I need you

:better: to laeticia :friends:

I do hope you feel better soon... :angel:

I had such a Blessed day today :blush:
First, we met a gentleman in the train who chatted about everyday is a gift and there are NO BAD days if you turn every problem into an experience... He was from the Marine Corps :D
Then, we visited the Library cause we're studying the 'classification' methods and then in the afternoon, I worked on my College assignment and already got positive feedback on it... :cheeky:
NOW, I feel energized... It :scratch:me cause I didn't ate much today and didn't listen to music :smilerolleyes:

I guess the 'moral' of my dairy here is KEEP BUSY... Find people that lift you up... Do stuff that makes you shine...

Take care you all :friends:

laeticia, I love you for taking care of the bird! Doesn't it remind you of the baby bird story?

The bird new, just knew it was time to fly. and you are in his heart forever now :heart:

Perhaps the loneliness is a gift, as Daryll says... even though it is really hard to feel that with all the pain in the way, but just loo at how many birds you've helped and let fly in your life. Your daughter, and all the other people you've helped, and that bird, all go out into the world with a little more love and kindness in their hearts, and they too will make the world a better place! Even though we may ot see it or now how. But they must leave us to carry on this mission, maybe it's just part of the deal?

Sometimes I think of Michael, how he just gave and gave and gave, and I think, doesn't it make you tired? Maybe he knew, to be tired and lonely was part of the deal, that he was doing good even if he couldn't feel the good come back to himself...

Just reflective thoughts...

Indeed, life seen as an adventure makes it more thrilling :wild:

I always have peeps gawking at my brace and then 'feel' sowwy for me but I learnt to take it as a challenge... Wearing that brace gave my hand a NEW life so WHY should I still 'fret' at it...
Sometimes, we need to plunge into darkness to appreciate the light again :bow:
If you keep fighting and running towards that light, you will reach it one day... :yes:

Hi Daryll, Hi Lark,

The baby bird story ? I was rather thinking of Elton John’s very old song, one of my favorite songs of him.

I don’t know whether you’ve ever heard this song written in the 70th (or 60th? I don’t know) : “Skyline Pigeon”. (For just a Skyline Pigeon / Dreaming of the open / Waiting for the day / He can spread his wings / And fly away again / Fly away skyline pigeon fly / Towards the dreams / You've left so very far behind). If you do not know, please listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ZFVxTAoiI ). I know here is MJ forum, but listen to this beautiful song for my pigeon and me today.

My pigeon was a young boy-pigeon, not yet reaching his adult size. Not like most of pigeons in Europe, he was a very light gray pigeon, he was really beautiful and very intelligent. :blush:

I still think of him, of course. He is the first bird I ever loved and with whom I had a real communication. I miss him so much :cry:

But if I am depressed today, this is not because of my pigeon, or my real life which came back to me after his departure, but because of a letter a postman have brought me this morning at 8:15 which made me know my very annoying legal/administrative problem which had made me leave this forum in last November is still ongoing, far from an ‘happy end’. :no:

All day long I was sick. My lawyer being unreachable, I wrote a long e-mail.

Now it’s my turn to say ‘I need you’. I am really tired to be in this country where people works incompletely, late, without any motivation, always giving mistakes to others. :(

I feel so unlucky not being a pigeon. If I was able to fly, I would go to seek my pigeon, and I would fly with him, cross the ocean to find another place to live. I would not go so far, I'm not going to where Michael is. I would just cross the ocean to find my new life.

But I know of course that this is not feasible, even in a dream. I feel too old to retire in the imaginary world to imagine that kind of dream, you know. The fact is : even by plane or ship with big baggage, I am not going to anywhere to live my remaining life, despite of my dream and wish. :mello:

I’m crying right now if you’d like to know the truth... :cry:

I can tell this is the first time I cried listening to a song by someone else since June 25 2009. :huh:

Laeticia, thank you for sharing that song :heart: it is beautiful. But I could not respond because I cried all night last night :( Only this time I was not sure why but I am working it out.

