How was your day?

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Sep 21 2004, 05:42 PM
that sucks! what happened?
let's just say that some little fox was sneaking around making assumptions, decided to cleverly share it and make it work to his advantage, tried to eat a little chicken, then played the innocent little kitten.

All this while I was having the worst hangover of my life! :lol:

Originally posted by Mickey@Sep 21 2004, 09:15 PM
aww wifey. :(
Fo' real ho, can't peeps even cut me some slack while I"m recoverin' from a night out on da town? :lol:

awwww indeed :cry:

I know how you feel wifey. My day has been like every other day, filled with gaps and surprises from life. :coolio:

My day was pretty weird. :lol:

Let's just say when I thought I was talking to my friend Shar on the phone for 20 minutes.... it ended up not being her, it was my brother's friend who called my phone to get in contact with my bro, the girl who called has the same voice as my friend Shar, and our conversation ended with 'let's hang out tommorow' I had no idea it wasn't Shar! :lol: :doh: *so confused*

I'm just laughin about it right now...craziness I tell ya

Originally posted by MarissaMJ@Sep 21 2004, 09:45 PM

Let's just say when I thought I was talking to my friend Shar on the phone for 20 minutes.... it ended up not being her, it was my brother's friend who called my phone to get in contact with my bro, the girl who called has the same voice as my friend Shar, and our conversation ended with 'let's hang out tommorow' I had no idea it wasn't Shar! :lol: :doh: *so confused*

:eek: :lol: Wow! That's sooo wacky! I hope you didn't confide anything deep and personal that the girl would tell your bro!!

Did you tell her bout your mistake? Lol! You didn't even say your friend's name at one point?! Wow!

-Wingy

That's the thing, maybe she was playing along because I said "Hey Sharlene!" I guess she heard the "LENE" part thinking I said her name Leigh. Get my drift? LOL I didn't say anything personal basically just 'We havnt hung out in a while when we gonna hang?" :lol: Dayum! :lol:

That's funny. I'd been received a call from an old friend and we talked for few minutes and I asked "Who are you?" :p

Quite a good day for me. Just finish my assignment. I'll go home and sleep now.

Originally posted by MarissaMJ@Sep 21 2004, 10:45 PM

What the..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My day was okay. Had free hot dogs and stuff at school (Founder's Day).

I HAVE to watch Janet J. on "Will & Grace" tomorrow.

-Wingy

I'll be the first to admit that I have no life. So therefore the most interesting thing that happened today was my exam in basic law. It rained cats and dogs when I got back from the exam and of course I didn't have an umbrella with me. Oh, and I didn't have a yoghurt for lunch like I usually do.

Is it possible to buy a life on E-bay? 'cos I could do with one.

I am sowwy for complaing but...it sucked! :pth:

Good things:
I got to go to church
At school my teacher said if I keep up my work like I am I will pass the writeing part of the graduation test.
outside at lunch some kids saw my folder and started to talk about Michael, but this one kid said now dont be talking about him that is the king of pop. (and took up for him a lot)

Bad things:
I got called a tooth pick today.
The kid I watch from 3:30 till his mom gets home was being a lil :devil: . ( and hey I love to babysit kids so you know he had to be bad. But it is worth it to get the money for the trial :D )
I found out my cousin is missing :cry: and she lives in Fl.

Sorry I know youll dont wont to hear all that, but I had to tell someones.

Originally posted by mjwife@Sep 21 2004, 05:12 PM
let's just say that some little fox was sneaking around making assumptions, decided to cleverly share it and make it work to his advantage, tried to eat a little chicken, then played the innocent little kitten.

All this while I was having the worst hangover of my life! :lol:
:huh: you know, i had it until the chicken eating part, now Im just lost

:( I hope your feeling better now, despite your circumstances :flowers:

Smile, though your heart is achin...
(Im not gonna type the rest for the fear that some OCD'ing mj lyric fan will correct me :lol: )

Not much around here, missed my bus, had a slow day at school, talked to my crush :wub: and now have a ton of homework, yayyy! :pth:

Originally posted by Strange Blues@Sep 22 2004, 04:21 PM
I'll be the first to admit that I have no life. So therefore the most interesting thing that happened today was my exam in basic law. It rained cats and dogs when I got back from the exam and of course I didn't have an umbrella with me. Oh, and I didn't have a yoghurt for lunch like I usually do.

