I got My THIS IS IT DVD & i got my This Is It poster too

Re: My DVD is on its way!!!

Woo got mine today was so excited haha! :D I got the blu-ray and the hmv special edition one as well..

I know :clapping::clapping::clapping: I think i actually love the designs more then my actual ticket :wub:
me too they are great! :D:D

Got mine today! :clapping: 3D passes look awesome :wub:

STILL haven't received my TII Blu-ray from Amazon :-s Thankfully, though, I picked up a copy of the DVD yesterday, and what with a number of discounts and bonus points I had on my store card, I got it for the grand total of... £4 :) BARGAIN!

Couldn't NOT see TII on the day of release!! Now watched it 4 times in total, and will watch it again either tonight or tomorrow :)

I got mine delivered today!!!! I pre booked it from a swedish website cdon.se, its the black limited edition. and its here now in my hands.....cant wait for my husband to get home after work so we can watch it. He made me promise not to open it until he comes home.

at the same time I feel so much sadness, holding the dvd in my hand, stroking it as i it was worth gold, (which it is to me) tears pouring down, Im trying to hold on to every little piece of him, can I hold on for a little bit longer? Im not ready to let go yet.

I miss you so much Michael :cry:

I FINALLY HAVE MY THIS IS IT BLU RAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy bout it...and I can only say one thing - damn, the Smooth Criminal and Dirty Diana performances would've killed everything! Too awesome!!!

Last edited:
Re: I got My THIS IS IT DVD

Hey everyone!
thanks for the feedback
so... the extras comes with some interviews and creating the tour and stuff... that's on the single DVD
the 2 dvd set has some more mins of dancers and crew interviews ... the dancing machine featurette and pictures...
The blu-ray needs a blu-ray player or a ps3...
thank you guys...

this DVD will be my gift of my heart of life time of memories in my heart forever

Hey everyone!
thanks for the feedback
so... the extras comes with some interviews and creating the tour and stuff... that's on the single DVD
the 2 dvd set has some more mins of dancers and crew interviews ... the dancing machine featurette and pictures...
The blu-ray needs a blu-ray player or a ps3...
thank you guys...

Hi Amy, yes it is all very emotional. The bonus features on disc 1 ''memories of Michael'' section I found very moving.:cry:
Michael is the king of hearts..... indeed.:wub:
Too many wonderful things to comment on.....the dancers and musicians and vocalists speaking of what it was like to be working alongside Michael was very powerful and moving.:yes:

this DVD will be my gift of my heart of life time of memories in my heart forever

I agree with you rockstar. For me also.
I will treasure it forever and am so very grateful that we can watch Michael unfold his amazing talents and personaility on TII dvd....:yes: it's all we have now, but at least we have it.....:better:

I agree with you rockstar. For me also.
I will treasure it forever and am so very grateful that we can watch Michael unfold his amazing talents and personaility on TII dvd....:yes: it's all we have now, but at least we have it.....:better:

your walcome

look at that you're talking to your heart :cheeky::better:

Re: I got My THIS IS IT DVD & Poster

i pay old 2.50 for it :D it was on fpr 50% off :D

mythisisit.jpg

just got german box set this morning .best set so far

don't cry it'll come :)

i love my This Is It Poster this weekend i'm getting poster frame :D

mine arrived today. havnt opened it,dont know what to do with it. just been standing staring at the thing.thinking that this dam film shouldnt excist.

on the weekend my mother got me black frame for my this is it poster it looks beauitefull
here is picture of it :D

MJthisisitframeposter2.jpg

Back