I got My THIS IS IT DVD & i got my This Is It poster too

Re: My DVD is on its way!!!

I got the exact same email from HMV! :D I can't wait, I probably wont be able to sleep until it arrives! :wild:

i've ordered my blu ray too from amazon i should be getting it in 3-5 days :)

I was going to go into town to get a copy on 22nd but now you say HMV are emailing I have ordered from them. Looks as though my DVD and MJ Opus may arrive at the same time... Faints...

Mine was despatched today also from HMV. I was quite surprised.

I got my copy of TII just yesterday!:D

I was so happy, I watched it until around 12:45am this morning!:yes:

I ordered mine from HMV, and i received the dispatch email today :D eeep! Excited!

@Sophie: you should get the email from amazon soon, my friend just got one earlier today :)

Please keep us informed of when everyones arrives!

I bought my TII yesterday :D watched with grandma, she loved it! she couldn't believe how genius MJ was... I loved her comments, she was like "love emits from his face" or "if everyone on the Earth had such soul or ukindness it'd be a real better place" :wub:

Got my dispatch email. Come on Royal Mail send me the goodies!!!

Nothing today, tommorow hopefully. :)

guys, do you know if the HMV special edition (black box) will have 3 3D cards or only one?

Just got an email from Amazon saying mine was dispatched today, yay!!!!! I'm hoping it'll be here on Friday!

guys, do you know if the HMV special edition (black box) will have 3 3D cards or only one?
I'm pretty sure it comes with 3. There's 3 in the pic and it says "Special 2 Disc edition with collectible 3D replica backstage passes". If it was 1 it would probably just say "pass".

I'm pretty sure it comes with 3. There's 3 in the pic and it says "Special 2 Disc edition with collectible 3D replica backstage passes". If it was 1 it would probably just say "pass".
ah cool thx! :)
i thought the same too first, just now i have seen on ebay the one released in Thailand (same black box) and that has only 1. But then seems HMV puts 3 in it :) cool!

It's taken play.com a whole day to package my dvd, damn them! but to be fair it is a nice steel book 2 disc dvd, getting the bluray on release day aswell, hoping there will be a suprise steel book in hmv on monday

Did anybody get theirs today? :angel:'ing for it tommorow. :)

I got home...and... IT HAD ARRIVED!
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

I ordered from the Hut.
I ordered the Blu Ray from them and the 2 DVD from HMV... both were despatched on Tuesday!

^^^^^^ You're so lucky. I'm hoping my DVD will be here tomorrow as mine was dispatched yesterday. So excited, I watched Live in Bucharest earlier on in MJ preparation!

Lucky you! Mine was dispatched yesterday by Play.com so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or saturday at latest :D

With a bit of luck i will be having a TII friday !
My wife is gonna love that !!

Has anyone else who has ordered from Amazon.co.uk yet to get a "dispatching" email? :(

I ordered from Amazon uk and have had no emails from them. :(

Back