If you could get MJ to cover ANY SONG

Honestly, he could sing anything and it would be better than the original. But let me throw one out there...'Black magic woman' by Santana.

Eleanor Rigby
Love Me Do

Those 2 has always been my most favorite Beatles songs. And I could imagine Michael singing those songs. Especially Eleanor Rigby. I also would had L.O.V.E. if he had covered his sister Janet's song Livin' in a World (They Didn't Make). I had always thought of this song as more of his song than his sister's song.

Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water (This was covered by the Jackson 5 but Jermaine was the lead singer and the style of the song was changed)

I like the Johnny Cash version better than the original but if Michael recorded a version I know it would be a million times better. That's the effect Michael's voice has on me.

I can't imagine Michael singing In The Air Tonight but I love that song so I'd love to hear it! I wish Michael had done a few cover albums in his lifetime :(

Michael did perform Superstition by Mr Wonder. I believe they recorded a studio version also but that's still unreleased.

Y'know, just for fun :fear:

Seriously, though, in that sexy Money or Dangerous voice?

[YouTube]SQsd7y5YbZw[/YouTube]

Last edited:
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" by S&G is something I could get behind. Nice suggestion, KingMikeJ!

These I think he could've pulled off and would've fit his style:
-"We Can Work It Out" by The Beatles
-"Surf's Up" by The Beach Boys
-"How" by John Lennon
-"The Scientist" or "Clocks" by Coldplay
-"Guiding Light" by Muse
-"Love of My Life", "Save Me" or "Somebody to Love" by Queen

(Yeah, most of them are kind of ballads or slow songs.)

Last edited:
^^
'Love of my life' :wub: . Great suggestion! Bet it would be overwhelming.

I would love to hear all the wonderful love promises in the following songs performed by that one voice of my life :heart: :heart: :heart:
- 'Nothing's gonna change my love for you' - Glen Medeiros
- 'I'll stand by you' - The Pretenders
- 'You'll be in my heart' - Phil Collins
- 'Let me be your soldier' - Céline Dion

"Sexual Healing" - Marvin Gaye (hotttt)
"You Are So Beautiful" - Joe Cocker
"Breaking The Habit" - Linkin Park
"Cry Me a River" - Justin Timerlake
"One Sweet Day" - Mariah & BoyzIIMen
"With Arms Wide Open" - Creed
"I'd Come For You" - Nickelback
"It's a Man's World" - James Brown
"My Prerogative" - Bobby Brown
"Sex On Fire" - Kings of Leon
"Unforgettable" - Nat King Cole
"What Hurts The Most" - Rascal Flatts
"Who Wants To Live Forever" - Queen

*edit* To be honest, I am glad Michael didn't cover many songs, I just love his own style of music.

Last edited:
I want to see him perform 'For The Good Times' in full. I love that snippet of when he's singing to Katherine at her Birthday party but they only show about 15 seconds from it.

Anyone know if there's more footage of it? Surely it was all filmed?

Kool & The Gang - Take My Heart
Bobby McFerrin - Heaven's Design
Mac Davis - Hard To Be Humble
The Whispers - Olivia

Back