i think it is time for Diana Ross to take some actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jermaine? Randy? Alejandra? Older cousins?

someone should alert one of 3T that the kids' privacy is being invaded by some one IN the house. So even though Randy got rid of non family members...more pictures of the kids are making it to the web.

It could also be the person that they are talking to via webcam. They were hanging out with the Malnic (sp?) kids a while back. They could be talking to them through webcam because as far as I remember, Al lives in Florida.

it is not about who , it is why and how ! bad people are everywhere, but family's job is to protect the kids...

It could also be the person that they are talking to via webcam. They were hanging out with the Malnic (sp?) kids a while back. They could be talking to them through webcam because as far as I remember, Al lives in Florida.

It may be them, because Nancy malnink complained that someone hacked into her e-mail to leak photos.

It deff could be some other people that we haven't heard. I wonder who formed those fan pages, because the ones who formed it have some access to those photos.

the things about the leaked pics from the webcams is very upsetting, I agree. it's not the outside paps who take pics of them on their way to a karake class. It's someone inside the house betraying these kids.

I agree.

I didn't hear anything about the webcam thing though. That's not right. I know nothing about this and I hope I don't come across those pictures, whatever they may be. Those poor kids, I hope they are staying strong and pulling through together because it's going to be a tough few more years for them...God bless them.

However, isn't Diana Ross the guardian after Katherine? I think that is saying a lot about Michael's trust in Diana. So if Diana has to be the guardian of these kids sometime in the future, then so be it. I just want them to be safe and raised as Michael would want. Diana hasn't spoken out at all about all about Michael's death, the children, etc. if I remember correctly. I just wonder what she is thinking right now about Michael wanting her to care for his children..

I think Katherine is doing a good job raising the kids, we must remember that the Encino home isn't just for MJ's kids and Katherine, a lot of the other kids lived there before them and even if it would be better for the children, we can't expect them all to move out.
I think after Katherine passes Diana won't be made there guardian (even though I think she would do a good job), I think she will be contested. If she is contested I think they should be looked after by Debbie, Janet or Rebbie I think they will do the best job.

yes, pics get leaked every week, almost daily even. I don't seek them out on the internet, but there are other mj boards I visit and these pics are allowed there, and they are posted very often. Someone close to the kids is leaking their pics.

I'm disturbed by the leaked webcam pics. There have been loads of pics leaked of Paris and recently pics of Blanket were leaked. Someone is leaking these and the Jackson family needs to find out who.

I occasionally follow an international website that is dedicated to post the pictures of the children. According to them, the person that leaked the most recent pictures of Blanket has said that he/she got that pictures (and other pictures) from one of the cousins that live in the house.

Of course we have no way of knowing if that is true or not but still in any case whoever leaking those pictures should be close to the kids.

I don't think you need to be dramatic and talk about sending the kids to Diana Ross. Jeez. Do you want to say that to Prince, Paris and Blanket and see what their response is? They are where their father wanted.

About the photos, do you really want to know.. this is going to be long..this information I've got together from different places discussing this issue.

I've seen lots on different MJ sites/forums (which I didn't expect since I'm used to this board). Anyway, if you notice about these leaked photos they are from a variety of locations with the kids (actually, mostly Paris) with friends (well principly the Malnik girl)- shopping malls, beauty salons, and other 'out of home' places, and the Malniks home (including the video of Paris on the segway with the Malnik girl), and what appears to be the kids home (the webcam shots). There was one video from the Jackson cousins but they avoided showing PP&B on the video. There aren't only recent photos, there are ones from years ago. What is the common theme of practically ALL the pictures? The Malniks. ... and sometimes Omer. The Malniks are practically always there in the photos and there are also leaked photos of just the Malnik girl herself leaked at the same time. I don't feel I need to be a PI to work out whose photos these are.

Nancy Malnik (the mother) had a facebook site where she put a load of private photos of the children on there to prove 'MJ was a real father and friend' - the title was something like that. They spread everywhere on the net with her copyright mark on and some media even wrote a story on it saying it was a 'photo dump' as pr for mj. I think she then decided to delete it all.

