How was your day?

was okay..watched mj dvds (michael is sooo cute in then wiz!! )and F1 and had peaceful time at the temple.

iam so got damn pissesdright now i just feel like like fukin hurling something through tha fukin got damn aitr :ranting: omfg my mom pisses me off so mothafukin bad some fukin times.. i aint even going to tha fukin fireowkrs tonight i dont even want to go,

hmm school was borin..i got B in science which is okay i suppose but i could do better....came home done some exercise and now just goin relax.

yesterday i had to get up at 5am cause i left for London on a school day trip at 6.30am. We went to the houses of Parliment and had a tour then went and had a meal at this place called the Drapers Hall which is the same places a scene from James Bond and Agent Cody Banks2 were filmed. Then we went on the underground and went to get lost in Harrods hehe then went to see a play at the theatre. We went to Leisture Square and the premiere for the Wedding Crashers was on. Then i ended up getting back to home at my friends house at 2.45am. Very tired

It was alright, nothing special. Got home a bit early since one of my classes was cancelled.

hmm well lessons have been okay in school..for work experience i applied for retail..but they didnt get that.. :blink: sooooo they put me in a FARM..LOL..but i get to feed the animals.. :blush: clean up there muck. :blink: :doh: and show around diabled children :wub: so i guess that should be a different and excitin experience for 2 weeks... :p i will keep ya updated when it happens.

it was pretty cool, i had one all the day :D listened to music all the time :music: my mom called me :p and i talked a lot with paula! :wub:

it was gooooooood day :innocent:
& double gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo night :lol: :pth: :p

Yeah my day wasnt bad except for the fact that i had to work longer than i was supposed to but oh well. Other than that i think i ate something off for lunch cos ive been feeling sick all day now

Besides the awful happenings in London, today's been alright. Only had 1 lesson, got to spend time with my boyfriend, and my driving lesson went well :smile:

I went out and watched wars of the world which was gd :p but wasnt da best end.. :huh: Also went shoppin but couldnt be bothered to buy anything. :blink:

Im home alone right now..my dad bro and sis r gone away for the weekend.so could be nice and calm in the house 2day.

Today i went for my work experience interview...when i FINALLY found the place i got showed around so i will be working there in september.
Also went food shopping and pigged out on chocolate whilst watching F1 racing in silverstone.

Back