Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

I'm sat roughly where you are in this pic for michael, will i have a good view of the stage? (the proper stage)

I can't see why not, MJ and co might look a little small - but you'd see the show as a whole that is for certain. When Britney was on the other side of the stage you could see where she was and she never had any screens etc. MJ is bound to have the screens either side of the stage at least.

As people have said there isn't really a bad seat at the venue, ok those in the 400s right at the back - people there might think otherwise - but you can see the stage well anywhere.

yeah a1. floor blocks are better if u are in row f as thats very close

I will in block 111! :)
Some pics bellow!

1245687650841.jpg

1245687650262.jpg

1245687650821.jpg

Isn't it a nice view ?? :D

This place looks huge!!!! Does anyone know if there are cell phone useage in he 02 Arena? Cuz ppl can get lost from each other...... ty
This question may be in the wrong section, please move if so. ty

Last edited:
well... I have seats in section 404, row E... It's so high... I hope I'll be able enough to see Michael rockin the stage :D anyway that is BEING there, don't metter that much where exactly you sit I think

are you sure these photos are from block 111 ?

I heard they're from 112

Umm yeah I'm quite sure!
It's from the block 111 but very close to the block 112 I think! :)

well... I have seats in section 404, row E... It's so high... I hope I'll be able enough to see Michael rockin the stage :D anyway that is BEING there, don't metter that much where exactly you sit I think

Yeah, being there is the most important things! :)

what i can say is that: i watched the fight klitschko vs. chagaev in the veltins-arena in gelsenkirchen, germany, on saturday night. the arena has a capacity of 61.000 people. i was in the lower tier, in one of the corners. i had a great view. so what i am trying to say with that is that: if i have an excellent view in a arena of 60.000 people already, how amazing will be the view (even from the upper tier) in the o2 which has a capacity of 20.000 people? i just cant wait!!!

are you sure these photos are from block 111 ?

I heard they're from 112
yeha they look more like 112 to me. although the stage comes out alot so it maybe its deceptive

Re: Plz post pics of the 02 arena

is it me or the stage is huge ? :mello: plus i cant tell which section is which. it seems bigger than a stadium. are we sure that it takes 20,000 ppl and not 2 million ? lol

hehe, I think that you never been somewhere on Stadium!!! Wembley is a triple Biger than this small Q2.

someone tell me what BK 118 will look like

OMG!!! Go to viagogo to see the plan and look at the pictures(many of here!) and imagine where you are or where you will be and thats all.To many stupid question of this where is the best(of course that just at the front A1 A2 A3 or 111 112 101 102 !!! :punk::D

he people,

I had tickets for 417 row B,
Now I'v ordered tickets for section BK 112, row M, seats 391-393....

Only problem I have is that I dont know wat the view will look like.
Can I see everything?

Some fotos pleaseeeee.....

he people,

I had tickets for 417 row B,
Now I'v ordered tickets for section BK 112, row M, seats 391-393....

Only problem I have is that I dont know wat the view will look like.
Can I see everything?

Some fotos pleaseeeee.....

From the block 417 you will be at the top and from the block 112 you will be at 1st level and closer to the stage but on the side!

Right guys, ive just spent the last hour trawling through this thread gathering up the photos in this thread, plus adding in some of my own, and i will post them all together to save people for asking for ones already got, and so we know what we haven't got.

Could admins edit the title to show what page its updated on please.

I will try my best to keep it updated and keep adding in photos posted.
x

Back