It is so important to believe in possibility and adventure... you never know where life will take you and there is no age limit to that!

In a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

I am learning to dare again but it is not easy. I have to make myself loon at all Michael dared to do. We've got to try and dare dare dare.

In life there are ups and downs. There are rainy days and sunny days.

And time passes even if you do nothing special. Time goes even if you stop hoping.
Sometimes we want to change everything. We want to go somewhere else, far away.

We cry. Sometimes, after crying, you feel better. At other times, you feel worse.

In fact it’s s only you who can really save yourself. It’s you, the master of your life.
I often say the worst enemy is yourself. I also say : still the only savior is you.
Life is a constant battle against oneself.

There are times when you feel no strength to fight against yourself or others.

If you need a break, let yourself relax, this is not the time to fight.
But if you want to fight anyway, so why not? This would be the best way and time.
If you don’t want to do anything, do nothing. This might be the best solution for you to go beyond this wrong time.

Everything prepares the next step. Nothing is wrong.
And life goes on, whether you like it or not.

I had a dream last night.I don´t remember much but it was something about if I knew what song this is .
It was from Sound of music, but it was years since I saw it and can´t remeber that I heard any songs from it recently-except for the dream.

My Favorite Things
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

"Remember a beautiful future promise of tomorrow" it was written on a note in Michael´s last home.
Life can be hard today but it can be better tomorrow.
Sometimes there are things you have to deal with and sometimes you can think it´s to much you can´t handle it.
But somehow you get through it step by step.

I remember when Michael had sung for the first time in public (in kindergarten, I think), he sang a song from Sound of Music. Was it this song? or another song? Is there someone who can remember?

Anyway, if you had a dream like that, it is not unrelated to Michael, is it, MIST? ;D

Lark0016;3808491 said:
Laeticia, thank you for sharing that song :heart: it is beautiful. But I could not respond

That’s quite normal. You have not spent 5 days with a pigeon, and you probably do not live in a closed space without getting out.

The pigeon in the song is not really my pigeon. Because he did just a short stay in a cage and that was for healing.

This is not him, but me, living in a dark and lonely room, having left the dreams so very far behind... :mello:

laeticia.fr;3808571 said:
In life there are ups and downs. There are rainy days and sunny days.

And time passes even if you do nothing special. Time goes even if you stop hoping.
Sometimes we want to change everything. We want to go somewhere else, far away.

We cry. Sometimes, after crying, you feel better. At other times, you feel worse.

In fact it’s s only you who can really save yourself. It’s you, the master of your life.
I often say the worst enemy is yourself. I also say : still the only savior is you.
Life is a constant battle against oneself.

There are times when you feel no strength to fight against yourself or others.

If you need a break, let yourself relax, this is not the time to fight.
But if you want to fight anyway, so why not? This would be the best way and time.
If you don’t want to do anything, do nothing. This might be the best solution for you to go beyond this wrong time.

Everything prepares the next step. Nothing is wrong.
And life goes on, whether you like it or not.

Wise words, laeticia :friends:

Hang in there, friend :better:

I know it's 'cliché' to say "that's life "...

It's tough and sometimes you feel left in the dark and on some days you feel that ray of light on you...

I blew up yesterday too during a discussion at College :evil: simply cause I can't stand that 'healthy' peeps always complain and want stuff for FREE... I have to FIGHT for everything having a DISABILITY in a 'competitive' world :blink:
Some days it doesn't bother me and some days it 'irks' me and I explode... It doesn't matter when people say they 'understand', right? They can't 'morph' the yucky feeling of the moment... So, I just go quiet and try to distract myself with other stuff :smilerolleyes:

Like Lark :ciao: said... The only thing left to do is DARE DARE DARE and I would add TRY AGAIN OVER OVER OVER AGAIN... That's the ONLY way out of the darkness... I know it wears you out but every day is a NEW beginning...

Every day is NEW chance to 'RISE and SHINE' :D

I think some of my recent posts would raise your misunderstanding. I would like to clarify my situation and some of my problems.

