Jackson Family Photos

Re: Family Photos

School pic of La Toya

2i1inm8.jpg

Here's a picture I found of Jackie and Tito posing with Ja'net Dubois.
She played Wilona Woods (she adopted Penny, played by Janet) on the 70's sitcom Good Times.

02.jpg
:)

Last edited:

Nice home, but she's living like a fan with Michael picture on the wall and the statue on the stairs... *lol*

The creepy factor with LaToya and her "love" for her brother smacks of a chick with a crush on a dude. I love my brother too, but damn, not like THAT, lol... :hysterical:

Maybe that's why she hated on Mike? It wasn't his success she wanted; she wanted HIM and couldn't have him.

Last edited:

The creepy factor with LaToya and her "love" for her brother smacks of a chick with a crush on a dude. I love my brother too, but damn, not like THAT, lol... :hysterical:

Maybe that's why she hated on Mike? It wasn't his success she wanted; she wanted HIM and couldn't have him.

Are you joking or serious here? MJ's her brother - - her late brother, no less. Maybe all this is a reaction to losing him. Paris had that big collage on her wall containing tons of photos of her dad.

Also...it seems several Jacksons have a tendency towards collecting, perhaps somewhat excessively so.

Michael was like that, and so is Jermaine, apparently (check the thread regarding his appearance on Wife Swap).

I think she may also be feeling guilty over her past behavior towards her now-deceased little brother, and the excessive collecting is her attempt to compensate to compensate.

Back