"I don't do dirty dancing" - new Black or White behind the scenes

I didn't talk about any of that. I was talking about raw footage.

you said that unedited footage should be held off for a collectors label, i know even the general public would enjoy seeing more than just 8% of Michael in the entire release

I'm still wondering what Mike's definition of dirty dancing is...:laugh:

you can't even see Michael's face in some shots. What's the point?

Not everything as to be in super, amazing, draw dropping, crystal clear HD for it be to be enjoyed.

Last edited:
Nearly 25 years later and just found out he was dancing to Dangerous!

Brilliant. Thank you.

The irony of 'I don't too dirty dancing' is not lost when two months later he would be filming In The Closet!

This footage is amazing! Michael is a true genius and I think it's clear he's the visionary behind the brilliant panther dance, as John seems reluctant to take part of it and all its "sexy" parts. Any other artist could turn this into a dispute on set, but they are both doing it with courtesy though there seem to be some funny little stabs "grabbing your nuts", "you're too religious". I think we know what are John's reasons for the way he spoke about Michael in the Black or White shooting, although I still disagree. I hope we can see more of it in the near future.

Why do you have to turn every good thing to a complaining session? Man...

WOW!!

This is great!!

I love these kind of clips. - Hope for much more like this in the future.

It's amazing though. - New footage comes - everyone should be thrilled and happy. - Yet half the posts in this thread is people arguing. :(

Just enjoy this precious footage - it's magic!

- Also - so funny too see he danced to Dangerous. - Think I will have to see the entire panther dance sequence again with Dangerous playing in the background!!

In Michael's defense, the panther dance sequence wasn't his idea completely. I admit both choreographies have a more sexual tone than what he did in the past but I wouldn't call them "dirty dancing", grinding, twerking look a lot dirtier IMHO.

Last edited:
^ I don't think Michael needs defense for the Panther Dance. It's genius. If some people feel uncomfortable because of the crotch grabbing it's their problem.

OMG he is too cute! XD I hope we can get even more footage from this soon.

I had seen the snippet where Michael says "you so dirty" before and I always wondered what it was about, now I know. Great footage :wub:

No me either. :smilerolleyes:

I love the look on his face when Landis says it. Looks like he even stomped his foot. I love these behind the scenes, just great.

Oh yeah, man. I just love seeing this sort of footage. It give us more of an insight into what goes into the filming of these short films. This footage allows us to be there, to see Michael doing what he enjoys and having a good time while doing it, to witness the chemistry between him and the crew members, as well as other cast members. It gives us a look at things that we never knew about, like him using the song Dangerous to help him get into the groove for this short film, as well as those that didn't make the final cut, like dance moves, portions of scenes, and other such elements.

I am right in the camp of those who wishes to see more footage like this; Raw footage of Michael being Michael. More footage of this kind can and will be leaked in the future if we wait long enough. Photos of this footage showed up few years back and now, here's the actual footage (Though, I hear it's actually been leaked before). The idea of a Michael Jackson Collector's Label was brought up some time ago and I think that's a great idea and it could actually help the Estate in regards to their sales. Think about it, there are a lot of hardcore fans out there, more then we actually know and I'm fairly certain they would pick this set up. I think it would also be a good idea to us this type of footage to introduce a new generation of fans to the true Michael, not the Michael the media forced upon us.

Finally, I believe this type of footage, were it released in some sort of home format, should be unedited with no alterations or cuts what so ever. It should be presented in the same way as it's source, even if it is of low quality, with no additional sounds or music added.

Until then, I say we enjoy the footage we have now. :)

Great footage! I always love seeing Behind the Scenes footage, thank you for sharing :D

Never had a clue Michael was dancing to Dangerous during the Panther Dance either!
I did. I have my sources.

Beautiful, could watch this stuff for hours.. So cute too.

Don't do dirty dancing.. OK!! :shifty:

I think i recall speaking with Steve, he told me Michael was dancing to 'Dangerous' that's the only other source i had, other than the leaked snippet

If you won't/cant provide evidence then why bring it up in the first place?
Because i have none. There was an early snippet of it. I say i have sources to everyone i meet. It's luke my thing.

I put it you, Mr Jackson that you do indeed do dirty dancing.

Last edited:
Excuse me, I know where it came from video and definitely not for those who are saying. Including the extended version was shared on my page. ;)

Back