First. I'm not a criminal assigned (confined? I don’t know English legal word) at home. ;D ----- I deleted this part about my health problem, because too personal -----, which requires me to live locked up at home, totally isolated from the outside world.

My isolation is not the product of imagination, but the fact. I need physical and material aids to live, but I do not need psychological support, because I am mentally very strong. I am sensitive, but not vulnerable. I can control my own negative feelings.

2nd. One of my legal and administrative issues is a matter of Social Security.

Since 2009, by the error in the administration, I have two social security numbers and they send me two bills. This situation is quite abnormal, but frequently happens in my country.

For over three years, I kept writing to the administration office to explain and demonstrate their error with all supporting documents. (That was really hard, you know, in 2009, 2010 and 2011, because my thoughts were completely in Michael.) But nothing advance.

French people do not work or work poorly and late. They have not admitted their mistake, they have rectified nothing yet and the worst is that they keep sending me new quarterly bills !! I exploded in November !!! So I asked my lawyer to intervene in order to regularize my problems.

Since then, five months have passed, but nothing. Or worse is that as I refused to pay the first quarter of 2013, they sent me a ‘last notice before court action’, and this is the third time !! My lawyer is angry.

Yesterday he has decided to enter the administrative court for damages, which was not our original intention, I just wanted the case to be set so that they stop sending me the double bills and reimburse me 'overpaid'.

So something is changing right now but at the speed of a snail. The case will probably be settled in three years. Simply because I'm in France, and here people are working at the speed of snail ! And I still have other problems with other administrations !!!

Last edited:
I remember when Michael had sung for the first time in public (in kindergarten, I think), he sang a song from Sound of Music. Was it this song? or another song? Is there someone who can remember?

Anyway, if you had a dream like that, it is not unrelated to Michael, is it, MIST? ;D

I think many things are related to Michael.
What have for example hockeystars and fotballstars in common with Michael?
They all work(worked) hard to achieve their goals.

Talking about birds and wings

Wings Without Me

It was August, and I was looking up at the sky. With one hand shielding my eyes, I made out a falcon soaring on the currents of hot swirling air. Higher and higher it spiraled, until with one unearthly shriek, it disappeared.

All at once I felt left behind. "Why did you grow wings without me?" I mourned. Then my spirit said, "The falcon's way is not the only way. Your thoughts are as free as any bird." So I shut my eyes and my spirit took off, spiraling as high as the falcon and then beyond, so that I was looking down over the whole earth. But something was wrong. Why did I feel so cold and alone?

"You grew wings without me," my heart said. "What good is freedom without love?" So I went quietly to the bed of a sick child and sang him a lullaby. He fell asleep smiling, and my heart took off, joining my spirit as it circled over the earth. I was free and loving, but still something was wrong.

"You grew wings without me," my body said. "Your flights are only imagination." So I looked into books that I had ignored before and read about saints in every age who actually flew. In India, Persia, China, and Spain (even in Los Angeles!), the power of spirit has reached, not just into the heart, but into every cell of the body. "As if carried aloft by a great eagle," Saint Teresa said, "my ecstasy lifted me into the air."

I began to believe in this amazing feat, and for the first time, I didn't feel left behind. I was the falcon and the child and the
saint. In my eyes their lives became sacred, and the truth came home: When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings.

MJ

What does it mean, to grow wings?
I have to think about that.

What does it mean, to grow wings?
I have to think about that.

Well, in my :2cents: I grow wings every time I write a story :blush: I guess it's a 'expression' of saying "you're in your soul place" :angel:

@Laeticia :friends: You didn't have to 'divulge' your 'private matters' here... We understand how life can have it's frustrations :mat:

Oh, please... Social security is really NICE and NEEDY sometimes but some 'services' should be 'updated' I know :smilerolleyes: been there done that :doh:

I really hope your lawyer will put it's foot down and end this misery once and for all... :punk:

So, please take care of yourself, Laeticia :better:

Your 'fellow' disabled buddy :friends:

Daryll748;3809009 said:
@Laeticia :friends: You didn't have to 'divulge' your 'private matters' here... :

Yeah, I regret a little and I wonder if It's better to delete the post.
I just wanted to say that I am not a criminal assigned (confined?) to stay home. This is the most important part of whole message.

