How was your day?

Originally posted by Tibsy@Oct 27 2004, 01:54 PM
NCSG: Are you from the UK?

Does G Bush totally annoy the **** ouuta you too? Do you think we should blame the UK going downhill on him, because Blair is trying to be bigger than he is.

I just did some art work, and am now listening to cheater.
yep i'm in devon at the moment.

george bush concerns me. however, tony blair infuriates me. ultimately, blair is responsable for what happens here and we never had to sign up to bush's war. blair, in an odd way, is more responsable for the invasion the bush because blair gave bush the validation to go ahead. if it wasn't for blair the european union would have certainly reprimanded the us.

the most frustrating thing now is that even though the case for war has been destroyed the prime minister will still not apologise. he says he will only apologise for the intelligence being wrong. yet the intelligence was actually correct - the original intelligence said we didn't know that saddam had wmd's, only that he may have them. so the jic and alistair campbell, both under blair's direct authority, 'sex up' the dosier, therefore making entirely correct intelligence wrong.

blair needs to go. i say this as someone who was a member of the british labour party for three years, but left due to the war. unfortunately, there is no viable opposition and he will still win a huge majority in the election next year. hopefully his own backbenchers will create such huge instability if he remains.

anyway... as for today i have studying to do... but i can't be bothered as i didn't get any sleep due to a storm last night

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Oct 28 2004, 08:13 AM
defcomedyjam03 Posted on Oct 27 2004, 03:39 PM

So what happened?

Last night, I stayed home from school. No point in going, it was half-day.
I stayed home, at after dinner, watched "CSI" (i love that show), and a movie "Killing Moon"
Everyone I love is being mistreated and my uncles are all thieves. I have a messed line of family members. I'm sick of there :perrin
Why do everyone that's nice gotta be treated wrong all the time?

Originally posted by defcomedyjam03@Oct 28 2004, 10:02 AM
Everyone I love is being mistreated and my uncles are all thieves. I have a messed line of family members. I'm sick of there :perrin
That really sucks. :(
It really is unfair how people that are nice and deserve good are mistreated...that's just the way it is, but in the end, it'll all turn out good.
Just give them quadruple the wonderful treatment they deserve, and let them know they are loved.

And about your uncles? I understand...I do have relatives that do things which I'm not proud of. But just because you're related to them doesn't mean that you are them...so it's not like you're going to end up like that...

Sorry, I'm no help. It's hard to think when you're overloaded with chemistry, biology and all these things that make no sense.

___

Ah, today is awful. I'm getting more and more behind in school. I'm slacking off, and can't concentrate...I guess I just don't have good homework habits.

My day started out bad. I got a flat/shredded tire on the highway on my way to work. While I waited for help, I got sick. When I found a bathroom I made a mess (that I cleaned up). I had to go home and change clothes!!!! I am good now, but good lawd my day was off to a hell of a start!

Lei

Awesome... i was Michael at school today for Celebrity Lookalike day... and I got a TON of compliments. There was another Michael there, and he walked up to me and started staring me down... then everyone started chanting "DANCEOFF! DANCEOFF!" and we were like "Oh you wanna do the moonwalk? What? What???" And I totally killed it... he just murdered it :lol:

Originally posted by defcomedyjam03@Oct 28 2004, 07:02 AM
:( I'm so sorry, I know how you tend to have those moments when everything seems to be going wrong around you... but I always say it's God's way of measuring your strength. Keep the faith (no pun intended), and stay strong, it'll all work out :flowers:
You got us though!

Originally posted by MJFan4Ever418@Oct 27 2004, 10:32 AM
It's been a good day. Just gotta go finish my Pre-Cal test tomorrow morning. I hate that class with a passion.
Awww you're a senior and you're in Pre-Calc? :lol:

I need to fall behind... Im taking pre-calc next year and I'll be in AP Calc II when Im a senior :ph34r:

I've been home sick with the flu for the past two days (today being one of them) and I have to work tonight... Ugh... :(

It's okay... think my comp might be back to normal, but not sure yet. Might try it out later...

