I want to go deep with our Michael: Do you feel Michael was re-birth of The Archangel St. Michael

No. I think he was a very special person with a relevant message for the world, but I don't think religion (specifically, Christianity, since you cite the Archangel Michael) has any place in that at all. His message is applicable to people of diverse faiths as well as people with no religious affiliation or belief whatsoever. His was a secular message of love and caring for the planet, and he was a very honest and intellectually gifted person, with a good nature and a genius for a number of things.

It is very interesting actually. I don't have time now but will respond to you tomorrow and you will see how he relate perfectly to Archangel Michael.
To answer part of your questiion, who told you Jesus or Michael were religous people? In fact Jesus didn't like religous people at all. Lets separate the two please. The bible is a book of knowledge, any one can use it. No body said only scientist can read a biology book, but if a historian choses to limit her/himself to one knowledge, then let it be. The same for scientist, if he/she choses to never read a history book, that is his/her choice
It is interesting I came across this thread! Talk to you tomorrow.

Last edited:
I believe that Angel's come in many forms that have been selected to be "the chosen one (s)"; "messenger (s)" to continue to do Gods work..!

April 22, 2009

TO:SDeidjs

Subject: I Believe

a little something.

http://youtu.be/ZPgtSVXi63I

Enjoy

f4evasongbird

The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts TRUTH OF JUSTICE NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE (Proceeds will be donated to two "prearranged" "mutually" agreed upon charities. "All The Children Of The World Charities and The Dailey Jackson Foundation For The Elderly)" (c) 1995 -2011

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

Last edited:
I know I prpmised to come back to the subject about MJ being Archangel Michael, but I know my proofs are in the bible and some people don't want to use bible as reference, so I will not go ahead and explain myself. All I can tell you is that, I was shown that he is Archangel Michael to bring the world to a situation where we can even know what is going on for us to choose God or ways of Evil. It is until the devil is defieated in heaven, he is walking on earth, we can see vividly his actions he hide in. More disaster will occur in a very near future, we have seen quite few so far if you are following what is happening.
Something you should bare in mind,
God work through people. Even Jesus had to become a person to accomplish what he had to accomplish, otherwise, they would consider it very different, superficial; not listen to what he had to say

I don't believe he was an archangel literally, but I do think he was someone talented and perhaps famous in his previous life as someone who believes in rebirth/reincarnation.

And he will come back soon, then Jesus comes after his return.
Like John the baptist preceded jesus to proclaim and warn about his coming, so is Michael on the return of Jesus and end of the world.

.. I don't believe that, to be honest. ..Michael was a wonderful human being, not Archangel Michael reborn. ...

Just wait and see. You will be suprised. You may call it an illision, but it is the truth for those of us who believe in it

.. I don't believe that, to be honest. ..Michael was a wonderful human being, not Archangel Michael reborn. ...

This is what I believe as well. I also think it is dangerous to try and deify Michael.

This is what I believe as well. I also think it is dangerous to try and deify Michael.

Yes... ): It is...

I may not know a lot of things and will never know them, but I know that God doesn't want us to deify human beings (however wonderful He made them), as well as to believe in reincarnation.. but also my gut feeling (shared by a many, of course) tells me this can't be the truth. ..

Re: Do you feel Michael was re-birth of The Archangel St. Michael?
No, absolutely not.

I also do not feel him to be the reincarnation of

-Mozart (you think Mozart would give up the the ability to write down his internal music on a sheet of paper, whenever it hit him? I don't think so!),

-Charles Coypeau d'Assoucy,

-Shiva,

-Krishna,

-Babaji,

-Enki

-Jesus Christ.

^^^Okay, granted those examples where not the topic of this thread- but I guess reincarnation was (to a degree).

There's obviously a number of people on this planet who feel he lived before- and I think they are trying to put into words that they feel 'something' about Michael, something that sets him apart from others.
I tend to think that people try putting him into whatever context it is they can understand, whatever context they can relate to.

No. I think he was a very special person with a relevant message for the world, but I don't think religion (specifically, Christianity, since you cite the Archangel Michael) has any place in that at all. His message is applicable to people of diverse faiths as well as people with no religious affiliation or belief whatsoever. His was a secular message of love and caring for the planet, and he was a very honest and intellectually gifted person, with a good nature and a genius for a number of things.

I would make his message of Love a universal one, not so much a secular one. Secular would be way too limiting for him- but it sure would make for an interesting debate to discuss what that 'Love' is that Michael could have meant. Agape, romantic, divine, cosmic- just WHAT? Is compassion the same as love?

Angels, and Archangels are also not limited to Christianity. Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Islam- heck, Anthroposophists- there must be something about the existence of Angels, or else it's hard to explain them being mentioned across religions and spirituality alike.

I'm personally not bothered by anyone feeling he's the reincarnation of xyz- and there are plenty of feelings in that regard. As long as people understand that different people have some very different perceptions of who else he might have been in a previous life- and that people feel differently because they are different people and arrive at different conclusions- all fine by me.