Anyway thanks for your warm message, Daryll :blush:

MIST, thanks for “Wings without me”. I need to read and reread it, and especially to meditate on "What good is freedom without love?"

Confined is correct! :clapping:

I too hope everything gets sorted out for you and SOON! It must be frustrating. I have often wondered how people get things done with such a different pace of life... it sounds so nice but I guess the difference is that people never learn to discipline themselves in their work life.

I hope you can find a way to set your soul free and let your heart rest until things get sorted out. My support is with you as always

"Give me your wings so we can fly... Keep your head up" :heart:

I too hope everything gets sorted out for you and SOON!
My support is with you as always

"Give me your wings so we can fly... Keep your head up" :heart:

Thanks Lark for your support :friends:

Being summoned to court is very annoying to everyone, especially if it is a charge based on an error. But if I panic, it's for another reason : my physical condition does not allow me to go there myself.

Your lawyer can go to represent you, but in this case you have to pay, and those costs are not refundable even if you win.

If I went myself to save money, then my health would deteriorate and I could not get out of bed for several weeks. :(

And if I only had this problem just requiring time to be settled, that would be okay, I can stand. But the fact is that I have lots of other similar problems, much more complicated. And I do not have money to pay my lawyer for all the problems. :cry:

And as long as I live in this country, I will have other problems before my current problems are resolved. And I have no wing to fly away. That's the problem :(

What good is freedom without love? "

All that I can say is that my pigeon preferred to be free to be loved. And he was right. He is a bird.
What about me?

I ask a question : What if be loved but not free?
This question brings another question back : What if be loved but not be understood?
I do not want to go far in my thoughts right now.

I admit I have difficulties to find a right answer to Michael’s question, while I can answer more easily to the questions such as “What good is love without freedom?”

My pigeon can answer. Me too.

What if be loved but not free?
thought exactly the same thing.

I am a bird by nature, I must be free. To be free and loved is the greatest gift of all, one you gave your pigeon.

I may need to choose freedom, but Michael is also right in needing to see al life as divine... I think

But I too cannot go any further with this thinking right now, I will soon.

And I have no wing to fly away

I am a bird, and I will carry you :heart:

Lark

I added. I know that to Michael this is not a question but an affirmation, but to me it is a question, that's why I say 'question'.

Lark0016;3809515 said:
I am a bird, and I will carry you :heart:

Lark

:D It reminds me of my ex-boyfriend saying, "I am a flying fish, I'll teach you to fly. With me, you’ll be out of the ocean to fly into the sky. "

He was an artist. He was a dreamer. I am someone down-to-earth. I am too realistic, I do not dream. That's why he told me like that.

At the end, he flew with someone else, away from me :(

laeticia.fr;3809504 said:
What good is freedom without love? "

All that I can say is that my pigeon preferred to be free to be loved. And he was right. He is a bird.
What about me?

I ask a question : What if be loved but not free?
This question brings another question back : What if be loved but not be understood?
I do not want to go far in my thoughts right now.

I admit I have difficulties to find a right answer to Michael’s question, while I can answer more easily to the questions such as “What good is love without freedom?”

My pigeon can answer. Me too.

