Jackie Jackson on Oprah

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Yesterday:

OMG! Just had a SURPRISE date with Jackie Jackson. My teen idol hearthrob. Tried not to talk too much or eat too much. Succeeded at neither!

about 10 hours ago via OpenBeak
http://twitter.com/OPRAH

Today:

Just finished taping the Oprah show. The show is about Teenage Heart Throbs - & I was Oprah's! We had lots of fun - watch the show Nov 4th

about 9 hours ago via TweetDeck

If you wanna know who was MY Teenage Heart Throb, watch the show Nov 4th!

about 9 hours ago via TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/jackiejackson5

:doh:

Oh God..... :fear:

Last edited:
Re: Jackie Jackson in Oprah

Oprah's dream come true, remember her gushing about Jackie to Michael :lol:

Oprah's dream come true, remember her gushing about Jackie to Michael :lol:

Oh yes: "I remember I was a black girl wanting to marry Jackie Jackson, your brother" :D I can understand her though. Jackie is still one of my favourite Jacksons :)

Oh God it just keeps coming!:bugeyed

Could this woman possibly be trying to just piss us fans off? 'cause I can tell you she is succeeeding with me!

Oh God it just keeps coming!:bugeyed

Could this woman possibly be trying to just piss us fans off? 'cause I can tell you she is succeeeding with me!

I hate having to defend Oprah...but why blame her for this? Jackie agreed to participate ...

Pick youR battle WISELY...Oprah could careless what MJ fans think. I don't understand why she is being blamed for the kids' interview and now Jackie's.

Interviewees or their guardians are free to say no.

The hypocrisy...AGAIN.

oprahs certainly paying alot of the jacksons bills lately. can wait for the bashir special

Last edited:

I hate having to defend Oprah...but why blame her for this? Jackie agreed to participate ...

Pick youR battle WISELY...Oprah could careless what MJ fans think. I don't understand why she is being blamed for the kids' interview and now Jackie's.

The hypocrisy...AGAIN.

right on :yes:

everyones fault but those involved.

If I was Jackie I would have told Oprah to go to hell because there were also thousands of really nice girls who felt that way about me... :pth:

Is everyone who ever knew Michael soon about to be on Oprah, for one reason or another?? :scratch:

The hypocrisy...AGAIN.

Watch how you use that word hypocrisy 'cause it stinks on both sides!
To be clear, if Oprah did'nt offer to have Jackie on her show, he would'nt be on her show! There could be no interview with Katherine or possibly the kids if Oprah did'nt want to interview tham. Before June 25th, 2009, did Oprah care to have any of the other Jacksons on her show except her darling Janet? NO! If you can have Taj making it clear that the family is aware of all the disparaging remarks Oprah has made about Mike, why are they so willing to be interviewed by her? that's whats boggling my mind.

Both Oprah and members of the family are doing things for their OWN purposes!

BTW.....all she would need now to have this Jackson fest all wrapped up would be to get both Debbie Rowe and Dr. Murray (should he beat this charge) to grace her presence.

Last edited:

If I was Jackie I would have told Oprah to go to hell because there were also thousands of really nice girls who felt that way about me... :pth:

Is everyone who ever knew Michael soon about to be on Oprah, for one reason or another?? :scratch:

He would never do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

He would never do that.

I know :smilerolleyes:
It was just my way to ask, don't they know they can also say "no thanks" when Oprah wants them to be a part of her show... What is it, doesn't anyone else want them, or do they simply feel Oprah is the greatest ("Michael talked to her too, so I wanna be there as well"?? lol)

Last edited:

To be clear, if Oprah did'nt offer to have Jackie on her show, he would'nt be on her show! There could be no interview with Katherine or possibly the kids if Oprah did'nt want to interview tham. Before June 25th, 2009, did Oprah care to have any of the other Jacksons on her show except her darling Janet? NO! If you can have Taj making it clear that the family is aware of all the disparaging remarks Oprah has made about Mike, why are they so willing to be interviewed by her? that's whats boggling my mind.

BTW.....all she would need now to have this Jackson fest all wrapped up would be to get both Debbie Rowe and Dr. Murray (should he beat this charge) to grace her presence.

One, Oprah did not even know about the date. Apparently, it was a surprise to her

Second, I was referring to the hypocrisy of members HERE. Not the Jacksons' or Oprah's. These two are a given.

Last edited:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

this is twisted and creepy. like sleeping with your brother's wife.

Oprah's creepy and compartmentalizes, with calculated coldness.

i realize Jackie likes having fans, but this woman did bad things to his brother..

and now i hear she's interviewing the kids??

a lot feels sad here.

this is twisted and creepy. like sleeping with your brother's wife.

Oprah's creepy and compartmentalizes, with calculated coldness.

i realize Jackie likes having fans, but this woman did bad things to his brother..

and now i hear she's interviewing the kids??

a lot feels sad here.
Yes.... :(

My mom said back in the day she was ready to fight any chick over Jackie Jackson.. lmao. I remember watching the interview O had with MJ and she mentioned Jackie and my mom called O a "Bitch*.. lol. My mom is still rather selfish over her teen idol, I can only imagine what she is going to say when she sees this episode..

Jackie is a handsome man, God bless him, his abs were something serious back in the day. Yes Lord!

So Oprah's doing a show about teenage heart throbs. Wonder what other teen heart throbs she will have on. Maybe her producers arranged to have Jackie be her date by surprise since they knew he was her teen heart throb. This should be a fun show to watch.

Jackie FINE. Y'all hear me??? HE FINE!! I hate Oprah, but you betta belive my ass gon set my DVR to record some FINE ASS JACKIE JACKSON on Oprah come Nov 4.

The hypocrisy...AGAIN.
I agree with you. It's like damn some of the MJ fans think they own everything Michael Jackson was about. Hell they even think they are part of the Jackson family. Well they are not. Michael Jackson isn't here anymore, and those kids are to be rasied however Katherine Jackson chooses to raise them. And Oprah Winfrey has every right to be a fan of Jackie Jackson or any other Jackson if that is her desire. Good for her.

How lucky it is to be able to make your own damn dreams come true.

Back