I need some hugs :(

Aawww... Love you all guys! That's what only Michael could do... Bringing strangers together to become friends...

:huggy:

I know how you all feel...

Well here's one from me :huggy:

I know it's hard.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, I wish I could say something that is actually useful to you. Just know we care and we are here for you.

I still can't believe this happened. It still feels so strange.

aww hun !
i've been there , i know how are you feeling , sweety
hun , don't be sad
Michael wants you to be happy & he's sending hugs to you from heaven
i'm sure :)
if you need to talk i'm a PM away
just PM me & talk about anything you want
i am here to listen & i can make you feel better :flowers:
& here's a hug to you :huggy::hug:
xxxxx
L.:heart:.V.E
Diana

Last edited:
Hey you guys,

I'm having a very hard day. I miss Michael so very much and I'm hurting inside. :cry:

Since a few weeks Michael has been in my dreams almost every night....but those dreams are always about him passing away, fans (including me) following Michael around like we used to do only to get to where we thought he was and have someone tell us he is no longer with us, his funeral, or different versions of the memorial. Each time I wake up, for a split second I feel relief because 'it was just a dream'.....but then reality hits and I feel sad and heartbroken.

Michael is on my mind every minute of the day and I have to try really hard to concentrate on other things. I find myself wondering how he's doing like I used to when he was still alive.

aww sweetie :huggy: I wish there was something that I could do that would actually help you ease the pain a little, but for once I'm speechless. :better:

Everyone who loves Michael will always missing him sweetie and will still hurt alot too, but it does get easier when I can't say as everyone heals in different ways how about trying to remember a few funny things about Michael when your feeling sad about him,like how on the Television interview with Martin how Michael said apart from performing he loved to climb tress and have water fights. :yes:

Try imagining that or those types of things, I actually bet that apart from looking over each and everyone of us he'd be up there climbing tress till his heart is content then cause climbing trees is such hard work he'd be cooling off with a nice water fight, then maybe just maybe after that he might be teaching our loved ones that are no longer with us how to do the moonwalk. :giggle:

See remembering little things like that actually do help and instead of making you sad they actually make you smile, its what I do to cheer myself up when I'm sad and thinking about Michael.

Hang in there sweetie, there are bound to be days like the one that you've mentioned, but in time there will be days where things that made you once sad will actually smile, you've just got to give yourself time.

If there is anything you ever need to talk about or just simply need a shoulder to cry on, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, I'd only be too happy to listen and help in anyway I can.

Stay Strong Dutchie

:heart: :huggy:

Hey you guys,

I'm having a very hard day. I miss Michael so very much and I'm hurting inside. :cry:

Since a few weeks Michael has been in my dreams almost every night....but those dreams are always about him passing away, fans (including me) following Michael around like we used to do only to get to where we thought he was and have someone tell us he is no longer with us, his funeral, or different versions of the memorial. Each time I wake up, for a split second I feel relief because 'it was just a dream'.....but then reality hits and I feel sad and heartbroken.

Michael is on my mind every minute of the day and I have to try really hard to concentrate on other things. I find myself wondering how he's doing like I used to when he was still alive.

I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, but I guess I just wanted to see if there's others that feel the same. Sometimes I wonder how much longer I can take this. Thanks for reading this :cry:
i feel exactlythe same,hugs,

..................Big grouphug to all of you!:better::yes::better:

I am also giving big :hug:s to everyone in here as well as one to myself. And I really do need one. Especially since the closer as that horrible one year date comes I have been crying over Michael more and more. I was just crying over him not that long ago and I am ready to cry over him again. The tears just comes on so easily and suddenly anymore for me. Even the most slightest thought, reminder, or a past date when we still had him. Is enough to make me start crying over him again. I am really going back to the way that I was during that horrible summer without him. I just really hate the thought that this is the way my life is going to be from now on. A life a of pure 100% sadness, misery, pain, and depression. I really do know that Michael would want me to be happy. But how can I be happy when he was my happiness. I always had a reason to be happy because I always knew Michael was somewhere in the world doing something. It's been almost a year now since I last felt happy. And I barely can remember of how I used to be before June 25th. I have been a fan of Michael's for almost 30 years now. And now I truly do wish I had never became a fan of his in the first place. Because if I didn't I would not be feeling so much pain and sadness now.

I found this poem when I was to an artexhibition for students

"Like a sun I will guide you
through darkness and pain
like a sun I will warm you
and keep the shadows away."

Back