Jackson's brothers on Larry King

Re: Jackson's brothers on Larry King Thursday Dec 10!

They all have that 1000 watt smile..I love that

now they are trying to make Michael out to be a lier as far as what Joe did to him....

Not really. They all had different experiences with Joe. I think they probably feel that their Father and the family in general have had enough bad publicity. Their obviously downplaying the way Joe was, but I can't say i'm mad at them for that. I don't see what they have to gain by bad talking Joe once again. I think they're doing a good job answering the questions.

I think they are emphasizing the positive regarding how Joe raised them. But Larry really didn't focus on what Mike has said about Joe or pushed them on the abuse question. Obviously they don't want to say certain stuff on TV.

I agree I dont think Marlon wanted to say anything either.......I dont know if it is just me but....they are all making Michael out to be a prescription addict.....I just dont believe this..I am sorry.....this theory just doesnt fit.

I think the questions were light...Larry wasn't pushing them on it. It wasn't as bad as the recent ABC interview. Jermaine did say that something went wrong with the doctor and the prescription medicine. He said he's upset that Murray is still able to practice medicine. Again, Mike needed to a doctor who specialized in sleep disorders, not that idiot Murray. I'd rather them discuss that when people ask intervention questions and they bring up old (6 yrs. and further back) stuff about intervention.

Last edited:

Why do they have to replay Paris' speech? Seriously, I wish they wouldn't. It was hard enough to watch at the time.

The brothers say Prince is probably the boss of the three kids.

Why do they have to replay Paris' speech? Seriously, I wish they wouldn't. It was hard enough to watch at the time.

I know. :mello: I put it on mute. It's hard to hear it again.

Jermaine said Vegas is wonderful but the brothers want to tour. Jackie agrees.

Yeah and Jackie said Prince loves computers and was about to say something else but of course ole' Larry had to cut him off. Larry is always cutting ppl off! SO annoying

I agree it is so heartbreaking...she always makes me cry........however they did say that prince was the boss of the 3 and that he loves computers..:)

The Jacksons are gonna tour...Blahhhhh...no good without Michael.:cry:

Yeah and Jackie said Prince loves computers and was about to say something else but of course ole' Larry had to cut him off. Larry is always cutting ppl off! SO annoying

:doh: I know! They probably would have chatted more about the kids, but ole' Larry is like 'next question!' Then talking about how he could intro the brothers. Yeah, ok...

How can think of touring? Michael sang the lead in the songs. It won't be the same.

Loved this interview. The brothers are so sweet and adorable. Looking forward to Sunday night!

That is what I think, will people be receptive to having a Jackson's tour without Michael, even with Janet it still would not be the same, not by a long shot

Janet? No, it's not the same at all.

I can't stand Larry King. He's a terrible interviewer. He' either cutting someone off or asking the same question multiple times.

Well i didn't watch their hole interview I caught the last of it yes I have mix feelings on the scandaless Jacksons (lol). As for larry Scarecrow king needs to stop cutting people off give them a chance to answer. the only thing I will say is When MJ does his tours he shuts down the hole world with the young,new and old Generations at his concerts now as for the Jackson brothers noting but wheelchairs, canes, old ladies throwing dippers and force teeth on stage with them No body really caring they know damn well they can't pull off Michaels parts on each songs yes I said it Michael J Jackson is the Jackson Five all by him self Blah.

It's been said that Marlon and Michael were very close and I could just see the two of them together as they were growing up and even as adults. Marlon just has that easy going sense of humor and laughs so easily, something that was seen with Michael when we saw him off stage and at family gatherings.

Jermaine is Jermaine. Jackie seems the most serious whenever I've seen him. Tito, also more serious, especially from the musical side of it.

I enjoyed watching them, what a family of brothers. It says something that Randy is once again not in this, perhaps because he was not part of the Jackson 5 until much later, but just in general. Does make me wonder just where he stands right now in everything-

Well i didn't watch their hole interview I caught the last of it yes I have mix feelings on the scandaless Jacksons (lol). As for larry Scarecrow king needs to stop cutting people off give them a chance to answer. the only thing I will say is When MJ does his tours he shuts down the hole world with the young,new and old Generations at his concerts now as for the Jackson brothers noting but wheelchairs, canes, old ladies throwing dippers and force teeth on stage with them No body really caring they know damn well they can't pull off Michaels parts on each songs yes I said it Michael J Jackson is the Jackson Five all by him self Blah.