I also don't find anything blasphemous in the thought that Michael is someone very, very special- just as Saints were humans as well, aside from being a Saint apparently. People just use whatever terms they can relate to and whatever they are somewhat familiar with.
There is only so much 'coincidence' I can accept as 'being in the right place as the right time'- you don't become the second most famous man to walk the planet out of sheer coincidence.

How many people literally were shaken to their core upon his physical passing? How many people (posthumously!) felt that MJ suddenly had a hold on them that they couldn't explain to themselves?
How many people literally felt 'awakened' to something- and that something they are still trying to figure out- they way they are trying to figure out themselves?

To even have just that 'spark', to be able to touch that many people (quite literally in many cases, I am convinced)- you have to be someone very, very special to be able to have such profound affect on people.

He's a very special being and I'm at the point where 'being' is the only thing that I know for sure, :D, because the rest of the time I am scratching my head and asking very insistently "just who the heck ARE you, Michael Jackson?" ;D

For one, I do believe he was born with a mission God gave him. That he was endowed by Him with both the gifts of sheer joy (at the smallest, apparently insignificant things and situations in life many take for granted and that most tend to lose as they advance in age) and the gift of enduring the vicissitutes, tests, hellish ordeals he had to endure all his life with dignity, hope and patience. Although he was not perfection in the literal way, these are the attributes of the strong, the saints, of the apostles and of Jesus, bearing in mind that some apostles, for instance, turned to Christ and His teachings after being doubters or detractors of Christ and His teachings.

Michael saw divinity in children, that humility and unpretentiousness and purity that Jesus made known to His disciples and accompanying this parable with the life example of a child. With Michael abiding by the Bible the best he could, and by personal experience, he discovered the ultimate worthwhile sagesse in children, that clean slate he was referring to was their ability to bounce back, erase the past (from their minds), forgive, love back and befriend others without rummaging and scheming as adults do.. just like a slate gets clean when washed, that's how children become. Some of them, to me, at least ( I don't believe in children being perfect, except babies). And that's what saved Michael, aside from believing in the invisible God many do, it was in how he was able to perceive Him in children and to find that little spark of divinity in most people (although he trusted in few). I also do believe that he could've been a man of God (including a legit minister, or pastor, but in the regularly accepted sense of the word) had he not been in the entertainment business, to shorten a whole explanation I can't find the time right now to expand. But his sufferings and belief in God, his persevering in love in spite of being burned more than most could handle (turning his cheek oftentimes), as well as his countless of good deeds in his life must have washed away a lot of the sins that are, at the end of the day, inherent in a human being. ..I do sincerely hope so, anyway...

Last edited:
Thank you Pace for explaining a little bit for what may be going on here.

I also don't find anything blasphemous in the thought that Michael is someone very, very special- just as Saints were humans as well, aside from being a Saint apparently. People just use whatever terms they can relate to and whatever they are somewhat familiar with.
There is only so much 'coincidence' I can accept as 'being in the right place as the right time'- you don't become the second most famous man to walk the planet out of sheer coincidence

Like is said by many, Angels exist, atleast we have no prove to deny it. One thing I know, angels, God etc, are spirits, they don't walk and start talking to people just like that. They work through people. Do you remember in the bible where it says that, God knew us before we were born? He is talking about our spirits. Our bodies are like little suits that covers us and that gives us phyisical existence to fuction in this word. Now, if we say Michael was Archangel Michael, I am not saying that I know for sure when he was born in Gary Indiana someone knew it was Archangel. Only God knows when that spirit(of who ever he sent them on earth to be) kicks in. Do you remember the story of Jesus when he was young? He looked normal to many until when he started talking to the elders like the biggest elder person. And yet, one would just notice unusual child without reaching to any conclusion. Even his mother Mary would just remember what the angel told her, but wouldn't go to any conclusion until every plan of God came to realisation.
That is what happened with Michael. Like pace said, how can you explain this coincidences?

How many people literally were shaken to their core upon his physical passing? How many people (posthumously!) felt that MJ suddenly had a hold on them that they couldn't explain to themselves?
How many people literally felt 'awakened' to something- and that something they are still trying to figure out- they way they are trying to figure out themselves?

It is too unusual. In fact in my case, I didn't know Michael at all. Yet, I was shown everything about him, including being Archangel. How did that happen? I didn`t even know any of his songs! That is how few if not none, I know about Michael. But Within 5 months of his passing I knew every single song, because there was a message in each one of them and I was shown them all, except those he didn`t release yet.
If you open your heart, you will see, what I am talking about.
The world will never be the same again, thanks to Michael. But for that to stay in effect, we have to take seriously this awakening he has brought to us since his passing. But because I know God is behind this, I am not worried, he will find a way to keep us going in the right direction
When I say Michael is Archangel talked about in the bible, I mean it. The book of Revelation is being fulfilled and is happening now, and still happening. Michael opened that page. You know, My only regret is that, I have not yet done what I was told to do with all the messages I was given.

Back