If Michael isn't #1 in the UK...

My fingers are sore from requesting! I just emailed every single DJ mentioned in the other thread, but I kept getting automated replies!

Should I spam their inbox, or what? Isn't that what the fans are supposed to do?

Has it had much airplay today? I heard it on Heart this morning but had the radio on all aftrenoon at work & they didn't play it again. :(

P*sses me off! They play Michael Buble & The Wanted over & over again but MJ has a new single out & we don't hear it! Grrrrrrrrrr

I dont care if the song is gong to be no.1...

I want to see and read that album Michael is NO.1 in the UK and the USA!!!
Thats what I wish...

I'm so jealous about U.K fans! u always have MJ in the top of the lists! I hope Mexican fans do the same :S
of course MJ'S gonna be #1 in U.K. u are amazing!

HMH is already #2 in Denmark!!

Might be #1 tomorrow !!!

This song has REALLY grown on me and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and teary at the same time - it makes me feel like we HAVE to get him to the Top again we HAVE to, he SO deserved it and we will fight for his Top Ten hit all the way. *gets bleary eyed*

Radio 1 played it this morning and Beacon played it about 3 times today and he said that he was seeing good feedback from it on his facebook :)

Go Denmark!!!

Is that just Number 2 most played or something??

Wooo hoo! Go Denmark!

This song has REALLY grown on me and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and teary at the same time - it makes me feel like we HAVE to get him to the Top again we HAVE to, he SO deserved it and we will fight for his Top Ten hit all the way. *gets bleary eyed*

Radio 1 played it this morning and Beacon played it about 3 times today and he said that he was seeing good feedback from it on his facebook :)

:clapping: :punk: :angel:

I felt exactly the same way, swirly. :(

Radio 1 played HMH again at 11am, I haven't been listening to other stations so much - XFM also played it this morning.

Most bought

Most bought?? We can't buy it here yet :( When we do though it will do really well I'm sure :)

Wooo hoo! Go Denmark!

:clapping: :punk: :angel:

I felt exactly the same way, swirly. :(

Radio 1 played HMH again at 11am, I haven't been listening to other stations so much - XFM also played it this morning.

I dunno what it is but I really have fallen for this song now. It really makes me feel very emotional and I almost feel like crying - I dunno whether it's because it's this fresh sound and the sentiment behind the song or whether it's the first we have heard of Michael in so many years but I do just love it now and I really think that it can do well if Sony promote it good enough :)

For me, it's not about the song lol. I just miss Michael so much, and I feel as though through this new album, we'll get him back for a little bit and it's within OUR power to make that "moment" as memorable as possible. Michael was all about giving, and he deserves this! Honestly, it's the least we could do for him. He...No, we need to show those other artists who the true King is.

And all the beautiful music and standards and morals that he left us too don't forget :hug: I am a better person because of him and fighting for his legacy is the least that I can do.

No offence, guys...

But Mike is a GLOBAL artist...

I care more about his worldwide sales than say.. just the UK market.

It doesn't matter if he didn't get #1 but what matters most is the total accumulated sales, right? :) Just trying to cheer you up!

Just bumping this thread to let everyone know that (as of yesterday) Hold My Hand is available on UK itunes!

I've brought mine from HMV.com - still adds to the charts.

GO!

After hearing all the songs on Michael I will be very very surprised if Michael is not #1.

It's a perfect album. Better than anything Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber has ever released! Actually Michael is better than anything Britney Spears has released too.

Michael is soo good it will go to #1 spot all around the world I think.

It's a perfect album. Better than anything Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber has ever released! Actually Michael is better than anything Britney Spears has released too.

While I obviously agree with this, I think the comparison is just weird. Those 'artists' all make mainstream flat music with no depth. It's like comparing cats with shrimps. Of course the cat is cuter!

Hold My Hand now no.11 in the itunes chart, come on people. Its wednesday the midweek official chart update must be happening about now...anyone seen the update?

After hearing all the songs on Michael I will be very very surprised if Michael is not #1.

Michael is soo good it will go to #1 spot all around the world I think.

We cannot do a thing.... this is the situation - poor promotion & sabotage.

Better not concentrate on charts because this album would not sell much. Next year this album would be old news.

The Video needed to be out a good 10 days back..

Its very late. I hope they have already began work on the video for the 2nd single.

The Video needed to be out a good 10 days back..

Its very late. I hope they have already began work on the video for the 2nd single.

Exactly, the video should have been put long ago, not much point in a video after the single has been released!

If Michael is not #1 I will be happy because it's a scam.

And Michael will be crapped on by the press AGAIN. What a fan you are.
No it's the exact contrary.
This product doesn't deserves to be a success because it contains three 100% fakes : the Cascios tracks.

I have the impression that the press starts to realize that Michael is not there anymore and it's not like it should be. It's just a question of respect.

I will be devastated if he's not number one in SOMETHING - either Singles or Album charts.

Back