Jackie Jackson and his girlfriend/wife pregnant

Congratulations! Michael would be happy to know about that. He loves children because they are so innocent and precious... good luck to the parents.. ALL THE BEST!

Congratulations to Jackie and the family on this newest addition

PS Can someone please upload the pictures on here so we can see them?

Last edited:
Congrats Jackie!

When has Jackie Jackson ever given people the impression that he's a leech or trying to use the MJ Estate? We don't know his financial situation (although like Qbee said, he has his own business, along with getting royalties from songs and I'm sure the Unity tour has brought in income) nor is it any of our business so why not just say congrats and leave it at that?

And would the MJ Estate even pay for the baby's expenses? Because it's Michael's brother's kids? Come on lol I think it's safe to say Branca and McClain aren't gonna be shelling out money to people just because they are Michael's relatives

Making negative comments about the Jackie and his wife's happy moment isn't cool at all

Last edited:
It really isn't fair how every move the Jacksons make that has anything to do with finances in some way they get attacked.. First more than likely make more money than most of us here. If none of them work again do NOTHING they would still be bringing in royalty for every Jackson 5, Jacksons sale. CD's, commercials playing there music, other artists sampling them.. The list goes on!!

To know people are out there (maybe even reading this) is jobless, or in a house hold of an addict that sucks up all the money etc.. And no one talks crap about them, but when someone lives a wealthy lifestyle has a child they are picked on for there financial status.

the Jacksons just toured last year, that's income in multiple ways... within this past year they MUST have gotten a spike in finances because of there actual WORK.. They toured, they got money, music sales spiked a bit. Within the last 5 years a Jackson compilation has been released every year - they get residuals..

Yes they have pocketed money off of Michaels success and even his passing!! However even without that, they have enough money to live verrry comfortably. We can be upset at the Jacksons making money off of Michael etc, but we can't pretend that after any financially successful person passes the family does not in some way has financial benefits..

Especially celebs!! I understand that in retrospect there is a line of getting money and taking advantage.. I am not here to defend Jacksons actions, they have done a lot of dumb sh**.. But they DO have money!!

congratulations to jackie & emily :)
i dont have anything personal against the thread creator, but you should not post such rude comments, when there is a child born. michael jackson would be happy for jackie & emily. for sure.

Last edited:
Congrats to Jackie and his girlfriend!

Just because Randy and Jerms tend to go after this that and the other doesn't mean Jackie does too. MJ isn't the only one with money. Like another poster said, I am sure if MJ was alive he would be excited about the new edition to the family.

She must have removed the photos from Instagram site.

Anyways, Jackie is 10 years younger than Charlie Chaplin, when he had his youngest. CC was 73, so Jackie is spring chicken to compared to Charlie:)
At least Jackie takes care of his kids, the same cannot be said certain siblings.

I totally agree with you about Jackie. Jackie does work and has his own home. Rebbie, Janet, Tito, and Marlon also work and have homes as well. Jermaine has had financial issues and at one time owed child support. The Jackson family is not perfect and has made some mistakes at some point in their lives. I wish the best for Jackie and his wife and new baby.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Jackie and Emily. I hope this will be a wonderful time filled with happiness and joy.

I just read in another thread here that Jackie had twins! Is this true?? (for some reason I was looking a lot of pix of Michael with Brandy today-they were so beautiful and loving together-I love looking at them)

I didn't know if this was true or not i heard LaToya mention it on the radio station that i listen to that Jackie had twins that was 4 months ago. The DJ was shock to hear it too he didn't know. Coming from LaToya you don't know if it is true or not

it's true. He had twins recently. Another level of ratchetness altogether but considering the Jackson's inter-marry and procreate with the same woman, nothing shocks me.

I think Jr. posted a video with those twin babies and I realized Michael isn't the only one who can have biracial children with light skin. How bastards and biased the media are!

Back