How was your day?

So far, my day has been okay, I guess. Saw the doctor and talked to my best friend. Listened to some music.

The rest of yesterday was full of MacFries, but that was fun. Today is being alright and boring. I have to work again tonight. I'll fill yall in when I get back. :)

I've been reading books...and I got my student card and bus pass pictures yesterday (we had Picture Day last week)...*GRRROWLS*

Let's see I talked to Cassandra today, that is the highlight of the day, um...I downloaded "Someone Put Your Hand Out" to my computer, it's raining down here and I'm bout to go to work, I get off at 10 tonight yay!!!!

Nice thread !

My day started okay. I really slept in. Woke up at half ten in the morning and attempted some of my tutorial questions for uni. Read the sodding Corporate Finance chapters I was supposed to read.

Then headed off into town to meet up with some mates. Spent the entire day in town dossing about, shopping. Had quite a nice time. It was lovely meeting up with everyone after the summer hols.

Come 8 pm, I head back to my place, deliberately avoiding freshers and other frisky adoloscents who are ardently waiting to be completely twatted with alcohol on a Saturday night, roudy males yelling filth from the top of their lungs. I finally make my way to the bus station where I'm left to thaw after walking in the freezing cold. It was a chilly night in Lancaster.brrrrr

And, now I'm sitting in front of my computer with a headache....and a craving for chocolate. Not a good combination I suspect.

watched movies :p surfed the net some then went swimming. mom came home with groceries, sis brought a little friend over to spend the night. already got plans to go to the cinema tomorrow with a friend. so i'm having a good time. :yes:

Originally posted by TeharaMJ@Oct 9 2004, 06:04 PM
Nice thread !

Why thanks...but I told you, it wasn't my idea. It was in an MSN group, thought it would be nice in MJJF to see what everyone else does during the day...or night :p

...Read the sodding Corporate Finance chapters I was supposed to read...

ahaha, British/UK slang is hilarious...
I once watched "Bridget Jones' Diary", and half the time, they were like "Sod it!" "Bugger!" and all these funny words..eheheh.

It's been good so far. I just gotta take my sis to the doctor...send some things off in the mail.

-Had a funny day at school.

-Read horoscopes, although I knew it was a bunch of BS. Says that I'll meet a nice Virgo, Scorpio or Cancer guy this year. MJ is a Virgo! ... (I'm Pisces)...But I don't believe a single word.

-On the way home, saw that Ludacris-lookalive again. He lives nearby.

-Washed my hair. Trying to straighten it.

Hmmm, I tried using "Sun-in" spray on my hair (natural), I did some homework.

Yesterday was my little cousin's birthday. We watched "The Little Mermaid" (which is my Fave Disney Movie of ALL TIME), and I loved it. I hadn't seen it in a looong time!

On Friday, it was my mom's birthday, and we had a surprise birthday party for her. I did a little speech, and etc...

Okay weekend, I guess.

Oh, and on Friday, we celebrated "Mole Day" at school (it's some holiday that chemists all over the world celebrated on Saturday). (Mole as in the scientific unit, not the animal).
The Chemistry teachers at our school cooked breakfast for us.

Yep, okay, I know what you're thinking. Our teachers are weird.

I'm decorating at the moment, it's a :censored: nightmare :lol: and yesterday i stood on a stool to change a lightbulb and fell of it, i have a massive bruise on my leg now and it really hurts :(

Today was cool... it was really sucky at first because I found out that Eureka, California, my soon to be hometown, is officially the worst place to live (lets just say I was surprised that they had electricity :lol: )

But then my best friend (who i havent seen in months) came over and cheered me up, and we had a ball making mj vids and stuff

Ooh, well, Dorna, when you think about it, you'll be closer to Neverland!

Rose, well, I sort of had a boring day at school...so we're even!

My day was pretty good I guess. It is even better since I am sitting here watching some of my Michael Jackson videos right now. Right now I am watching Michael's Give In To Me video. And then it will be Who Is It.

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 25 2004, 09:04 PM
10 hour drive :rolleyes:
So what's the hour-distance between Florida and Neverland again, Dorna?

Oh, I guess it must be closer than Eureka... *cough cough sarcasm*

Yesterday was good and bad... the digital system we have went down, no signal. Contacted sky helpline, but what we tried didn't work, so we had to call out one of the team who installed it to have a look. He was brilliant and came out to us last night and eventually got it fixed. The wire in the cable snapped or blew at one point, so he put some new cable in to replace the one that didn't work. So now we have TV again.

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

Today is alright, must say its a bit cold in my room, and the heating is on - leads one to believe his window is open.

A HA! It IS open!

Last night I saw this month, and it kept flying around everywhere, I couldn't catch it :-(

Its still in my room somewhere.

Originally posted by Tibsy@Oct 27 2004, 12:58 PM
Today is alright, must say its a bit cold in my room, and the heating is on - leads one to believe his window is open.

A HA! It IS open!

