How was your day?

Cool... ever seen shaolin soccer ??? That thriller dance part rocked!! very funny thing. go and see it! (my girlfriend is chinese so I saw it earlier than it was in cinema heheheh!!)

Today went to school... waited all day .. walked through Rotterdam. was annoyed. Came home. started the computer. Started posting on 4 different messageboards... I became a member of a comic horror studio. Deadlightstudios.com! That's what I'm happy about..

Just a week and I'll start my first day at the biggest Dutch mail company TPG. It's just once a week, so I 've enough time for animation school.

(cool topic you started here Wingfoot !!! feel better allready :p !!! )

Nope, I've never seen "shaolin soccer"...and if it's got a Thriller dance sequence in, I'm WATCHING i! Lol...

Glad you like this thread, bsur...I've seen many forums where they had this, and thought I'd include it here!

Well, today I STAYED home from school...thought I'd get more work done....Lol...

Went online, did some schoolwork, just stayed in front of the computer all day, basically! I changed my blog layout...and included bsur and funky monkey's blog on my links! I'll be sure to add in everyone else's later on...I stopped working on the template..for now.

So, bsur, how did that competition go? The one where your art could be on the cover of a comic? Is it over yet?

Good luck at your Dutch mail company!

-Wingy

my day was purtty cool :D today woke up quite very early, i woke up at 8 this morning and got up my mom was sick and not feeling well so i was talking with her and whatnot played a video game for a bit, and went to go get my money, went out to wally-world aka wal-mart..omg might i add that it is heaven for me :kickass:..i love that place..they have alot of good bargins..anyways went there got rabbit food for my bunny, some chapstick, some noxema, blank cds..still in shock that they are so cheap there at walmart..omg that is kick ass, i paid 10 damn dollars down at rite-aid :banghead :perrin but there at wally-world awesome shiz, anyways then came back home and we rented some movies too at tha library, watched tha cat in tha hat and terminator 3..rented some other ones too but wont watch them until laytes probably..so yeah it was real cool to finally get out of tha house..also wore my brand new 23s aka jordans :D :kickass:

So how was "The Cat in the Hat"? Isn't Sean Hayes (Jack from "Will & Grace) the fish in the bowl in that movie?

-Wingy

Originally posted by MarissaMJ@Sep 27 2004, 06:50 PM

Yesterday was cool, went to disney's california adventure and disneyland. woohoo
ooh man!

lucky you! :p

Well today was pretty good. This morning we had a speaker, talking about a test we got to take. But hey we got out of 1st block for a while so it was all good. :kickass:

Originally posted by bsur@Sep 27 2004, 10:54 PM
Cool... ever seen shaolin soccer ??? That thriller dance part rocked!! very funny thing. go and see it! (my girlfriend is chinese so I saw it earlier than it was in cinema heheheh!!)
Shaolin Soccer is a funny movie. I've watched it a few times.

The Thriller dance part is only in director's cut version.

No the competition is still going. today there was a new entry that was quite good. Have to wait a while. I don't know 'til when, but i'll see it when it happens :D . Because of my entry I'm now part of their studio. They said they want me, so now I'm member of deadlightstudios.com. Rock and Roll :p!!! Mail company = another week :D. Have to put my signature on a few papers for them. Do it in a minute.

Copin-Lover: There are so many stupid thing in that movie that it's funny !! I watched it 2 times. hmm... where's the info in this. O well..

Today woke up saw the clock, found out I was late ran to the bus, sleeping further. Busdriver woke me. went to school, was on time for my animation class. Teacher was upset because I didn't do any homework. Went home with the bus where I saw an old friend. Got to this forum ..

cya!!

Originally posted by bsur@Sep 28 2004, 08:13 AM
No the competition is still going. today there was a new entry that was quite good. Have to wait a while. I don't know 'til when, but i'll see it when it happens :D . Because of my entry I'm now part of their studio. They said they want me, so now I'm member of deadlightstudios.com. Rock and Roll :p!!! Mail company = another week :D. Have to put my signature on a few papers for them. Do it in a minute.

Copin-Lover: There are so many stupid thing in that movie that it's funny !! I watched it 2 times. hmm... where's the info in this. O well..

Today woke up saw the clock, found out I was late ran to the bus, sleeping further. Busdriver woke me. went to school, was on time for my animation class. Teacher was upset because I didn't do any homework. Went home with the bus where I saw an old friend. Got to this forum ..

cya!!
Hey, that's awesome that you're part of the studio now!
What do you get to do?

Yep, I had a boring day. Didn't do anything at school, but had a fun lunch...My friend started laughing at some 'horny banana peel' joke (trust me, you DONT want to know about it), and sounded like she was going through labour...The rest were just squealing...we looked idiotic, making a fool out of ourselves, but honestly, did we care?

Had a hilarious day. Bus rides from school are always fun, because you see the strangest people on the bus.

