I got My THIS IS IT DVD & i got my This Is It poster too

Re: My DVD is on its way!!!

Mine has been dispatched tooo!
I want it NOW :D

i live in usa and i got mine a long time ago lol

I pre-ordered on the first day it was available.

Great news Speechless!
Mine still hasn't arrived, but I'm hopeful that it will today!

I contemplated buying the BluRay even though I don't have a player, but I got the DVD and will upgrade when I get round to getting the right equipment.

Guess what arrived in the post about half an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what I'm going to be doing all day!

Off to the mall to get my TII Blu-ray woop woop! :D

Anyone who ordered from HMV in the UK got there's yet? I am hopeing it arrives today. Been watching the Royal Concert in Brunei to up the antcipation!!! L.O.V.E. to you all!

Anyone who ordered from HMV in the UK got there's yet? I am hopeing it arrives today. Been watching the Royal Concert in Brunei to up the antcipation!!! L.O.V.E. to you all!

yes i got mine just now

So did I. Gonna watch tonight!!!

Still haven't got mine. :(

Just watched it and I was laughing and crying the whole way through. You seriously need tissues for the Memories of Michael featurette. I was crying the whole way through. And on the Unfinished rehearsals they show how Dirty Diana was going to be done and it was going to be HOT!!!!

It's just got here! :wild: Gotta' do the damn PS3 update before I can watch it though :mello:

I got in from work and ITS HERE........ Oh yes Oh yes!! I can't watch it yet though, i'm going to wait till the kids have gone to bed, then out with the tissues :'(

Just got home and opened it. The HMV 3D backstage passes are epic!!!

I bought my TII yesterday :D watched with grandma, she loved it! she couldn't believe how genius MJ was... I loved her comments, she was like "love emits from his face" or "if everyone on the Earth had such soul or kindness it'd be a real better place" :wub:

awwwww how sweet. :wub:

My DVD Just arrived from play.com!

Finally got this fantastic 2 disc edition of the DVD! ah man it's everything you could ask for and to see Michael doing what he does best for one last time

God bless you Michael and thank you for everything you've ever inspired me for

mjjchunt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My DVD Just arrived from play.com!

Finally got this fantastic 2 disc edition of the DVD! ah man it's everything you could ask for and to see Michael doing what he does best for one last time

God bless you Michael and thank you for everything you've ever inspired me for

have you bought the steel collectors edition? i'm going to buy it and it is a play.con exclusive!!!

nope just got the regular 2 disc edition

Yep my steel case 2 disc from play.com arrived today, its beautiful :D, get the bluray on monday aswell :p

I've now received all of the versions of TII I ordered.....

They are: HMV exclusive 2 DVD, play.com exclusive 2 DVD and Blu Ray (from amazom.co.uk)

Got my steel book play.com exclusive edition today as well :D But I've not watched it ye :-/ Gonna wait til tomorrow at least just to make sure I'm ready.

Got my steel book play.com exclusive edition today as well :D But I've not watched it ye :-/ Gonna wait til tomorrow at least just to make sure I'm ready.

Good luck Stephen! I got mine today from HMV and I put it on thinking I would love it - and I never knew I had so many tears inside! :-(

I hope you are ok when you watch it x

Oh :(

I've not got my steel book from Play.com just yet :(
It better come 2moro.......I really want it!
xxx

Back