Jackie Jackson on Oprah

Re: Jackie Jackson in Oprah

Hope y'all don't mind me editing the thread title, it's way to distracting for my far from innocent mind! :ninja:

^Oh, please don't! :lol: It makes me laugh every time I see it!

Hope y'all don't mind me editing the thread title, it's way to distracting for my far from innocent mind! :ninja:

:bugeyed
tsk tsk :nono:

gave me a much needed good laugh though :cheeky:

P.S. when I quoted your post, my post's title came up as the old one :fear: nope .. not gonna change it hehee :trytobeangel

Watch how you use that word hypocrisy 'cause it stinks on both sides!
To be clear, if Oprah did'nt offer to have Jackie on her show, he would'nt be on her show! There could be no interview with Katherine or possibly the kids if Oprah did'nt want to interview tham. Before June 25th, 2009, did Oprah care to have any of the other Jacksons on her show except her darling Janet? NO! If you can have Taj making it clear that the family is aware of all the disparaging remarks Oprah has made about Mike, why are they so willing to be interviewed by her? that's whats boggling my mind.

Both Oprah and members of the family are doing things for their OWN purposes!

BTW.....all she would need now to have this Jackson fest all wrapped up would be to get both Debbie Rowe and Dr. Murray (should he beat this charge) to grace her presence.

You know oprah is courting debbie.!! Hope debbie doesn't feel pressured to rebut lisa marie, and stays above it all.

Last edited:

You know oprah is courting debbie.!! Hope debbie doesn't feel pressured to rebut lisa marie, and stays above it all.

I don't know that for a fact, but it would'nt surprse me if she was.

I don't know that for a fact, but it would'nt surprse me if she was.

She won't for years to come. I heard MJ made sure of that...unless she has a another source of income besides MJ's estate. Which I doubt....

MJ was a smart man.

Well Jackie is good looking.

Jackie+Jackson.jpg

jackie_chair_small3.jpg

Now I wanna know what the distraction was about hahahaha. I can use some :p

On the Oprah thing. I've been trying to ignore her for years. Mainly also because I just don't think she's a good interviewer. Never lets people finish what they have to say and she speaks more then her guests, which I think is wrong. And then we all know the Michael thing. So I have an ignore button for her. Works like a charm hahaha.

oh, the title has been changed. Good! Because every time I saw it I burst into giggles :)

Jackie surely is a hot grandpa!
Want my man to look just like that when he is that old :p

Well I guess Jackson fest has already Started or did it just began some months ago?
Anyway if he agreed to do it then that's him.He enjoyed himself and so did she So that's all I'm going to say. He does keep himself healthy and that's a goodthing.

Oprah is a disgusting human being. I don't understand how she is a role-model to black women. If I was black I would not want to follow in her footsteps. It's degrading.

Janet and Beyonce, though... :heart:

Oprah is a disgusting human being. I don't understand how she is a role-model to black women. If I was black I would not want to follow in her footsteps. It's degrading.

Isn't this comment taking things just a bit too far? Oprah a "disgusting human being"? How is that? Did she kill someone? Rape someone? Oprah is only guilty of being badly misinformed and unenlightened about Michael Jackson and possibly using his name to up her ratings. But I hardly feel that makes her a "disgusting human being". Oprah is a wonderful role model for blacks, women and all people. She has done some wonderful philanthropic things. She is an icon. I don't get this hate and fury people have, it's really exhausting. Yes, some resentment and maybe some anger is understandable but HATE will just eat you alive.

Isn't using someone name for ratings at what ever cost disgusting? And that is what Oprah is doing, i know she did some good things fot people (all for show mainly) but she was really rotton to MJ while he was here.

I still can't wrap my head around the concept of actually agreeing to go on a "date" with that thing. I bet two and a half cents (they're supposed to last me all my life) that she ate all the food. Poor Jackie.

I hate having to defend Oprah...but why blame her for this? Jackie agreed to participate ...

Pick youR battle WISELY...Oprah could careless what MJ fans think. I don't understand why she is being blamed for the kids' interview and now Jackie's.

Interviewees or their guardians are free to say no.

The hypocrisy...AGAIN.

:agree: ditto, couldn't of worded it any differently, well said :clapping:

I still can't wrap my head around the concept of actually agreeing to go on a "date" with that thing. I bet two and a half cents (they're supposed to last me all my life) that she ate all the food. Poor Jackie.

LOL...too fuunny.

Isn't using someone name for ratings at what ever cost disgusting? And that is what Oprah is doing, i know she did some good things fot people (all for show mainly) but she was really rotton to MJ while he was here.

Exactly. It's disgusting to capitalize on someone's death.

What got me is the part when Oprah said "You want to be in that light, that aura...I even wanted to be his friend!" :unsure:

Then, why weren't you? Instead you plague and feast on his dignity, making him out to be a monster. Now she comes crawling to his ex-wife and Mommy. :mello: The woman reeks of fakeness, if there is such a word.

Exactly. It's disgusting to capitalize on someone's death.

What got me is the part when Oprah said "You want to be in that light, that aura...I even wanted to be his friend!" :unsure:

Then, why weren't you? Instead you plague and feast on his dignity, making him out to be a monster. Now she comes crawling to his ex-wife and Mommy. :mello: The woman reeks of fakeness, if there is such a word.

These leeches are taking their cues from the other leeches....The Jacksons (with the exception of MJ's kids and a few others)

She wanted to be his friend when she got spoiled rotten at Neverland with rides and candy! That's when she thought she can be his friend! I notice that right away! Yet, she couldn't see that's one of the reasons why those people turned on MJ when they could no longer get that from him! She totally never mentions how generous it was of him to open his home to people of need nor did Lisa! EPIC FAIL!

But, she wouldn't have gave a damn if he were still living neither would have Lisa! That's why I don't forgive nor forget! It's not about hating on them for me or from me! It's more of a disappointment that it had to be this way!! SMH :(

Again, I understand that the Katherine interview is to help MJ legacy in correcting the lies?! But, this date with Jackie doesn't do nothing for MJ legacy! So I don't get it! It just seems self serving?! I guess all is for given from some of the Jacksons when it comes to her past treatment of MJ!? BLAH!

Back