I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

Hiya!

I am now done with your request.
I really hope you like it:)

Just let me know if you want to change anything:yes:

Enjoy!

kanesiggyzk6.gif
kaneavatarfh1.gif
Thanks hon. :flowers:

Hey. Love the siggys. :wub:

Could you please make me a wallpaper using my current sig. The wallpaper resolution on my PC is 1024 x 768. This is what would like done:-
  • I would like the big MJ exactly as he is.
  • Remove the MJ's in the background.
  • Remove the heart/butterfly shape things in the background.
  • Instead of the background being blue and creamy white. Replace the creamy white with black so its black and blue.
  • 'The Michael Jackson Addicts' stay in the same font. But move it into the same position as the Lisa Marie Presley first album cover (To Whom It May Concern album). Don't shrink the writing too much. Just enough to fit it on one line.
  • I love animation so could you please put animated stars like the ones in my current aviator.
Also, could you please make me the same wallpaper with my name instead of The Michael Jackson Addicts. My name 'Samina Ahmed'. The same font and colour would be great.

Also, could you shrink my siggy for me too?

Please do not put your signature on them.

I know I'm asking for alot but please help.:help:

Last edited:

Could you please make me a wallpaper using my current sig. The wallpaper resolution on my PC is 1024 x 768. This is what would like done:-
  • Instead of the background being blue and creamy white. Replace the creamy white with black so its black and blue.
  • 'The Michael Jackson Addicts' stay in the same font. But move it into the same position as the Lisa Marie Presley first album cover (To Whom It May Concern album). Don't shrink the writing too much. Just enough to fit it on one line.
  • I love animation so could you please put animated stars like the ones in my current aviator.
Also, could you please make me the same wallpaper with my name instead of The Michael Jackson Addicts. My name 'Samina Ahmed'. The same font and colour would be great.

I'll do my best:yes:

I like very much one of the siggies you've posted in your first post in this thread :wub: may I use it? :wub2:

I love your work!! :D and since i dont have a siggy.. could you make me one? :)
on the siggy i would want this pic and could zoom it so you could see his face, and take away the mjjpictures banner thing.:D Or just simply, make it look as great as all the other ones you made!! :D
006760297.jpg

And then could you add the text: When i say i love you, Michael you gotta now, thats for all time.
Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Alright so this is the queue:

1:moonwalker5885
2:TeliaMJ Fan2008 part 1
3:Reeta
4:HilarylovesMJ
5:TeliaMJ Fan2008 part 2

(part 1 and 2 means I have split up the request, read first post and you'll understand:yes:)

And rockstar if you see this, I have not ignored your request I just need better pics alright. I can use one of them and the other one as an avatar since it was so small. But send me a P.M or post here and I'll fix it okey?

Last edited:

Alright!
I am now done with your request:yes:

I hope this is what you wanted. I didn't make Michael's suit as blue as it was on your siggy but just a bit darker so it would match the background.
I also took a simmilar font because I don't know which font that is (if you know it I can change it, just P.M me)

Well yea...I did my best and I think it turned out pretty good. And if you want more animated stars just send me a P.M about that too and I'll fix it for ya!:D

I added my signature even if you said you did not want it. Hope you understand..it's like a painter would not sign his/her painting, then it wouldn't be worth a thing. Not that my work is worth anything but I just want my signature there so people know it's me who have made it:p
I added it very discrete so if you use it as a desktop you will not see it. It's in the bottom right corner.

Enjoy!

mjebonyvl2.gif

With your name:

mjebonysaminayd1.gif

Alright!
I am now done with your request:yes:

I hope this is what you wanted. I didn't make Michael's suit as blue as it was on your siggy but just a bit darker so it would match the background.
I also took a simmilar font because I don't know which font that is (if you know it I can change it, just P.M me)

Well yea...I did my best and I think it turned out pretty good. And if you want more animated stars just send me a P.M about that too and I'll fix it for ya!:D

I added my signature even if you said you did not want it. Hope you understand..it's like a painter would not sign his/her painting, then it wouldn't be worth a thing. Not that my work is worth anything but I just want my signature there so people know it's me who have made it:p
I added it very discrete so if you use it as a desktop you will not see it. It's in the bottom right corner.

Enjoy!

mjebonyvl2.gif

With your name:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4739/mjebonysaminayd1.gif

For Reeta

Hope you like it:yes:

smilesiggyfp6.gif

Queue:

1:HilarylovesMJ

On hold 'til more info is recieved: TeliaMJ Fan2008 part 1 & 2

Last edited:
Heya ! your siggys are amazing !

could you make me one if possible please using the 2 photos below

mj.jpg

28-1.jpg

i need them to be morphed together and hopefully in proportion with each other if possible, it would even be funky to have Mj on the left and the other kind of leaning on the other side of the lamp post !

and on the image i would like it to be said

' 2 Talents - 1 Dream '

then somewhere on the page - Music Royalty - Michael Jackson & Patrick Wolf

if you can have a go and come up with something i would really appreciate it as i know
that you will do a fantastic job

thank you so much in advance !

Joe

Your siggys are great! Can you make me one please?

I would like the following picture and for the text to read - 'Success comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it'

20405925.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I love your work!! :D and since i dont have a siggy.. could you make me one? :)
on the siggy i would want this pic and could zoom it so you could see his face, and take away the mjjpictures banner thing.:D Or just simply, make it look as great as all the other ones you made!! :D
006760297.jpg

And then could you add the text: When i say i love you, Michael you gotta now, thats for all time.
Thanks! :D

Finally you get your siggy!:D Sorry for taking so long.
Hope it was worth waiting for!

Enjoy!
(I made a small avatar as a bonus;))

foralltimesiggyhl3.gif
foralltimeavatarxp6.gif

Last edited:
Could you make me an avatar from this pic:

009187160aka8.jpg

I'd like it to be something like this:

kk4.png

So if you could change the colours a bit (not necessarily black and white). And it would be great if she wasn't in the middle of the avatar. Like in the example some of her head isn't showing and she is more to the left. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here :D And if you find my can't realize my requests it's ok.

Last edited:
I have always loved your siggys :)

I´d like to have 2 new :happy:

1. Dark and simple siggy with "You´re just another part of me"
024.jpg

2. Also dark and simple signature and text "Billie Jean is not my lover" (Can you use the whole pic doing this?) :)
bjpout.jpg

Thanks already :)

Last edited:
Back