I could eat it several times a day. But that is unfortunately not possible. Not with the people I live with. But I am definitely going to be eating some today.:D

Same question?

A few times a day. It is almost always Bollywood music I am listening to. Since I very rarely listen to Michael anymore. Mainly because of the depression I am still suffering from. Over what had happen to him.:( It was this past Summer was the last time. I had really listen to him.:(

Same question?

Back