Just chatting...as usual. I'm such an online person!

yeah, film was so much fun, i explained in michaelmaina under my mj presentation, if ne1 is bothered to read lol. (it aint great but i dont get many mj moments at college)

Okay, the past few days have flown by and merged together, making it difficult for me to post on my blog (I didn't get to post for a few days), because I have to sort out what happened (I've been told to be very descriptive).

Anyway, I'm just checking my emails and etc, unsuscribing from several threads (I'm getting too many notices from the forum about new messages on threads!), and blogging before I leave today for the weekend! I'm going to a church youth camp until Sunday...See ya!

I'll start from the night. I went to bed early, around 9:50pm or so. I slept well but I was thirsty all the time and I had to remove my dog Willie out of my bed 5 times back to his own bed next to mine.
I had to get up at 5am and leave for worl at 6:10 am.
I was like a zombie at work where I arrived at 6:50. And it was a rather busy day. Good thing was that my co-worker was with me today. Thank God it's Friday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow.
And I hate it that my financial situation is worse than it has been in 4 years. :banghead
Need to start saving like crazy again.

Originally posted by theraingirl79@Oct 1 2004, 11:20 AM
I'll start from the night. I went to bed early, around 9:50pm or so. I slept well but I was thirsty all the time and I had to remove my dog Willie out of my bed 5 times back to his own bed next to mine.
I had to get up at 5am and leave for worl at 6:10 am.
I was like a zombie at work where I arrived at 6:50. And it was a rather busy day. Good thing was that my co-worker was with me today. Thank God it's Friday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow.
And I hate it that my financial situation is worse than it has been in 4 years. :banghead
Need to start saving like crazy again.
I certainly hope that your financial situation gets better! Good luck saving!

And have a nice weekend!

:flowers:

Well, I’m back! Had a great trip, I guess; late nights and early rises! Since it was camp, of course the girls and the guys did pranks on each other, which were hilarious…I think that we (the girls) were a bit more vicious though. Some of the guys’ pants ended up in the toilets…
Anyway, I’m at school right now. How’s everyone else?

That sounds like a hell of a schooltrip. I've skipped school. Slept til 12pm eat and drawn all day. I'm tired. Waiting for my girl to come to bed. I'm bored, but I'm fine, thanks for asking :p .

*sigh* my ghettoass school strikes again...

A kid stole my Louis Vuitton wallet, I was walking back into the gym and it was all crowded, and I felt a tug on my purse, then I looked down and my wallet wasnt there!
I didnt see who did it, all I saw was that he was black :rolleyes: 80% of my school is black so it didnt narrow it down much...

They tried chasing after him but they never found him, argh. Geez that wallet was worth some major cash, *sigh* I hate this school.

well i did nothing today, kind of pissed because i didnt get to fuking dl my album from a friend of mine :perrin but thats alright i guess, one day i shall hear it..and i just got done from coming downstairs and visiting with tha landlady..

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 4 2004, 05:35 PM
*sigh* my ghettoass school strikes again...

A kid stole my Louis Vuitton wallet, I was walking back into the gym and it was all crowded, and I felt a tug on my purse, then I looked down and my wallet wasnt there!
I didnt see who did it, all I saw was that he was black :rolleyes: 80% of my school is black so it didnt narrow it down much...

They tried chasing after him but they never found him, argh. Geez that wallet was worth some major cash, *sigh* I hate this school.
ohhh that suckkss, Dorna!!! Yeah, but you rich, so you can get a new one anytime! :p I mean..you get your bucks from services (wink wink)...just tryin' to cheer you up..lol

-Wingy

PS: Bsur, it wasn't a school trip, but rather a church youth thing. And you skipped school, you bad!

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Oct 4 2004, 02:51 PM
ohhh that suckkss, Dorna!!! Yeah, but you rich, so you can get a new one anytime! :p I mean..you get your bucks from services (wink wink)...just tryin' to cheer you up..lol
*grabs mjjf STFU mug and shoves it in your face :p*

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 4 2004, 08:42 PM
*grabs mjjf STFU mug and shoves it in your face :p*
:sarmoti
I'll give that mug to one of the many customers I steal from you!

past couple of days have been good & bad.....talked to mom about college and florida. what a heated conversation. :eek:

Watched "In the Cut" (Meg Ryan, Mark Ruffalo) today, for a review I want to do for my filming class...Hmm...I should have read the rating, but otherwise, it's okay.

-Wingy

My day is fine today.I have my day-off.So I can spend my time as I like reading books, listening to music and walking with my friends.
And in the evening I am going to the theatre.

Been a long couple of days. I ordered a poster last week, as it said on the site it was in stock. After I order I discover it's not in stock, and they're trying to get it from suppliers... so I wait. Until yesterday, when I checked it and it said shipped, but under status it said 'cancelled'. So I check emails, and find 2 about this poster, one saying order was cancelled, the other an invoice saying it was sent. So I email them and this evening I get a reply saying it was definitely sent... so finally I might get this poster, after a whole year of waiting. It's a poster from a single that was released last year, and I was too late to get it [went out of stock after a month], and it's only recently they got it back in stock...

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

Back