Is it possible to buy a life on E-bay? 'cos I could do with one.
I'm still searching for a life also... :p

I ALWAYS get caught in the rain without an umbrella. I like the rain and all (it reminds me Stranger in Moscow), but my clothes always smell after I get on the bus in the rain, and the entire bus smells!

-Wingy

Neverlanddreamer Posted on Sep 22 2004, 08:19 PM
I am sowwy for complaing but...it sucked! 

Good things:
I got to go to church
At school my teacher said if I keep up my work like I am I will pass the writeing part of the graduation test.
outside at lunch some kids saw my folder and started to talk about Michael, but this one kid said now dont be talking about him that is the king of pop. (and took up for him a lot)

Bad things:
I got called a tooth pick today.
The kid I watch from 3:30 till his mom gets home was being a lil  . ( and hey I love to babysit kids so you know he had to be bad. But it is worth it to get the money for the trial  )
I found out my cousin is missing  and she lives in Fl.

Sorry I know youll dont wont to hear all that, but I had to tell someones.

Wow...I've never heard of something being called a toothpick... If that lil kid ever acts like a :devil: again, just fart into a closet, shove him in it and lock him in with the smell. That's what I would do... :p

You're cousin is missing? Is this serious, or one of those comments people say for fun? Is she home? :huh:

-Wingy

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Sep 23 2004, 01:18 PM

You're cousin is missing? Is this serious, or one of those comments people say for fun? Is she home? :huh:

-Wingy
You know what I was going to say something about that...

First off they found her. :D
(thanks to the prayers.. thx kristie :heart: )

this is what happened
See her dad hired this one guy to do some work around the house, and after her mom found out he was a regesterd sex affender she fired him. But according to the police breanna had formed bond with the guy. and after he was fired, Sunday her mom went to check on her cause she was a sleep in her room and when she went there she was gone! the police said he had got her from the window and aparently she did not put up a fight cause her backpack was gone with some of her clothes. But the police said they got leads that he took her to Atlanta on a bus. And I think it was early this morning they were spotted walking down the road in Atlanta. So the police got him and has her and I guess bring her back home.

so I had a much better day today. :D

and no one called me a toothpick! :lol:
I think he called me that cause I am small...who knows. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah!
And Jack was good today he was actually sweet today! ^_^ :lol: and that farting thing I would be scared to try it, afraid he would turn on me and do it. :lol:

Finally bought my first pen drive yesterday...... just got a little exciting.... :p

I brought a mooncake to class today (next Tue is the mid-autumn festival) for my friends, especially my Indian friends who seldom try it.
And they all like it. ;)

I have stress, theres another hurricane coming and I can't figure out my math home work. Im going to bed now, cause I quit.

it's been good so far, it's raining, I love rain, i just don't feel like working tonight, 5 to 3 in the morning?!?!? :censored: :mat:

Originally posted by Neverlanddreamer@Sep 23 2004, 09:07 PM

this is what happened
See her dad hired this one guy to do some work around the house, and after her mom found out he was a regesterd sex affender she fired him. But according to the police breanna had formed bond with the guy. and after he was fired, Sunday her mom went to check on her cause she was a sleep in her room and when she went there she was gone! the police said he had got her from the window and aparently she did not put up a fight cause her backpack was gone with some of her clothes. But the police said they got leads that he took her to Atlanta on a bus. And I think it was early this morning they were spotted walking down the road in Atlanta. So the police got him and has her and I guess bring her back home.

OMG!

That is really...freaky!

