Is It Scary or Ghosts

Which song do you like more?

• Is It Scary

Votes: 63 74.1%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 22 25.9%

• Total voters
I voted for Is It Scary. In fact, I like Is It Scary (Downtempo Groove Mix), the piano is amazing~~~

Is It Scary, no doubt about it. It's a far more complex song and it's probably one of the best songs Michael ever wrote.

If I really had to choose, it would be "is it scary". It's a masterpiece, one of my favourite. But both songs are linked in a way, Is it scary is even better , more powerful, if you listen to it right after ghosts

Is It Scary. One of the best MJ songs. The lyrics are spot on!

If I really had to choose, it would be "is it scary". It's a masterpiece, one of my favourite. But both songs are linked in a way, Is it scary is even better , more powerful, if you listen to it right after ghosts

^Ditto! So my vote goes to 'Is It Scary'.

Uhm well, Is it Scary has a bit of darker lyrics, it's sadder in a way... I like the beat and feel to it, too. And Ghosts is just as fitting to that period in Michael's life, they're actually very linked but ugh it's so hard to choose... I'll go with Ghosts. I only choose it because it doesn't make me as upset thinking about the lyrics as Is it Scary? but I seriously love them both.

Back