Last night I saw this month, and it kept flying around everywhere, I couldn't catch it :-(

Its still in my room somewhere.
it's quite cold here too... but our heating is broken and the man who usually maintains it appears to be uncontactable... i don't actually think there is anything wrong with the heating other than that we don't know how to work it... i may have to resort to hot water bottles and blankets...

it's was also very windy last night as the garden furniture is currently displaced across the lawn... i'm not going to go into the rain to re-position it

my day - i've decided not to go out because of the rain... the 15 metres from the house to the car is simply too far to go in the rain... this is annoying because i really wanted to buy a guardian and coca-cola of which we have none...

instead i will go in a bath... at least we still have hot water... i'll listen to bjork's medulla and read tony blair's biography... don't ask... i'll then probably add some interesting content to my blog, perhaps about poor peter mandelson having to wait another couple of months for his new job...

oh and then i may have studying to do... i suppose i should really do that first... but i can't be bothered

NCSG: Are you from the UK?

Does G Bush totally annoy the **** ouuta you too? Do you think we should blame the UK going downhill on him, because Blair is trying to be bigger than he is.

I just did some art work, and am now listening to cheater.

My day was hella wierd. First of all, my car broke about 2 weeks ago (3rd time its stranded me since JAN!!) and has since been "fixed" and has been sitting in our driveway since then because I didnt want to drive it. I have been driving my moms car to school and work, and she has been taking mine since she only works 2 blocks from our house. That way if it strands HER, its not such an inconvieniance(sp!?). Anyway, then, my parents go to Texas (we live in IL!!!) on Sunday and wont be back until next Sunday. I'm like, okay, no biggie. I can handle this. Everythings going smoothly until this morning when I try to start her car (a Honda) and theres nothing but a clickinnnggg sound. Battery is dead! So I kind of freak out but hey, Ive got 25 minutes to make it to class (thanks god its my day off from work!) so I get in my poor, broken rusty car and hope it turns on. It does, and I'm on my way. Except that in no time it starts *ding*ding*dinging* meaning its very, very empty on gas. So, yea, that figures!! I have no choice but to keep chugging along to school, stressing that at any moment it will die. Meanwhile I'm racking my brain thinking how am I going to get the stupid Honda jumped?? First I dont even know how to do that and second its parked in the middle of the garage, meaning I cant get another car in there to jump it even if I figured out how!!! And I cant back it out, its dead. So I'm screwed. Then I think I'll just have to cash my work check, get money, put gas in my car and hope that it gets me back and forth to work until salvation comes home. So, after class I drive dangerously slow to wal-mart cause they cash checks. I make it, I think Im in the clear and lo and behold THEY REJECT MY CHECK. The lady was like, you'll have to call this number and blah blah blah and I'm like HELLO, I need money now. But Im a resourceful one and I remember that I had stuffed a bunch of quarters into my bag so I could get a nice unhealthy and EXPENSIVE vending machine lunch after class. So I count it out and with some other change scrounge up some $7. Its embarrasing, but I buy a measily 4 gallons or so of gas ($2.07 was the cheapest on the way home) and I slink home. Wouldnt you know it that my car starts to smell "hot". Overheating. So I get home thinking Ill poor some coolant & a lil water in there and I should be okay for the time being. Except that I cant get the hood up. It opens, I just can get my fingers in there to lift it up. And now I'm wondering did I even close it?? When I leave for work tomorrow (at 6:45am) will the hood suddenly fly up and blind me while Im driving? Probably. Plus I said Id go to a movie on Friday, but I cant cash my check so I dont seem to have any money....if I dont think of something and worse comes to worse I'll ask my Grandma. Shell be more than happy to but she wont let me pay her back, the sweet thing, so Ill have to take her out or buy her something. Except that she'll probably tell my family and theyll think Im hitting my poor Grandma up for $$ BUT IM NOT, its just been a hell of a day. To top it off I miss the days of clear skin. Breakouts bite.

Thanks for letting me get that out, I feel better.

I have had a crappy day :( my sister has just found out there is a 95% chance she has hodgkins disease, and needs more tests to find out how bad the cancer is :(

Originally posted by loyalmjjfan@Oct 27 2004, 02:50 PM
I have had a crappy day :( my sister has just found out there is a 95% chance she has hodgkins disease, and needs more tests to find out how bad the cancer is :(
:eek:

I'll pray that she doesn't have cancer.

Meanwhile, just spend more time with her. :flowers:

defcomedyjam03 Posted on Oct 27 2004, 03:39 PM
Another fucked up day. I'm having a fucked ending of the year.
So what happened?

Last night, I stayed home from school. No point in going, it was half-day.
I stayed home, at after dinner, watched "CSI" (i love that show), and a movie "Killing Moon"

My comp is busted... I was trying to get one video file off a CD, but no matter what I tried, the drive wouldn't open or read the disc. Now, having nothing but problems since I got this converted piece of junk, I got angry, I had been trying to access this CD for 15 mins, and I was getting fed up. So I hit the crappy thing a couple of times, and it froze on me. When I restarted it, it wouldn't go past the black screen on startup, eventually I managed to get it on safe mode, but that's it. I can't get it off safe mode, so I can't do much with it as it keeps freezing. And I can't really use my brother's comp for going online much, as his blocks all kinds of ads, even ones on legit sites, so it keeps freezing on certain sites. I've not got a working comp and now I can't do much online. On top of all this, when I rang the person who's responsible for my rubbish comp, he was having a bad day already at 10:30 this morning, and really didn't need this. Like I need it now too with the amount of stuff I have to do? So, I'm without a comp, and I have to share my brother's again.

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

Back