During the stun gun incident when the media were going on about the Jackson's home being unsafe there were apparently more photos leaked of the kids with the Malniks, away from the Jackson home, looking very happy, carefree, safe etc. This was in stark contrast to the picture being painted behind the gates of Hayvenhurst by the media - 'lack of parental supervision, stun guns, no guidance, violence, and family dysfunction'. Basically some people on sites I visit thought that the leak was to show that the kids would be better off away from the Jacksons. Also at this time a video appeared of Jermajesty and Jaafar on radaronline labelled 'shocking violence' when it was just them playing around and Jaafar was actually 'fake slapping' his brother's hand which you can see here http://sandrarose.com/2010/03/05/ra...slap-shows-violence-in-jackson-home/#comments there were also reports from TMZ that they had a video of Jaafar playing with a toy gun and reading the rights to jermajesty (pretending to arrest him) but they decided not to show it - both these videos were suspected to have come from Grace after TMZ hinted on live chat that she was their source and she didn't like Jermaine's kids. Randy also hinted Grace was TMZs source on his twitter. Grace is friends with Nancy Malnik by the way, and Nancy apparently released this statement on facebook about this set (I think) of 'leaks' -

"The photos being "leaked" of the Jackson children were PRIVATE photos from our visit that were emailed ONLY to Grace for the purpose of them being shared with Paris, Prince, Omer, Taj and Ms. Katherine. As when we were together on our visit, my camera had photos of all of them (from iFly, etc...) and I told them I would email ONLY Grace the copies as I did not have their email address. Grace's email account was hacked the same day the first photo came out! (This too was posted on Graces Facebook page when it occurred.) Grace also had NOTHING to do with any of these leaks! Whomever wanted to get these photos, knew where to look. There were a total of 36 photos in the file and all but two now have been released. Whomever is doing this keeps releasing them one at a time to make My Daughter/Me/My Family or Grace look guilty, as they are trying to KEEP the attention OFF THEMSELVES. The photos from 2006 recently "leaked" were ALSO from the SAME email hacking of Grace's account. They were for the eyes of the children/family ONLY but as you can see, there is someone VERY dishonest doing this and exploiting the children, in addition to trying to discredit our loyalty to the children AND the Jackson Family. I spoke to Grace before sending this letter and she is in FULL agreement with me and our family to the truths of this matter. Keep your "fan" site just that... a FAN site about Prince, Paris, Blanket and Omer. Our family has nothing to do with subject of this group."
The email hacking doesn't explain the Sedway video that appeared on youtube from before christmas.

Anyway..all the reports we had from official services said that Prince, Paris and Blanket were fine, happy and adjusting well. The CFS also reported 'no serious problems' after the stun gun incident. It seems someone doesn't want the kids to be seen as happy and safe with their grandmother (i'm talking about whoever leaked the so called 'violent' videos of the cousins).

x17 reported -

“X17online can report exclusively that the Jackson family suspects the children’s nanny Grace Rwaramba is the leak from within their Encino home, who made the initial call to the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services. She’s also suspected of spilling information to a tabloid website.
Our Jackson family source tells us that ‘Grace is trying to get custody of Michael’s kids while trying to paint Katherine as an unfit guardian. She’s throwing it in Katherine’s face!
The children absolutely despise Grace.
The source tells us Michael Jackson fired Rwaramba five times. Once the singer died, the nanny made her return to the Hayvenhurst home and was kicked off the property by Michael’s younger brother, Randy. Sources tell us that Katherine is afraid to get rid of Rwaramba because she has been threatening to write a tell-all book.

They say they haven’t seen Grace around since these stories “leaked” and that her days around the Jacksons are numbered.
Now apparently Grace has gone.

Its a shame all this bull is going on with the adults and the kids getting caught in the middle. I think though that the kids are where they should be, where Michael wanted them. They seem fine. I do not think Diana Ross is needed.

The webcam pics could come from anyone the children are chatting to online.. I'm not even sure that is Blanket in the photos anyway.

Last edited:
I just have to say every single picture I have seen off the children they look happy and to me that is a great thing, i dont know the ins and outs of what is going on in that house none of us do, but the happiness of the children is all i see and to me that is a good thing!!

