How was your day?

Hasn't been a really busy day.

I am going to have the WORST week starting tomorrow (well, actually in two minutes, 'cause it's 11:58 pm), because I have to finish 4 courses in summer school, do (hopefully) two exams, and I have TONS of homework!!!

Wish me luck, you guys!!!

Take care,
Wingy

Originally posted by Immortal_Apathy@Jul 16 2005, 11:29 PM
My night just took a turn for tha worst, i really do not get my purpose now..
[snapback]1108364[/snapback]​

Awww, what happened?

mine was good ty. i talked to my mn today on the phone always brings a smile to my face lol i had a few calls for work ummm sat in front of the computer for a while no life hahahahha thats umm yea about it. :sarmoti

QUOTE(Immortal_Apathy @ Jul 16 2005, 11:29 PM)
My night just took a turn for tha worst, i really do not get my purpose now..

well i hope your week goes better than you think just listen to mj and smileeee even though its aching smilleee hahahaa

- School was same and borin as always.
-relaxin at home now.
- got sports day 2morrow ..wish me luck. :p

Originally posted by innocent@Jul 18 2005, 08:40 AM
- School was same and borin as always.
-relaxin at home now.
- got sports day 2morrow ..wish me luck. :p
[snapback]1109558[/snapback]​
Good Luck :p (Not that you need it) :flowers:

Good luck in Sports Day innocent! My day? It was my last day at school as member of Year 9! Now i got the whole summer holidays 2 enjoy b4 goin bak in september workin hard in year 10 :doh: Ah well i got the whole summer holidays 2 enjoy and i'm gonna make sure i enjoy every minute of it ! :sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

awww ^^ :heart:

I had a terrible day yesterday, I cried so much.. :( but im feeling much better today, i went out shopping :wild: yay! and bought two skirts and two tops and 1 pair of shoes (white, very 50's :D)

:D

Aww girl, sorry to hear that you were crying. But glad to know you had a good day today. :) BTW, you're very beautiful. I saw the video you posted of your class, very cool. :p You look fabulous. :kickass:

^^ thank you so much Roshan :blush: that was last year though :p lol , im just having a hard time being myself at the moment, finding myself... but im gonna start talking with some people in my school when it starts up again.. cant wait to be finished with high school. just so you know, those people in my class, believe Michael is a childmolester, so they're not a cool class... lol

Hey Lovely.One sorry to hear that :( (I know how you feel) :(
I just left high school and everyone in my class thought that

:p

welll...i won 2 medals 2day.
GOLD medal..1st place..800m :innocent:
SILVER medal...second place..tug of war.. :pth:

and im goin...FLORIDA on monday! :imbad :wild: :sarmoti wooo
somethin gd!

and im goin seaside for school trip 2morrow..which should be fun.

Well, I'm mad 'cause my friend blurted out who dies in "Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince" (& I haven't even read it yet), and I also know who kills him...& my sister told me who the "half-blood prince" is, and all about Voldemort's conspiracies!

ARGH! NOW I CANT READ THE HARRY POTTER BOOK with suspense, 'cause I know what happens, GRRR!!!

Went to a school trip to the beach which was fun..i brought a star fish i thought it was fake but people say it died and now they sold it :blink: umm i wouldnt have brought it if that was the case i thought it was fake. :doh:
The beach and shops were fun. Im very tired from yesterday ..all my body hurts i just wanna relax.

I'm angry with my mother right now. She went too far. But what can I do? I'm just a son. Its a sin to break mother's heart but what gives a mother to break her son's heart?

It stresses me really bad.

Keep Michaeling,

JJ

School for some reason was MORE BORIN then it normal is. :rolleyes: BUT only got 2morrow and then six week holidays! :wild: :sarmoti

Im upset over whats happened in london again..its not as bad as 7/7 but never the less makes me less safe and angry that we have such people on earth. :ranting

Broke up from school for 6 weeks *moonwalks around the room*
Went to my town watched fantastic 4 :p it was okay,also got the essiental MJ, :innocent: i also got to some packin to do for my holiday!

Back