You ask really DEEP questions that I :heart: :clap:

There is a thin line between being absolute freedom and to be loved :scratch:I mean 'to be loved' you have to give up a little 'freedom' and some time too but it's worth it in the end 'cause nobody can 'survive' without being loved and no one can't stand to be 'pressured' into being loved too... The trick is to find the right balance :cheeky:

I won't delete those 'private matters' though I mean this is said among the MJ fam and people should respect its 'confidentially'
I didn't take it the wrong way... I went to court too to 'fight' for a larger grade of 'disability' and we didn't win either :blink:
So, in my case it's bare the problem and get on with it :doh:

Ah, life hey :scratch:

Though, everyone needs dreams... I'm a dreamer too :blush:
I can be sweet for hours creating stories and then typing them in the computer... I also get excited for things that people take for granted... Like I can't wait till it's 6 PM :woohoo: I'm getting NEW braces for my right hand and I'm so :wild: about it... The current one is worn out :(

"Keep your head up" :friends:

Daryll748;3809527 said:
I mean 'to be loved' you have to give up a little 'freedom'

Your are right Daryll !!
And one also says “Love is to respect other’s freedom.”
This is easy to say, but in fact, very delicate and complex between two loving people sharing their life. Because your freedom might be in conflict with mine and restrict mine.

I won't delete those 'private matters'

I’ve already delete one line from my post ;D

I didn't take it the wrong way... I went to court too to 'fight' for a larger grade of 'disability' and we didn't win either :blink:
So, in my case it's bare the problem and get on with it :doh::

You too ? :bugeyed Te be honest I am not very surprised. 6 years ago, I went up to the ‘National court’, because I have lost the Regional court, to claim an additional 1%. This means, they had ‘purposely’ assigned me ‘disability rate 79%’, whereas it is from 80% that lots of doors will open to you. This is really insane !! My disabilities ARE ‘more than 90%’, this is ‘an evidence’, but administration refuse to admit that. My lawyer wanted to go up to the European court. I did not, because I knew the result in advance. I intend to wait another five years to start all over again.

laeticia.fr;3809712 said:
Your are right Daryll !!
And one also says “Love is to respect other’s freedom.”
This is easy to say, but in fact, very delicate and complex between two loving people sharing their life. Because your freedom might be in conflict with mine and restrict mine.

Indeed, it's delicate but can be 'balanced' IF the two parties 'respect' each others boundaries :smilerolleyes:
It's also NEEDY to say "NO, this stops here" Otherwise, you get 'sucked' into it and the only way is to 'escape' then :scratch:

You too ? :bugeyed Te be honest I am not very surprised. 6 years ago, I went up to the ‘National court’, because I have lost the Regional court, to claim an additional 1%. This means, they had ‘purposely’ assigned me ‘disability rate 79%’, whereas it is from 80% that lots of doors will open to you. This is really insane !! My disabilities ARE ‘more than 90%’, this is ‘an evidence’, but administration refuse to admit that. My lawyer wanted to go up to the European court. I did not, because I knew the result in advance. I intend to wait another five years to start all over again.

Yep, I'm supposed to be 66 % 'disabled' but that means here that they have to give me an 'income' and that didn't go down well... So, they gave me only 25 % cause I wear a brace :doh: and I don't fret about the 'chronic' pains and stuff...
I'm glad the head of the work agency 'understands' that it would be tough for me to get a job :sigh:
I know, it's INSANE how those 'services' WORK :blink:

Daryll748;3810195 said:
.............. 66 % ................... 25 % .................. 'chronic' pains .............. it would be tough for me to get a job :blink:

It is true, the problem of people with disabilities but able to work are usually considered as the last problem to be treated.

In recent years, in my country, Mr Sarcozi made a reform in this area : basically, he has increased the amount of allowance for those unable to work, removing the allowance for those who can work but partially received it, pushing them follow professional training and creating jobs for them.

But these disabled persons, trained and then qualified, -- but in most cases low qualification --, earn hardly enough money to live their own lives. Their salary does not exceed the threshold of ‘SMIC’ (Salaire Minimum Interprofessionnel de Croissance : basic income or lowest income in English?)

The problem remains for people with minor disabilities who can work, but often rejected by the labor market, just like you.

In my country, the disability rate and the right to allowance are two distinct things. If your doctor mention ‘unable to work’ in your medical certificate, you can receive allowances if your disabilities are estimated at least 30%. (In France, below 30% is considered as equal to healthy people.) And chronic pain helps in nothing.