:clapping::clapping:.....great post!!

Randy is "still dealing with the estate" according to Jermaine....okay?! O_0

Marlon is funny dude! Awww, Jackie is so quiet and sweet! Jermaine- "the spotlight finds me" LOL! Tito is serious but, cool! It was a good interview over all I will definitely be watching the reality show! Seeing MJ as a child and hearing his voice, breaks my heart it's very hard to watch!

I'm going to make one comment and then leave it alone.
As an older fan, I remember the Jackson 5 quite well,
and I can tell you this:
Michael Jackson was not one fifth of the Jackson 5.
Michael Jackson Was the Jackson 5. :cheeky:
Click on the link below and you
will see what I mean:
"Never Can Say Goodbye":clapping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snihdG1rE0Y

It's been said that Marlon and Michael were very close and I could just see the two of them together as they were growing up and even as adults. Marlon just has that easy going sense of humor and laughs so easily, something that was seen with Michael when we saw him off stage and at family gatherings.

Jermaine is Jermaine. Jackie seems the most serious whenever I've seen him. Tito, also more serious, especially from the musical side of it.

I enjoyed watching them, what a family of brothers. It says something that Randy is once again not in this, perhaps because he was not part of the Jackson 5 until much later, but just in general. Does make me wonder just where he stands right now in everything-

Randy is still trying to find away to get money from MJ's estate and AEG .

I'm going to make one comment and then leave it alone.
As an older fan, I remember the Jackson 5 quite well,
and I can tell you this:
Michael Jackson was not one fifth of the Jackson 5.
Michael Jackson Was the Jackson 5. :cheeky:
Click on the link below and you
will see what I mean:
"Never Can Say Goodbye":clapping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snihdG1rE0Y

:clapping::clapping:.....agree!!!!!!

Finally, nothing negative said about Michael!! :)

And I love how Larry said he seemed a great and wonderful human being after watching TII.

The brothers look so sweet though, real nice people lol.

I can't stand Larry King. He's a terrible interviewer. He' either cutting someone off or asking the same question multiple times.

Give him a break he's old.......Gotta have respect for Larry, old school interviewer.

:clapping::clapping:.....great post!!

Thanks alot..

as for Randy he never wanted to be apart of this show I wish they could just keep it 100% real with people he is still broken hearted over michael's death. Randy was always close to michael cause he made sure Randy was always around him as for the Jackson Four its their time to make a few dollars cause the King still holds his crown.

And I love how Larry said he seemed a great and wonderful human being after watching TII.

I liked that too! I think he said something like 'what a great guy' and was complementing Mike's intelligence. :D It doesn't seem like Tito has seen TII yet based on his reply when Larry asked him about the clip.

Randy is "still dealing with the estate" according to Jermaine....okay?! O_0

Marlon is funny dude! Awww, Jackie is so quiet and sweet! Jermaine- "the spotlight finds me" LOL! Tito is serious but, cool! It was a good interview over all I will definitely be watching the reality show! Seeing MJ as a child and hearing his voice, breaks my heart it's very hard to watch!

Seeing little Mike breaks my heart everytime. It's sad for me to watch him at that age because I think of the fact that this absolutely adorable and talented child had no idea what was in store for him. He had no idea that he would reach such heights of success he would reach and what devastating lows he would experience as well.

Then I get sad when I think of the fact that this child is no more and thinking of where he is right now makes me very upset :cry:.

As for the interview, I thought it was very good. The brothers handled themselves well and they spoke very positively about Michael. I enjoyed it and I will be tuning in to watch their show Sunday.

I loved when he mentioned how Michael encouraged people like he did with Orianthi telling her "it's her time to shine". Not being mean to people.

Thanks alot..

as for Randy he never wanted to be apart of this show I wish they could just keep it 100% real with people he is still broken hearted over michael's death. Randy was always close to michael cause he made sure Randy was always around him as for the Jackson Four its their time to make a few dollars cause the King still holds his crown.

Yeah, he is way too busy trying to break into his dead brother's estate by calling him an out of control drug addict with no sense at all about how to handle money. He was also 'tricked' into letting those executives in because he was too high to think for 12 years. Yeah, he is mourning for his brother. :smilerolleyes:

Even though some of the brothers talk too much, at least they are making their own money and not trying to steal it from their brother's children.

Back