Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

yeah the clips certainly get me excited . although u need to remember that prob all the footage is taken with a zoom

I went to the o2 last night to see Britney Spears and it got me soooo excited! I was in block 107 and Britney was in the middle of the arena so it was really close. I was imagining where Michael will be and even from the back you will be able to see everything really well. It's true that there isn't a bad seat in the house!! Ahh just thought I would post because it's so exciting to think it will be Michael on that stage in just over a month! :D

I went to the o2 last night to see Britney Spears and it got me soooo excited! I was in block 107 and Britney was in the middle of the arena so it was really close. I was imagining where Michael will be and even from the back you will be able to see everything really well. It's true that there isn't a bad seat in the house!! Ahh just thought I would post because it's so exciting to think it will be Michael on that stage in just over a month! :D

Any pics?

I was at Britney on Thursday in Block 110, ok her stage is in the round but the view to the end stage is fine there.
I'd upload some pictures but my Internet has died, I'll upload some on Monday when its due to be fixed.
I'm due to go back tonight (don't ask) in block 102, but its 50/50 if I'm going at present.

Here's a picture from Block 112 that I took last year
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattd_uk/3585369691/in/set-72157619014951037/

It was a pretty high row tho, something like Row S or something.

I was at Britney on Thursday in Block 110, ok her stage is in the round but the view to the end stage is fine there.
I'd upload some pictures but my Internet has died, I'll upload some on Monday when its due to be fixed.
I'm due to go back tonight (don't ask) in block 102, but its 50/50 if I'm going at present.

if you go plz let me know what the view is like from block 102 as i will be seeing michael from there.

Has anyone got pics of BK 421? thats where i'm sitting for opening night

I reckon my view will be like this. That's not bad at all, and is probably even better in person. I always notice when I'm at an arena show that's televised, how much bigger and further away things seem on TV. Many arenas look much bigger on film and in pics than in person.

follow the rule of itf its got a detachable lense no u cant use it

When I was there on thursday they were actually checking the numbers on the front of your camera. I didn't even think to ask what the limit was lol I did see them taking them off someone and it didn't look that big or anything. Most people in there had cameras so the majority should be alright.

hey, what do you think will be better seats:
A1,A2,A3 Block Row L (12 Row) or Row W (23 Row)
OR
Block 101 Row S (19 Row)

I am general not sure if A Blocks are better then Block 101 or 112...

what di you think?

thanks

Last edited:
When I was there on thursday they were actually checking the numbers on the front of your camera. I didn't even think to ask what the limit was lol I did see them taking them off someone and it didn't look that big or anything. Most people in there had cameras so the majority should be alright.

the numbers? the bit at the front that says the zoom size? i wouldnt even know what that was lol .that was britney? well they do have different rules it all depends on the promoter/artist.heck they could ban cameras altoghether for mj if they wanted. obviously i can only speak generally. and the general rule is that if its got a detachable lense they dont allow it.until we know the actual rules for mj thats all u can really go by

hey, what do you think will be better seats:
A1,A2,A3 Block Row L (12 Row)
OR
Block 101 Row S (19 Row)

I am general not sure if A Blocks are better then Block 101 or 112...

what di you think?

thanks

depends if u are tall or not i guess. the floor seats are exactly that. so if u have someone tall infront of u it might be an issue. the 112 101 are on an incline so no issues with not being able to see.just based on rows id go with floor seats for the above

the numbers? the bit at the front that says the zoom size? i wouldnt even know what that was lol .that was britney? well they do have different rules it all depends on the promoter/artist.heck they could ban cameras altoghether for mj if they wanted. obviously i can only speak generally. and the general rule is that if its got a detachable lense they dont allow it.until we know the actual rules for mj thats all u can really go by

Yeah they were checking the zoom size. I don't have a clue either. Yeah it was Britney. I didn't realise it was different for each artist, they should be able to say soon about MJ then. :D 28 days!!:wild:

Here's the view from Block 110. I was there for the Britney concerts recently, this is my picture from Block 110, I was on the aisle of seating between 110 and 109. The seating you see to the right of the picture, at the far end is where the stage would be for an end stage concert.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3326/3643429315_ddf78df89c_o.jpg

I'm sat roughly where you are in this pic for michael, will i have a good view of the stage? (the proper stage)

Back