Jackson Family Photos

Babyface & LA Reid

tumblr_n69emg3yMs1rw606ko2_r1_1280.jpg

Re: Family Photos

I wonder if this is a recent picture. Perhaps, Paris is at home for the summer.
I truly hope so.
Look at Paris's lovely smile. Paris Jackson is so...BEAUTIFUL!!!!
:group:

10349682288984t1ksruafic.jpg

This is a recent Picture of
Paris Jackson (bottom) and her cousin Genevieve (top).

Paris Jackson's eyes are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
tam3hk.jpg

Last edited:
RE!!!
[h=1]Paris Jackson Is Looking Happy And Healthy! See Her Smiling Face HERE!!![/h]6/02/2014 9:15 PM ET | by Perez Hilton

paris-jackson-looking-happy-healthy-with-family__oPt.jpg

This makes our hearts smile, if hearts could smile that is!
Paris Jackson has been pretty active on her Instagram in recent weeks, and she shared a very special pic days ago where she looks the happiest we’ve seen her in ages!
In the image, the 16-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson is seen cheesing with her brother Prince and their other smiley Jackson family members.
We recently mentioned that Paris was totally open to the idea of living with her mother Debbie Rowe this summer, though she’ll be in summer school for part of the time.
It’s just great to see her looking like the girl we all know and love again!
You’re amazing, Paris!

[Image via Paris Jackson/Instagram.]

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/perezitos/20...oking-happy-healthy-with-family#ixzz33eDDMENf

It seems KJ uses the children's money to pay lhe leeches' expenses, unless she asks herself from her money such exorbitant amounts. Why making efforts by yourself if you have such rich son/brother/uncle who can work his ass off even deceased for you? :doh:

I can't help but think ,all these disgusting adult free loaders say in private to themselves " what a bless he died"

I can't help but think ,all these disgusting adult free loaders say in private to themselves " what a bless he died"

Absolutely. MJ's death is the best financial outcome they could ever ask for - at least until the kids become adults and kj dies.

I really hope when KJ dies the children can be able to protect themselves, at least Prince and Paris because when that day comes Troy will burn. Those poor things will have to fight with so many free loaders.

Michael's like the gift that keeps on giving..and giving..and giving....

Back