Is a massive "D25" box set about to be announced Monday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicia just emailed me back and said that it should be announced at 9 am PST tomorrow, so same time as it should have been today!!

Michaels Lover;4199512 said:
We love to give you, Michael’s most engaged fans, some advance notice when there is news to share. Unfortunately, our plans don’t always stay on schedule! Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the announcement about the Estate’s new project is delayed slightly. We will notify you as soon as it is rescheduled!

http://**************/index.php/2017/07/estate-announcement-delay/#.WWQHIzsSszE.twitter

UPDATE:

Tuesday July 11. Make sure you check out Michael’s website and social profiles any time after 8 p.m. GMT/ 12 p.m. EDT / 9 a.m. PDT!

Alicia just emailed me back and said that it should be announced at 9 am PST tomorrow, so same time as it should have been today!!
pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

Hulkamaniac;4199514 said:
UPDATE:

Tuesday July 11. Make sure you check out Michael’s website and social profiles any time after 8 p.m. GMT/ 12 p.m. EDT / 9 a.m. PDT!

Today was just a false alarm people. Tomorrow is the real deal. lol

Jokes aside, I'm glad they figured out whatever they needed to figure out. Looking forward to the news tomorrow!

Rumour on Facebook that it might have to do with Quincy since his trial starts today. It could be that they had everything settled and Quincy changed his mind at the last minute.
What he's not suing the estate now?

Nothing Dangerous related. Gosh, the Estate is ****ing dumb for just focusing on his works with Quincy Jones. Dangerous is his best album. Seriously, the Estate needs to get her shit together and focus more on his post-Bad projects.

Nothing Dangerous related. Gosh, the Estate is ****ing dumb for just focusing on his works with Quincy Jones. Dangerous is his best album. Seriously, the Estate needs to get her shit together and focus more on his post-Bad projects.

agree

Really? SO we will not get a 8 disc super deluxe "fan-fiction" release??? Well what a surprise.... :lol:

I think it is "just" the Thriller project - and maybe a doc. - Hope it will be longer than the previous two we got - and more studio footage. AND extra material !!

AlexRox - I hope you will not be too disappointed about the statement - now it's clear that it is not related to Dangerous...

Even though the statement isn't Dangerous, it could still be a Thriller.

Given we now know this announcement is not about Dangerous this thread has no basis of accuracy - by all means, open another as and when the announcement is made.

This thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back