Was your family really worried? Why would she go with him, omg! Thank God she's back safe! Wow...
It's weird, because I always hear about this kinda stuff, but somehow this time it's a bit more personal, because a sex offender has been messin' with a fellow MJ-fan's cousin...grrrrr...
I'm gonna send my goons after him...

So how is your cousin now?

-Wingy

PS: They played "Profile: Michael Jackson" on TV yesterday, and they played some of his videos! And Quincy was talking about how MJ was dangerous at the age of 12...dangerous at the age of 5...It was awesome!

Originally posted by TheKillerThriller@Sep 23 2004, 09:14 PM
I have stress, theres another hurricane coming and I can't figure out my math home work. Im going to bed now, cause I quit.
Yeah, last night, my mom interrupted me while I was watching CSI, telling me to finish my math..
Now let me tell you, NO ONE messes with me while I'm watching my Crime Scene Investigation...(esp. cuz I love Warrick and the other DNA guy)...so I was really pissed...
So, I just went to my room, turned off the lights and slept at 9:07 pm, vowing never to work on Math again...

So today in school, I did some math.

-Wingy

PS: my school works differently, we get to choose what classed we go to...(no scheduled classes) so I spent half my morning in math..and the last period in math.

Originally posted by Neverlanddreamer@Sep 23 2004, 06:07 PM

this is what happened
:eek: wow, thats really big. Well Im glad it all worked out now :D

Hmm... lets see, I took two quizzes that I most likely got As on, got a C on my science test :rolleyes:

Some :censored: called me a dumb bitch because she was dissing mj, heres the transcript:
Grl: Well, its just my opinion that he molests little children.
Me: You cant have an OPINION on it, he either did or he didnt. Its a FACT situation.
Grl: Well its just my opinion!
Me: Well I think you're on crack
Grl: Im not on crack
Me: Well its just my opinion
Grl: You cant have an opinion! Either I smoke crack or I dont!
Me: Well you cant have an opinion of Michael Jackson being a child molestor, either he does or he doesnt!
Grl: Well, youre a dumb bitch.
Me: (clearly holding back the urge to pounce on her and scratch her eyes out) Hmm... maybe if I dont say anything I wont have to look at your face anymore... so Im not gonna respond to that.
Grl's friend: (snobby preppy voice) Yeah, thats right!

The thing is, these grls were goths :lol: later my friend told me that someone said that someone told her, "Dorna said she wants to punch you in the face," and she replied, "I'de like to see that bitchass skank ho try to touch me."

Oh I swear out, just let me whip out my green belt in Tai Kwon Doe and I'll kick that wannabe goth/punk idiot's ASS :mat:

I jammed to Number Ones all during gym class and she was sitting all by herself, while everyone was all around me asking to listen to my CD Player :D I did mj impersonations, :lol: good times

Ok .. I'll rather talk about yesterday, 'cause I've tried something different with the computerart programm photoshop. I was making an entry for an art contest. Horror stuff. Had to make a red skull with horns and a sort of lightbulbsign on his head. You can check it out when you clivk my signature.

I see you guys have had a rough time hang in there allayall!!

Today I mostly whatch the internet 'cause I wos wondering what would be said 'bout my horror-entry. :p I'm such an attention-freak :p !!! ...

have a nice tommorrow!

Yea. it's does take a lot of time. I have to whatch out my homework get's finished in time now I've found out the magic world of the internet! arg..

My sister's birthday was last week, but she had a little party today. She's 13...so she watched "13 Going on 30"...It's a nice movie, they played lots of "Thriller", and had the dance sequence incorporated into the movie, lol!

Andy Serkis (who plays Gollum in LotR) TRIED to do the moonwalk, and did the Thriller dance too, which made me crack up so badd..

We also watched "Johnson Family Vacation", which was funny, but I was still feeling the effects of Andy doing the moonwalk, so I guess I prefered it less to "13 Going on 30". That was such a cute movie!

Yep...and I spent the rest of my day listening to music (Jay-Z, Rockwell, Ciara, etc).

Well, my day's not over yet, let's see if something cool turns up.

Back