Jackson Family Photos

Re: Family Photos

Don't know if this has been posted!
30a5ie1.jpg

Donte looks like Joe here.

to be honest ppl always see what they wanna see.. (no offense to you Emerald ;) )

haha LOL true that, but still... I really see a resemblance between Randy and Donte.

So much alike. It's clear to me that Randy is his father. Thanks for replying! :)

For instace, look at this picture.. Look at Randy on our left, he looks like Donte imo. I dont believe its Joes son cuz it doesnt make any sense that him being accepted but not JohVonnie..

43221894.jpg

I dont believe its Joes son cuz it doesnt make any sense that him being accepted but not JohVonnie..

43221894.jpg

You are making too much sense for those that love to speculate.

This young man's parentage and anybody else's should not be fodder for vicious gossip. I think some of these newspapers have teenagers writing this stuff, because this gossip is so childish and inappropriate.

This young man's parentage and anybody else's should not be fodder for vicious gossip. I think some of these newspapers have teenagers writing this stuff, because this gossip is so childish and inappropriate.

thank you !

Im just saying I dont think its Joes kids as many other have stated and provided a picture to show my point of view. BUT i know what u mean and agree that it is gossip but at the same time, if you look through this entire thread (especially the first pages) and tons of other threads u will see deep discussions about everything from JohVonnie to the brothers affairs to Joes affairs to Donte to Dawn (jermains possible daughter) to Titos possible daughter etc. I know its non of our business at all but people are just responding to topics/posts that raises questions/discussion that actually have been on-off throughout this entire thread. Start from the beginning and you will see the deep discussions (starst on page 2 and onwards).

Last edited:

I know what u mean but at the same time, if you look through this entire thread and tons of other threads u will see deep discussions about everything from JohVonnie to the brothers affairs to Donte to Dawn (jermains possible daughter) to Titos possible daughter) etc. I know its non of our business at all but people are responding to topics/posts that raises question/discussion.

Exactly. The Jacksons sure do give us plenty to speculate and be confused over. :lol:
Plus we were being completely respectful.

off topic but randy is really cute in this pic! and its so cute how joe and all his sons are all about the same height.

35212113702505346231100.jpg

TJ, Genevieve, Donte, Randy Jr, Taj, Stevanna, Austin

Stevanna is stunning!!

Back