Jackie Jackson on Oprah

Thanks for the links.
Did anybody else hear Oprah say "1967" when they started playing the footage of the J5? Wasn't that 1969?

You're welcome guys!

You can send Jackie fanmail and he'll send you an autograph picture (it's been confirmed on his twitter). Just remember to put an returning address!

Jackie Jackson
209 S. Stephanie Street, Suite B108
Henderson, NV 89012
United States of America

Thanks for the links.
Did anybody else hear Oprah say "1967" when they started playing the footage of the J5? Wasn't that 1969?

Yea I heard that and it bothered me too for some reason. N it was either '69 or '70... maybe even '71 but not '67.

I thought the interview was cute n sweet. I was just suprised taht he kissed her on the lips... I wonder how Stedmund is gonna feel about tht.... but I think Jackie could take him LOL!!!!

Oh god...how many of us would have loved to have been surprised by Michael like that? :wub:

:toofunny: she wanted to eat Jackie alive looking like she can be his grandmother with them big old bags under her eyes screaming his name :Jaaaaaackie towards the end all i did was dyin laughing acting like she never seen a man before please stop it 5

Thanks. Jackie is so kind and nice:)
And Oprah... she is crazy, lol

Yeah, she really let her crazy side show! Often she is much more composed, but I guess that's what a crush can do!

I missed this! i thought it was on friday so I had my mom DVR for me at her place. And it was some kind of Child molesters special lol. hoping to see it

Back