Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo Premiere / AMAZING PERFORMANCE POST 1

Re: Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo/YT Premiere next week!!

then everyone else will most likely upload it too :D

I just checked that the last upload by VEVO was Nas - Bye Baby. So there's one more upload to come from VEVO before Human Nature. It seems to be one or two more days :) Can't wait!!!:clap:

I just checked that the last upload by VEVO was Nas - Bye Baby. So there's one more upload to come from VEVO before Human Nature. It seems to be one or two more days :) Can't wait!!!:clap:

I really doubt it's a matter of days.

people who were there are saying Human Nature and Rock with you are the best vocal performances.

Can't wait to finally see the picture quality and decide whether to buy the DVD or not.

so.. this week?

Can't wait to finally see the picture quality and decide whether to buy the DVD or not.

We've already had a picture of the MITM from the docu and it looks outstanding.

I never caught the MITM picture...which thread?

A1sU74UCMAAWv68.jpg

I think that looks amazing for a 24 y/o VHS!

Thank you :)

Looks widescreen too, so it's probably zoomed in, which it wont be on the DVD, so it should look a bit better. I've already gathered that it will not only be watchable, but very enjoyable. Especially if MJ is on like it's been said he was.

Human Nature great choice I would of thought they'd pick IJCSLY

GREAT NEWS !!!

Can't wait!!!

...that's being stretched on a big screen.

not just that, it's also because it's most likely from the Raw VHS with some remastering but I don't think the same as the DVD.

I really doubt it's a matter of days.

I've also checked the previous VEVO uploads starting with Tori Amos, throght Katy Perry and Nas. Each video was upoloaded day after day. Now it's 2 days since Nas video was uploaded and the one that will come now is Of Monsters & Man. So there's a hope :D

not just that, it's also because it's most likely from the Raw VHS with some remastering but I don't think the same as the DVD.

They can remaster it all they want, but I really doubt they can add extra pixels...

That was my point, that it looks good for (like dam2040 said) a 24 year old VHS (to which I added), that's being stretched on a big screen.

Premieres aren't in order....Taylor Swift is last of the list and her song is already come out 2 days ago

And why do you think that it isn't the final DVD footage?

Hopefully we get today, during labor day.

And why do you think that it isn't the final DVD footage?

i was referring to MITM from Bad 25 documentary, doesn't look particularely good!

Can't wait fot this!

It will also give an idea of the sound quality of the Live CD!

I'd imagine no later than next Monday (you'd think at least a week before release).
But wish it were now!!

I thought it was today dijakl;fjaklfjadlf I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Restoration cannot perform miracles, and this won't look as good as a umatic tape. But they had shown several snippets of the show throughout the documentary and the quality was exactly the same as what I saw in the TV Spot. So it's fairly safe to say that what's shown in the documentary is the final quality. Besides, I would never guess that what's being shown is a 24-year old VHS, thanks to the restoration. I would assume to be looking at a late 90s-early 2000s VHS that's been watched quite a lot. It's blurry, sure but the detail is there in the mid-shots and the close-ups.

A VHS is pretty much the lowest form of quality in the mainstream media food chain. It's extraordinarily difficult to restore and to restore well. If the format was anything but VHS, I'm certain that we could've gotten something more viewable. But we don't, and Branca confirmed that they have far less in terms of concert footage than the Estate initially thought they did. You're NOT going to enjoy this release if you keep on thinking that the quality is going to be better than what we've already seen. The documentary and the TV Spot are it; that's what we have, and that's what we're going to get. The sooner you accept that this release has one major limitation, the sooner you will truly enjoy it. I was put off by the quality at the beginning of Man in the Mirror, but after the first 10 or so seconds, I accepted that it is what it is and I quickly began to enjoy it greatly.

Again, restorations cannot perform miracles. If they could, Fritz Lang's Metropolis would be of the best quality films that have survived the silent era. But it's not. For a VHS, it looks great. But don't go into this expecting Bucharest quality, because you'll be disappointed.

Last edited:
Back