"I don't do dirty dancing" - new Black or White behind the scenes

For anyone thinking In The Closet's choreography was "dirty dancing", I'll guess you haven't seen twerking/grinding videos. Michael and Naomi look sensual and kind of sexual but they left a lot more to the imagination, believe me.

''I'm a Slave To The Rhythm'' oops, sound the alarm.. ;)

[youtube]T6aBt-DdWms[/youtube]
i just leave it right here

Damn did MJ move fast. His speed as a dancer was incredible.

For anyone thinking In The Closet's choreography was "dirty dancing", I'll guess you haven't seen twerking/grinding videos. Michael and Naomi look sensual and kind of sexual but they left a lot more to the imagination, believe me.

This sounds like your usual "if mj did it, it's okay" argument.

yeah, it's not twerking, but let's not pretend that it's tame either.

and while we're talking about twerking, it's essentially shaking your ass really fast. It's really not that dirty (when they person isn't in front of a guy). Depends how much the girl or guy is wearing. It's more funny than anything most of the time.

^Yeah because dry humping looks so innocent. You were talking when women or men do that alone, I was talking about when they twerk with a companion.

meh.
I'm not grossed out or uptight about dirty dancing in any case.

So while you sip your drink judging everyone in the corner, I'll be on the floor like

tumblr_m0ani9g9dg1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

:D

Everyone judges, no exceptions. If it doesn't gross you out fine, your choice but if I want be, I'm entitled to. Anyhow, Michael left a lot more to the imagination in both Black Panther and ITC pieces.

Everyone judges, no exceptions. If it doesn't gross you out fine, your choice but if I want be, I'm entitled to. Anyhow, Michael left a lot more to the imagination in both Black Panther and ITC pieces.

Hey, no one's telling you not to be grossed out. :) I understand certain dance moves are considered quite risque and provocative by some people and I understand. In fact, this is why certain portions of that Black Panther sequence was edited out when this video was shown in the UK. Me, it doesn't really bother me but I guess this is a different strokes for different folks kind of thing. :)

While we do judge people by certain things (I am guilty of that, as well), I kinda wish we didn't. ;)

If I've gotten a bit serious here, let's watch this glorious footage some more to cheer us up! :)

My point was that there are worse kind of "dances" to call dirty. Maybe I'm subjective, maybe old fashioned but the one I was talking about is basically having clothed sex. That ITC comes from the behind the scenes footage and it's noticeable Herb is instructing Michael and Naomi to do those movements.

It's specially gross and disturbing when minor children do that.

http://www.tontakos.com/wp-content/...eo_vuelve_a_estar_de_moda_tontaKoscom__6_.gif

Just my opinion though, I think it's kind of an overreaction to call Michael's routines dirty dancing when there are more explicitly sexual stuff out there.

^^I think "dirty dancing" is just an expression that comes from the movie-just meaning sexual dancing. The Jehovah Witness elders berated Michael for his "burlesque dancing" when he was young-

I never saw "The Panther Dance" as sexual-it looked like that chock full of symbolism to me when it premiered-my problem with that whole number was that was the BIG NIGHT when I decided to introduce my little nephews to Michael (4,5,7 and 9). For some reason I had rented "Moonwalker" multiple times, but never played it for them.

I thought "Black and White" was great, we were all smiling, and then the "Panther" dance started and poor Aunt Barbee was frozen and sweating, hoping the kids had lost interest. On the contrary, they were mesmerized.

The next day at McDonald's the two little ones were going "Woo" and grabbing their crotches. Thank goodness, EVERY MOTHER in the place laughed.

I know later on starting with "Dangerous", there was a lot of crotch grabbing and dancing-where he just left his hand there-and even then I didn't think it was vulgar-but I didn't especially like it. I did love the parts of "Bad" and "Heartbreak Hotel" where he would just grab real fast, bump-and punctuate the point. I just didn't think leaving his hand there during the dance was necessary. But other artists were doing it (Madonna, Prince, etc). I've always been a little sorry that he's associated with that move-most guys do that, if I bring him up. I know he didn't create the "Moonwalk" or the "Robot" either and those dances will always be associated with him, so that's the way it goes.

Artists today (thinking Beyonce) have gotten real sexual and strip teasy lately-and again, I don't think they need to be that vulgar. She is a good singer and dancer already and doesn't need to do that. Maybe it's the competition that makes them do it.

Beyonce never is really that vulgar. I mean, if you're offended by skin, well, I'm sorry four you being a total prude, but she's not gross or anything for doing that.

More stylish. She doesn't NEED to do that, but she doesn't need to NOT do it either. She can do a little of everything.

And yes, Snow, it's gross when kids re-enact this stuff.

Back