Here, our rights are renewed every five years. Last November, I had to refill all files. For the medical certificate, I had to see four doctors, because the first three have refused me, :( saying they are overwhelmed, so no time for me, or they do not have enough ability to follow a case like mine : rare and unknown disease in France, etc.

These non-motivated doctors, not wanting to help patients in need, upset me and altered my mental state. This is the main reason why I left the forum, not really because of my legal administrative problem. I had to go out to see doctors, which was the big challenge for me, and I had to fill 30 pages to the welfare office, in addition to preparing 600 pages file to my lawyer because of my Social Security affair. I had no time, I had no strength or mood to come here to talk about Michael. Now you know all (or almost of) my problems at the time.

Immersing myself in the world of MJ is a need for me to escape the real world to free me.

It is true, the problem of people with disabilities but able to work are usually considered as the last problem to be treated.

The problem remains for people with minor disabilities who can work, but often rejected by the labor market, just like you.

Here, our rights are renewed every five years. Last November, I had to refill all files. For the medical certificate, I had to see four doctors, because the first three have refused me, :( saying they are overwhelmed, so no time for me, or they do not have enough ability to follow a case like mine : rare and unknown disease in France, etc.

These non-motivated doctors, not wanting to help patients in need, upset me and altered my mental state. This is the main reason why I left the forum, not really because of my legal administrative problem. I had to go out to see doctors, which was the big challenge for me, and I had to fill 30 pages to the welfare office, in addition to preparing 600 pages file to my lawyer because of my Social Security affair. I had no time, I had no strength or mood to come here to talk about Michael. Now you know all (or almost of) my problems at the time.

Immersing myself in the world of MJ is a need for me to escape the real world to free me.

Well, dear... Something I learnt is there is NO need to explain WHY you don't do stuff... Like 'leaving' this forum... We all have our own ground to stand on and all our own reasons to fall apart...

See how countries 'differ'... You have the chance to 'renew' your rights... Mine are 'fixed for life' now :smilerolleyes:
I do HOPE I will get a job if I graduate from College cause that means I am 'able' to 'work' in a 'specific' job description :cheeky:

Anyway, we all have our 'tricks' to say afloat... Mine is here... MJJCommunity... MJJCBlog and Daz Productions :blush:

I try NOT to worry too much about things I can't 'control' like getting a job cause I do have an 'income' now... Okay, the lowest :blink: so it's 'keep your head up' and put HOPE in the 'empty promises' hey :scratch:

Have a Blessed Sunday;

Daryll :D

Daryll748;3810985 said:
Well, dear... Something I learnt is there is NO need to explain WHY you don't do stuff... Like 'leaving' this forum... We all have our own ground to stand on and all our own reasons to fall apart...

Yeah, you’re right, but let me telling my purpose was not to explain the reasons why I had left here, but to say a message not clearly expressed in my previous post : “Be careful when you chose your doctors. Do not give them total confidence in any case. There are so many negligent doctors. They would kill you one day and this, without any surprise.” I can tell that more than anyone but Michael, because it was medical error(s) that had caused all my health problems. :(

See how countries 'differ'... You have the chance to 'renew' your rights... Mine are 'fixed for life' now :smilerolleyes:

Really? :bugeyed What about those suffering from progressive neurological diseases? Is it the same?

Anyway, I wish you the best chances, my dear friend Daryll. :heart:

laeticia.fr;3811036 said:
Yeah, you’re right, but let me telling my purpose was not to explain the reasons why I had left here, but to say a message not clearly expressed in my previous post : “Be careful when you chose your doctors. Do not give them total confidence in any case. There are so many negligent doctors. They would kill you one day and this, without any surprise.” I can tell that more than anyone but Michael, because it was medical error(s) that had caused all my health problems. :(

Indeed, the BOLD says it all... My 'invalidity' is caused by a 'negligent' doctor and just in the nick of time... I got to see another one that claimed if I had stayed in that quack's grip for another week... He couldn't have 'saved' me anymore :blink:
I know, it's heavy stuff to blab here... I know, I can sue that quack but what's the use of living your life in a negative whirl... The thing that 'sooth' me is that he's 'afraid' of me... He knows he messed up BIG time...

