If you could have seen Michael before he was buried

:cry: I would have wanted to see him. Seeing the body helps to give me closure. Don't know how much it would have lessened the pain, though. But I don't think there's anything I would have said to him that I haven't said since then.

About the memorial...I envisioned it so differently as well. I didn't get tickets so was going to just go and be in front of Staples Center, until they announced that the entire area was going to be closed off and warned against anyone trying to come near without a ticket. I just wish they had planned it so that there was some place for everyone to gather. :(
so did i,don,t get me wrong the momorial was lovely,i to tried to get tickets and didn,t i,d come all the way from the u.k,but the media were allowed in in their hundreds,a couple of hundred seats his fans could have had,people outside selling anything and everything to make a quick buck,i know you can,t stop this,and i know i,m going of the subject abit,but it hurts me so much when i think back about it,there was a man behind me blowing one of those trumpet things you have at a football match selling them,i swore at him,i,m sorry if this upsets anyone,
i have got to say though it was very presidential,i have never seen so many helicopters,police and people in my life,
i also would have thought they would have had loud speakers or screen where the fans outside could see and hear the momorial,i had to wait till i got back to the uk till i saw the momorial,
again i,m sorry for going on abit,

Oh that's disappointing then.
Yeah, they didn't want to show the memorial on big screens because they wanted everyone to "stay home". A few bars or restaurants in the area let people congregate to watch the television, but I believe that's about it. It's sad, I think. I also had wished in the lead-up to July 7th that I had been able to fly to L.A. I think we all wanted to be there for some reason, to be close, to show... something. And thinking there would be something huge we could participate in, to pay respects, to show our love one last big time :cry: It's hard to understand what all you're feeling yourself in a devastating time like that. :cry: I do agree with what LaToya said in that interview, though. But like I said, nothing can be changed now, so it was what it was. And still big and still nice. Hard to justify much complaining, I suppose. ~sigh~

Fans were not allowed to be close to him and see him last time during the memorial and still fans are not allowed to visit his grave. They wanted ppl to stay home. It is very sad though because ppl wanted to pay respect. Nothing else!
Yeah, we still can visit Forest Lawn but it is not equal to visiting grave. I do not know if those rules ever will change. I already accepted it as it is. I do not think I would want to visit Forest Lawn just to stay beside those doors. I think it is a nice place to visit but I will feel sad because I will not have a chance to put flowers myself to his grave. :cry: So, I decided that I am not going to visit this place unless they will open it for public someday. I do not know what LaToya said but I believe she might say something I would agree with.
What I would say if I had a chance to see him last time? Probably I would say: Michael, please forgive me for what I've done and for what I did not do for you.
That's all. :cry:

EDITED: Just wanted to add something... I have a feeling that they did not really let ppl to say final "good bye" to Michael to let ppl pay respect. I believe that many fans feel the same... .
thats how i feel,

I would have told him, "You are one in a million. There will never be another like you, you are a star burning brightly in the sky shining down on us forever more. I love you and miss you, you were what made me fall in love with music. Even though I never met you I am just glad I was able to grow up with your music in my life and no one can take that away from me. Rest in peace. Always."

Those of us here in USA tried like heck to get tickets to go to this and we were bumped off due to "NON-Jackson" fans. It was unfair. I watched at home.

What would I say...If I did anything wrong or could have done better can you forgive me for this...

No for me, he wouldn't have wanted that, and I think unless he expressed in life a permission for an open casket, it would have been very wrong. Emotionally it would have been heartbreaking, although the deceased always look very peaceful, and you do get the sence that it is just physical remains that the person has gone.

If you could have seen Michael before he was buried would you or could you, what would you have said to him?
I don't think I would have wanted to see him. If I had had the chance to see him and I had taken that opportunity I don't think I could have said anything to him except I love you.
My aunt told me that she has gone see every family member that has passed at the morgue. That includes her father, both brothers and her mom. But to her it's the last chance of saying goodbye and to have a closure.
To me the memories of Michael are him full of life, happy as he mesmerises the audience on the stage. If I ever want to talk to him I just look to the sky and say something. He's everywhere.
That's what I believe too

QUOTE: EDITED: Just wanted to add something... I have a feeling that they did not really let ppl to say final "good bye" to Michael to let ppl pay respect. I believe that many fans feel the same... .

I feel this way too. MJ always did things "Big" and I think his funeral should have been "Big". Maybe a horse drawn carriage carrying his beautiful casket adorned with flowers or something like that. MJ loved his fans so much but his memorial and funeral were done to accommodate other celebrities so they could sing and the dancers dance, etc. It was not meant to include Fans although some were allowed in the memorial. I believe though that Prince knew his Father's love for his fans when he stated at the awards show--- "He loved you so. You were always there for him."

Thank you Prince for letting the world know how your Father felt about us.

Back