How was your day?

not the best..i had maths higher exam! omg sooo hard! :banghead
then i got B for my pychology exam..which to be honest i wasnt happy i really wanted A..and yet all my mates got A'S! yet they lie sayin they dont revise. :rolleyes:

then i had a bad headace for the whole day..

now chillin to MJ.

Well had to go into school for 6th form inuction lessons. Had double psychology, double english and double biology lessons today and more to come tomorrow yipee what fun. Overall its been good, no more uniform for me hehe

okay at school..came home same old crap..now just like always depressed..oh well..happens so much.

It was okish, went to a health & social care class, finished early had about 3 hours to kill just chillin, then went to an re and geog class. hmmm what to chose for A-level. Now meant to do housework to earn money for London on Monday.

It's been a long day working on something new, it didn't work out, so I had to start all over again. Despite that, it's not been a bad day. Got a big mars bar :D

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

Originally posted by innocent@Jun 30 2005, 11:34 AM
okay at school..came home same old crap..now just like always depressed..oh well..happens so much.
[snapback]1090834[/snapback]​
are you ok hun? whats wrong, its alright if you dont want to get into it, i just thought id say if you need someone to talk to, ill try my best to listen, i know you dont know me, but im just reaching out in what seems to be your need :(

:: my day was alright, didnt do anything today, just stayed home, watched a movie, and talked on tha phone::

Originally posted by 216_sAY_woRD@Jun 30 2005, 03:25 PM
are you ok hun? whats wrong, its alright if you dont want to get into it, i just thought id say if you need someone to talk to, ill try my best to listen, i know you dont know me, but im just reaching out in what seems to be your need :(
[snapback]1091318[/snapback]​

Thankyou for ur care :flowers: just a few things happein in my life..but i wont forget ur help thanx. :flowers:

well 2day was okay at school..got A in drama ..about time for A. :rolleyes:
lets just hope there r no " :cry: " in this weekend.

It was good I guess.

Morning - Did nothing much. Woke up at 10.30 am. Ironed my shirt and then helped mom to dry clothes. After that went to bedroom and ate ice cream whilst browsing a catalogue. Played some George Michael's songs.

Afternoon - Bumped into a friend (X). He used to be my best, great, great friend. We still remain as friends though. Shook his hand and that was it. He was in a rush. Saw another friend, which I used to consider as the reason why my best friend and I splitted out. He now has become X's bestfriend. But I dont hold any anger on him as well. I smiled and was about to shake his hand. Instead he avoided me and stared at me sharply. Shrugs. Weird. He was waiting for X but X left early. Boy, was he disappointed. I havent seen these two mates for almost one year and a half.

Went home and watched National Geographic. Cant wait to see Discovery Channel's Alien Planet tomorrow.

Evening - Man, I was bored. I was working on a video yesterday so I decided to lay off computer today (at least for few hours). Ended watching Titanic :lol:. But it didnt bring me any tears this time. Different story whilst watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai yesterday. :lol: Well technically, I also didnt cry but I went soapy and all. Blame it to Kajol :p

Looking forward to see War of the Worlds. Although Tom Cruise scares me. :lol:

Keep Michaeling,

JJ

Hmm was ok, last day of 6th form and did a big enterprise thing this morning testing IQ and stuff and my group won wooooo!! hehe Afternoon was borning cause for 2 n a half hours we had to sit listenin to teachers talking..... :rolleyes:
Then i got home and tried to get on here but my comp is playin up and now i gota headache. Was meant to be going out for a big campout but looks like im not now :rolleyes:

it was great today. We were at the A-level celebration of my daughter. She looked so sweet. Tomorrow is her A-level ball, other day to be very proud and happy :)

Originally posted by innocent@Jul 1 2005, 11:18 AM

Thankyou for ur care  :flowers:  just a few things happein in my life..but i wont forget ur help thanx.  :flowers:
well 2day was okay at school..got A in drama ..about time for A.  :rolleyes:
lets just hope there r no  " :cry: " in this weekend.

[snapback]1091789[/snapback]​
yw, and way to go for that A :kickass2:

::day was alright, just stayed home today and chilled, talked on phone is all pretty much::

well its only 10.36 2day and ive already cried enough..*sighs*
im goin go out and spend some money on mj things hopefully make me feel a bit better...

Originally posted by mjlover4lyf@Jul 2 2005, 08:09 AM
i had a film shooting a while ago.. it was fun. :) I played a role of a girl who's into drugs...
[snapback]1092844[/snapback]​
awesome, so you act :kickass2: keep up thee good work :D

::my day, hmmmm just pretty much started, im still debating if i want to move and go out today in which i should tha weather is gorgeous!::

how Romantic Mikko :wub: lol..

:: my day turned out to be alright i guess, didnt do anything though blah, i wont do anything though until tha 4th anyhow, ill be bizzy around that day, otherwise tha days are slow and boring but they are alright just chill days beautiful weather i cant ask for anymore than that, we have lovely gorgeous weather, thats just perfect!::

Yesterday was a gd day for me..

i went out and got moonwalker and the wiz..and invicible album..and some clothes..
i watched the wiz with my 4yr old cousin till 12..she said she didnt like it coz of the evil witch.. :lol:

2day im plannin 2 watch moonwalker and F1 racing.

awwww glad u enjoyed urself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turnin money into michael merchandise is always a good experience lol Well its the start of my day, the sun is out but i guess i better get on with that school work i've been putting off

Originally posted by AxiSilviAlex@Jul 3 2005, 03:13 AM
Aw, we have had my daughter A-level ball and it was soooooooo cool. Will post some pics later :)
[snapback]1093768[/snapback]​
cool! :flowers:

I only went to sleep at around 2.45am as i wanted to see the Phili concert of live 8 being broadcast but it was hours late cause of london one, i watched some of the Phili one, Then i got a text at 6.30am :rolleyes: lol so by then i was awake

Back