Maybe, that's WHY we find it so tough to cope with Michael's loss cause it hits home even more in our cases :blush:
There isn't a day, I don't WISH that Michael could have met the Doc that 'saved' my life back in 2010 :cry:
At first, I was 'upset' WHY he could SAVE me and why NO ONE saved Michael :cry:
Then, I thought WHY should I mess up the 2nd chance I got to continue Michael's message :blush:

Really? :bugeyed What about those suffering from progressive neurological diseases? Is it the same?

I should CLARIFY here as long as my 'condition' stay the same, the % is fixed...
In the case of a Progressive neurological disease, the % can go higher cause you 'prove' it with 'reports' of the attending Docs...

I guess, I have to 'come clean' now... I'm fed up with getting 'reports' from Docs... You know, scanners, tests, meds, waiting rooms, results, paying huge amounts for a diagnose :sigh: So for now, I HOPE my 'condition' remains 'stable' :angel:

I CHOOSE life and the 'I CAN HANDLE THIS' life style :cheeky:

Anyway, I wish you the best chances, my dear friend Daryll. :heart:

Thanks, I wish you a lot of strength and courage, laeticia :friends:

For peeps, who think we're 'sidetracking' here too much in the "I NEED YOU" thread...

I had a wonderful "Michael Energy" day today...
I had my first exam and instead of acting like a 'headless' chicken like everyone...
I decided to see if my 'old' trick still worked... it did... WOOHOO...
I wore my Michael T-shirt hidden under my sweater and I made sure my brain was 'fuelled' enough by listening to Michael's music while 'rehearsing' my lines ;)
Result: Focus and NO black out :cheeky: Yep, the POWER of Michael...

Last edited:
Daryll748;3812193 said:
My 'invalidity' is caused by a 'negligent' doctor

Oh you too :( As for negligent doctors, I have met at least 50 during these last 13 years :( I’ve said “Be careful when choosing doctors”, but in general it is not so easy. Firstly, we have not studied medicine. We have little knowledge, despite the information provided by medical sites on Internet. 2) We tend to trust our doctors we met, because we have so much hope of getting better. Our hope would prevent us from seeing the negative side of the things. 3) In fact there are so few 'good' doctors trustworthy.

There isn't a day, I don't WISH that Michael could have met the Doc that 'saved' my life back in 2010 :cry:
At first, I was 'upset' WHY he could SAVE me and why NO ONE saved Michael :cry:

I think we have so many answers. :mello:

For peeps, who think we're 'sidetracking' here too much in the "I NEED YOU" thread...

Yeah, we're 'hijacking' this thread with our personal stories and experiences, but we can also tell everything is more or less related to Michael. ;D

laeticia.fr;3812873 said:
Oh you too :( As for negligent doctors, I have met at least 50 during these last 13 years :( I’ve said “Be careful when choosing doctors”, but in general it is not so easy. Firstly, we have not studied medicine. We have little knowledge, despite the information provided by medical sites on Internet. 2) We tend to trust our doctors we met, because we have so much hope of getting better. Our hope would prevent us from seeing the negative side of the things. 3) In fact there are so few 'good' doctors trustworthy.

Indeed, you think they had 'learnt' something in those 7 years and I don't care if it's cause they are having own problems at HOME :beee: I mean, we can't 'bleep' up at work too, can we? or we get 'fired'... Of course, there are FINE Doctors but sadly NOT enough :smilerolleyes:

I think we have so many answers. :mello:

Oh, I got all the answers I need though but I'm NOT so chuffed about them :blink:

Yeah, we're 'hijacking' this thread with our personal stories and experiences, but we can also tell everything is more or less related to Michael. ;D

Yeah :lol: indeed, it's 'related' to Michael :blush:

It exactly teaches us that although we 'nag' about negligent doctors... We do have to be thankful about the 'social security' system here and the few BRILLIANT Doctors that do 'save' lives :cheeky:

Back