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

I have had a pretty good week :D At one of our school dances they plyed Thriller and Billie Jean, it was awesome! I was actually out in the hall with my friends getting something to eat when the first 2 beats of Thriller came on, and I just freaked out! I ran onto the dancefloor haha. And everyone else who was out in the hall eating or talking RAN onto the dancefloor too! And I mean EVERYONE!! It was awesome!
And today was a good day too, since Halloween is coming, a lot of people wore their costumes to school and one kid in my guitar class came into school with the white glove and he was trying to dance like Michael, so I taught him how to moonwalk haha. Then everyone had a "moonwalking competition" :lol: That was the highlight of my day :lol:

Yesterday was "Costume Day" (if you had one) at school (we have uniform, so we just wore civvies if we didn't have a costume).

There was an MJ, with the whole outfit and ALL, and he won the Costume Contest...that was cool. He was just walking around the school all day with a boombox. You could tell he was nearby 'cause you could hear 'Beat it' and stuff. That was funny.

My day has been okay.. Been real sick for the third day.. I called out of work and my manager got rude... How is everyone else's day?

Had an okay day. My hair color is turning lighter slowly, because I've been using that "Sun-in" spray...but it's still dark dark dark. (which is good, I don't want it too light).

-Wingy

Ahh, the guy I've been stalking is stalking me...so other than that, it's been a boring day...

Today, all the Religion students in my grade were participating in Buddhism Day (we're a Catholic school, but today, they were doing this workshop kind of thing where you learn about Buddhism), and they got to meditate and do yoga and martial arts, but I didn't, because I didn't take the World Religion course (i'll be taking it next year).
So I was all alone...all my friends were doing Buddhism Day...

it was a good day til I found out my Pre-Calculus average. The only highlights were talkin to my 2 good friends on the phone. I got into a lot of arguments today with my ex, my friend who's like a sister to me and my friend Amanda. :(

Had Accounting test today.
It's not very hard but I realized I made a big mistake during the last minute, when the lecturer said "finish your last sentence.......". I calculated direct labour wrongly, and therefore my total variable cost, contribution and profit will be all wrong.......
Damn it, I know I can do the question. I almost never slept yesterday, studying Costing.
Accounting sucks!

I didn't go to the "Thriller" Halloween dance they had last week at school....*sigh*

It's been quite a funny day...My gosh, I need to get a life and stop scaring that grade tener kid I'm following.

Originally posted by MJFan4Ever418@Nov 9 2004, 01:29 AM
it was a good day til I found out my Pre-Calculus average. The only highlights were talkin to my 2 good friends on the phone. I got into a lot of arguments today with my ex, my friend who's like a sister to me and my friend Amanda. :(
I feel ya. Wish you had a teacher like my pre-calculus teacher in high school. The more black and milds you brought her, the more A's you got in that class. And tell your ex :censored: him.

Hey everybody,
It's been a long time ..
My lifes ok lately. Working on a new animation. I've gotten fired at the post office. those guys suck big time, and don't give you a chance.
Anyway, went to an animation festival last week. That was ok, also animations of Bill Plymton were shown (anybod knows him?)

Anybody going to the MJ-party in Eindhoven Holland 6 march?

Mine's been good - my Every Little Thing UNTITLED 4ballads CD arrived, and am listening to it now. Is good :)

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

Been a tough day - just when I need my comp to function as much as it can, I get IE continously freezing on me. I need to do a lot of stuff online over the next few days, so I've been trying to get hold of another browser, and finally got FireFox to work, so that's one problem dealt with. Need to have someone take a proper look at my comp though, as it just keeps getting worse...

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

HanabiChick I hope your day gets better! :flowers:

:D It has been going good!

No school aaaand I found my ring that I thought I lost. :D

H Chicky: Yea I know. Computers fail when you need 'em the most. I bet it's a digital conspiracy against human kind.

I've been working on an animation lately. It's not finished yet so I bet my pc is waiting to crash the last moment ...

Chopin L: Ain't no doubt 'bout that, it is a cool CD,

I'm gonna go right back to animating.. cya

Back