Yes I fully agree Michael did everything in his power to keep his children away from the limelight keep them covered etc, but towards the end :cry: Michael was out with his children without the masks etc and I know people are talking about these leaked pictures but as for the pap pictures there is not a great deal that can be done, :(

No one says they do not need to be with Katherine. I am saying she is their mother now. Take what you will from that in a loving non-judgemental way. It is all about love.
:hysterical:

This is why people call mj fans crazy. First of all, who are you to MJ? Are you delusional enough to think they you have say so over his children's life and his family has none. If they have no business making decisions for his children, then you surely don't. Stay in your lane!

I occasionally follow an international website that is dedicated to post the pictures of the children. According to them, the person that leaked the most recent pictures of Blanket has said that he/she got that pictures (and other pictures) from one of the cousins that live in the house.

Of course we have no way of knowing if that is true or not but still in any case whoever leaking those pictures should be close to the kids.

I think I know what forum you're talking about,the person who was posting them,had a link to her/his fanpage but wrote a message(btw i like how these pp leak pics of the kids and AFTER they post them they are forced to delete accounts because everyone calls them names,but NEVER erase the pics)telling that she was deleting her account because she was receiving too many threatening messages via PM,and that she/he got the Blanket screen shots from a video from one of the cousins,she said there are two videos,one with a cousin indide the house the other with the son of one the 3T brothers,they were recording themselves just for fun but a part PP&B all the others have personal facebooks,where they keep adding strangers that are able to see the content.
So yes the malniks leaked tons of pics,Grace helped big time(hackers my ass,they did sell the kids period) and then add some cousins that keep sending videos of Blanket/Paris to other kids as a "proof" they are the "real Jacksons"....

Diana hasn't spoken out at all about all about Michael's death, the children, etc. if I remember correctly.

She sent the Jackson family a letter that was read in the beginning of the Memorial, if I remember correctly (I watched the Memorial only once). She said that she respected Michael's decision about the kids and if she is ever needed she will there for Michael's children just like he wanted her to.

Yes, I read that too. It was stated that a lot of pics were leaked by a cousin.

I don't think you need to be dramatic and talk about sending the kids to Diana Ross. Jeez. Do you want to say that to Prince, Paris and Blanket and see what their response is? They are where their father wanted.

I don't think they should be sent away. Michael's first choice for the kids was Katherine and they are with her. We all should respect that. I think the people are just very protective of the kids and want the best for them, so seeing all these leaked photos is upsetting and worrying. Because it's not the pics from paps, but from someone who is a friend or a family member and doesn't respect the kids privacy. Something should be done about it. I hope the family is aware these pics are being leaked and they will do something about it. I hope they will find a person who does that and have a serious talk with that person. It's not right that the children can't even have a web chat without their pics ending up online.

No one says they do not need to be with Katherine. I am saying she is their mother now. Take what you will from that in a loving non-judgemental way. It is all about love.
:hysterical:
The originator of this thread said it.

I think they should stay with Katherine, after MJ's passing according to sources they said they wanted to stay with her, not Diana.
The kids are happy and loved by Katherine and thats what counts :)

She sent the Jackson family a letter that was read in the beginning of the Memorial, if I remember correctly (I watched the Memorial only once). She said that she respected Michael's decision about the kids and if she is ever needed she will there for Michael's children just like he wanted her to.

Ok, thank you for correcting me. I do not remember that. That was very nice of her.

i think its pretty obvious the kids dont know Diana...and they're staying with family no matter what.

This is why people call mj fans crazy. First of all, who are you to MJ? Are you delusional enough to think they you have say so over his children's life and his family has none. If they have no business making decisions for his children, then you surely don't. Stay in your lane!

Well others may call we (the fans) crazy and delusional but Michael appreciated us.

The long and short of it is that none of us really know. It's over the top imo to demand Diana Ross takes some action. Come on, the kids seem happy as far as we know. They are with Katherine, who Michael named as guardian. It's easy for us to sit behind a computer screen and criticise what we don't even know is or isn't going on. Enough of this now, it's long run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back