I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

Hiya!

Do you mean which brushes I use or which fonts?
I have downloaded a lot of brushes from different
websites, and the same with my fonts.
So not all of them are included in Photoshop, you will need to download them.

I hope I answered your question:happy:

Thank you. ^_^
But no, I mean like the designs in the background.
(Sorry, dont know how else to explain myself)

Like this one:
savagegardensiggyfu4.gif

Thank you. ^_^
But no, I mean like the designs in the background.
(Sorry, dont know how else to explain myself)

Like this one:
savagegardensiggyfu4.gif

OH! Now I understand!

Here I used both a downloaded brush and a background which I found on google.

First I add the background and put it in the very front of the whole pic. Then I like fade the background so you can see right through it but still see the pattern. You get my point?
It's easier to show than explain it with words:p

OMG!!!! :eek: That one is amazing!!!!! :yes:

Thank you thank you *bows*

I came up with that idea by a coincidence. And the effects just came to me when I was playing around with the brushes:happy:

Queue:
1:moonwalker5885
2:Ms.MJ Fan2007

Last edited:
I've made a cool dvd with the Formula 1 Suzuka Grand Prix from 2005 (there my fav driver Kimi Räikkönen won from the 17th place, and that never happened in F1 before, it's a legendary race) and one of my friends saw this dvd. I used the wallpaper you've made me as a background (I asked you to make it especially for this dvd). His reaction was like this: :eek: He was like: wow... she's very talented, beautiful work! I told him that a lovely MJ fan has made it after my request. :yes:

OH! Now I understand!

Here I used both a downloaded brush and a background which I found on google.

First I add the background and put it in the very front of the whole pic. Then I like fade the background so you can see right through it but still see the pattern. You get my point?
It's easier to show than explain it with words:p

Yes, I see. Thanks for your help.:)

I've made a cool dvd with the Formula 1 Suzuka Grand Prix from 2005 (there my fav driver Kimi Räikkönen won from the 17th place, and that never happened in F1 before, it's a legendary race) and one of my friends saw this dvd. I used the wallpaper you've made me as a background (I asked you to make it especially for this dvd). His reaction was like this: :eek: He was like: wow... she's very talented, beautiful work! I told him that a lovely MJ fan has made it after my request. :yes:

He said that?:eek: I'm flattered:blush:

I appreciate all you great response:bow:

:hug:

Last edited:
I have got a lot of requests lately via PM so I'll post the queue here now:yes:

I combine this "Photoshop creation thingy :p" with school and my work so now when I have a lot of requests it will probably take a while but I try to make them so you do not have to wait for too long:happy:

So stay tuned!:D

Queue
1:moonwalker5885 (Done!)
2:Ms.MJ Fan2007 (Done!)
3:MJbabe21
4:MJfan4life41
5:MJJ4life
6:jdmd2004

Last edited:
Love the sigs!! Could you please make me one from the following photos:-

Could I please have my name on it with the Rage Italic font (Thriller album font). My name is 'Samina'. I would like the colour theme to be based on the clothes I'm wearing. I would appreciate if you could sharpen the photos which look a little blurry. Also, could you please not put your signature on it, I wish to stick the sig in a scrapbook. I would like the sig to be the same size as my current one (The Michael Jackson Addicts one)

I am done!:D

I hope you will enjoy your new siggy:)
I did not use all of the pictures (hope it was okey) because the other blurry ones did not look good when I sharpened them. And I did not have the Thriller font but I send you a PM about that. But I am pleased with the result anyways and I hope you are too:happy:
Just let me know if you want me to change anything:yes:

saminasiggyua1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey stephanie, how are you ? hope ur well, i have another request for you if possible :)

i need a siggy for thriller live using as many as the photos below, especially the show images, but to include of the other MJ ones aswell :)

it has to read the following

Im Going To Thriller Live !

Glasgow May 27th !

i dont mind the size so you can make it quite big as i wont use it on here , but also make it quite funky please :)

thank you sooo much in advance

Joe

22.jpg

blackorwhite.jpg

1085_1.jpg

logo_small.jpg

hayley.jpg

n9965003220_391468_1837.jpg

n9965003220_391483_6071.jpg

thrillerlive1.jpg

remember.jpg

finale.jpg

93.jpg

feet.jpg

Last edited:
Alright!
Just to update the topic:happy:

Queue
1:moonwalker5885 (Done!)
2:Ms.MJ Fan2007 (Done!)
3:MJbabe21 (Done!)
4:MJfan4life41 (Done!)
5:MJJ4life (Done!)
6:jdmd2004

Last edited:
Here's pics for my sigggy and avvy:
e.jpg
q.jpg
7.jpg
undertaker2ju.jpg
color light purpleText: Sexiness never looked this good-please let me know if you need anymore info. :D

May I please have signature that says my name Fayik, in a fancy font, with these pictures please!

2u7vzn4.jpg

v6huld.jpg

zkh2sw.jpg

And an avatar with this theme. PLEASE take your time, don't hurry because I asked, I can wait a few weeks.

Last edited:
Hey steph hows u

i dont know if you have started my siggy yet or not, but could you please amend what i wanted my siggy to say ....

i would now like it to read the following

THRILLER LIVE

GLASGOW MAY 27TH 2008

again, please use as many pics as you can

thanks again

hope ur well x

Hey steph hows u

i dont know if you have started my siggy yet or not, but could you please amend what i wanted my siggy to say ....

THRILLER LIVE

GLASGOW MAY 27TH 2008

thanks again

hope ur well x

Hey! I sent you a PM and I am on to this request right now!

Sorry I have been offline quite a lot but at this time I am very busy with other things. I work 3-5 days a week and tomorrow I will graduate from school so I am a busy bee for the moment but I do my best:happy:

Hey steph hows u

THRILLER LIVE

GLASGOW MAY 27TH 2008

thanks again

hope ur well x

Graphic complete! :D

Hope you like it

Enjoy!

thrillerlivezv9.jpg

STEPH, thank you so much ! its amazing, another stunning graphic !

thank you :D

Back