is it just me, but it seems like artists careers doesn't last long when they are managed by p. diddy

billyworld99

Proud Member
i mean i was watching different aritsts videos on youtube and i notice none of them are not making music for a while and most of them all been managed by p. diddy

some of them are
Danity Kane
Loon
Mase
Carl Thomas,
Dream,
Da Band
young joc
cassie
b5 ( the group he proclaimed would be the next jackson 5)
new edition ( when they were signed to bad boy records)
and send others running to other labels (Lil’ Kim, Faith Evans, Gucci Mane)

So what’s the deal with Diddy? Why can’t he keep an artist on his label for more than one album?

the only who came out with a legacy was notorious big

p.s. i feel sorry for janelle monae and, rick ross who is signed to diddy's label and he's also nicki minaj's manger b/c he could have did better promotion for janelle monae album but he has a reputuation of kind of ending his artists careers

Last edited:
on the new episode of behind the music with usher, he was talking about how p. diddy almost ruin his career also

Ikr. It's like Diddy is cursed or something...

Cassie anyone? But to be fair, it's not like Cassie is insanely talented either...

It is a shame that this appears to be the thing that's going on. Maybe the death of Biggie was the trigger? Although you don't see talent like Biggie's very often.

I blame P. Diddy for the craptastic music we have today. Ever since Biggie died, he's been trying to take over the whole music industry/scene for himself. I used to like him, but now I think he seriously needs to be rid of. Sean "King" Puffy Combs. Puh-lease!! :smilerolleyes:

What about Janelle Monae...............

She's a new artist with loads of talent............and she's managed by Puff Daddy / Diddy / Sean John / Combs!!!!

Check this video.............

What about Janelle Monae...............

She's a new artist with loads of talent............and she's managed by Puff Daddy / Diddy / Sean John / Combs!!!!

Check this video.............

yeah, janelle monae is talented but i think her music would gain more audiences is she had a better manager who promote her everywhere,

I find "Puff Daddy"..."Puffy..."P. Diddy"....Sean Combs humorous! He is no threat trying to be all gangster, I like him though! I think he is a nice guy with a big ass ego! Which is rare! o_O

Anyways, maybe he needs to stop being in his artist videos so much and stop cursing at them too! That would help!

I mean when one of your artist (AUBREY) from Danity kane wants to be naked in playboy instead of in stadiums around the world, that's a big problem! Just saying!

But hey BAD BOYS FOR LIFE! RIGHT?....LMAO

And good luck with Dirty Money! PFF! Poor Dawn she was the best part of Dainty Kane and now look! In a group with Puffy! O_O

Last edited:
Back