Jackson's brothers on Larry King

Re: Jackson's brothers on Larry King monday

How irritating! If these people don't want to go on Larry King they need to tell him no, same with Thome Thome. I won't hold my breath for Tuesday.

What happened did it get rescheduled?

Larry said on Twitter that they'll be on tomorrow. Today they'll talk about the Amanda Knox case. But tomorrow, the brothers are on. :yes:

How irritating! If these people don't want to go on Larry King they need to tell him no, same with Thome Thome. I won't hold my breath for Tuesday.

LKL will usually push his schedule around to accommodate breaking stories. This Amanda Knox thing is a pretty popular story for whatever reason and the verdict just came in and bla bla bla so this is probably why they pushed the brothers to tomorrow. I don't think this was their doing, this was a Larry King/CNN thing. Just like when Michael passed LKL was reporting on the story that very night, and I'm sure that night he had to push some already scheduled person to another night because of the breaking news...

LKL will usually push his schedule around to accommodate breaking stories. This Amanda Knox thing is a pretty popular story for whatever reason and the verdict just came in and bla bla bla so this is probably why they pushed the brothers to tomorrow. I don't think this was their doing, this was a Larry King/CNN thing. Just like when Michael passed LKL was reporting on the story that very night, and I'm sure that night he had to push some already scheduled person to another night because of the breaking news...

I'm sorry I posted out of my emotion. To me Michael's passing and his brother's dealing with it should be the forefront. So what, someone is a murderer or accused of being a murderer and all of a sudden they become famous??? Michael is a mega star. Who is Amanda Knox. Doesn't Larry King realize the Jacksons have other things to do too. Their lives don't revolve around breaking news, except for the breaking news that happened on June 25.
I'm not trying to argue with you by the way. Whatever frustration you or anyone senses in this post is because of Larry King, not you or the Jacksons. I know where you're coming from and I certainly understand you.

Last edited:

The brothers will be on Larry King tomorrow instead as others have pointed out.

I'm sorry I posted out of my emotion. To me Michael's passing and his brother's dealing with it should be the forefront. So what, someone is a murderer or accused of being a murderer and all of a sudden they become famous??? Michael is a mega star. Who is Amanda Knox. Doesn't Larry King realize the Jacksons have other things to do too. Their lives don't revolve around breaking news, except for the breaking news that happened on June 25.
I'm not trying to argue with you by the way. Whatever frustration you or anyone senses in this post is because of Larry King, not you. I know where you're coming from and I certainly understand you.

I hear you hun. To Michael's fans, anything that deals with him and/or his family is priority, but when you're dealing with the news media and things like that, their priority is ratings bottom line... and I can't find the stats online right now, but I know that LKL is struggling in the ratings in his time slot, which is why he bumps guests alot of the time to cover breaking news because that's what everyone wants to know about and what's gonna get his ratings up. He does it all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the contracts guest sing before they appear, knowing that they could be bumped in the case of a breaking news story.

Yeah there many other stories that were supposed to happen on that fateful day that get canceled cause of Mike's death. It's standard in the news industry to do this, no biggie I mean I'm sure the bros got a called to say come on the tomorrow. I'll wait till tomorrow so I can record it anyway. Or the show could be prerecorded for all we know.

I should've seen the update, I just wasted 45min of my life...lol well not really. The girl thats accused of murder in Italy is very touching...hope everything works out for her, that is if she hasnt done it! God always brings out the truth!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

the one who created the intervention story and convinced the other siblings mj was drugged up is absent , the one with the agenda to prove mj was junkie is not part of this reality tv show . none of these brothers participating were accused by MJ in court documents of stealing and conspiring against him , certainly none of these brothers were part of trying to kick Branca and McClian out to replace them . the one whose name was absent from the letter released by the family to deny any intervention is not "selling his brother " , Randy is out so don't worry .

i didn't know this. there was a letter released by the family denying an intervention? then why did Janet Jackson say there was an intervention?

I'm watching my Packers tonight so the Jackson's on tomorrow night works great for me.

i didn't know this. there was a letter released by the family denying an intervention? then why did Janet Jackson say there was an intervention?

LOL....I know right! But, Janet name wasn't on that letter, though! I guess they didn't want people all up on MJ's business, at that time (if it was true) which I don't think it was!?

LOL....I know right! But, Janet name wasn't on that letter, though! I guess they didn't want people all up on MJ's business, at that time (if it was true) which I don't think it was!?

well, if one straddles the fence, they don't get the fence.(defense)

in other words, i have the option to believe what i wish, when people straddle the fence. and for me, there was no intervention. and the horse is out of the barn. there's no putting that horse back in. too late. the fence has already been straddled.

All of the brothers, except Randy, deny Michael had a drug problem. Only Tito hinted at a problem, but he didn't say specially if it was drugs. He also said it was in 2007, but saw no further problems afterward. The only people in that family who specially said anything about addiction was Joe and Toy.

To be fair to Janet, she never said that Michael had an addiction. She specially said that he had a drug problem. So, she might had just thought he was abusing his medication, which really can happen even to a person with no addiction.

I think in Janet's case she was convict by Randy that Michael had some kind of a problem with drugs, knowing she would be very sensitive to the subject. Janet has always been closest to Michael and the other siblings had a habit using her to get to Michael.

Janet is also very close to Randy if he said Michael had a drug problem, then she would most likely believed it. Michael's may also had some strange behaviors that could had been caused by his insomnia that Janet could had mistaken for a drug problem. That happens quite often.

Jermaine, who is not my favorite person, outright deny from the beginning about Michael having a problem with drugs. Every time any newscaster asked about Michael's drug problem, Jermaine would get upset and say he never saw any change in behavior that suggested addiction. I remember that clearly because Jermaine got alot of heat from people and fans about being in denial and only caring about the gravy train.

Janet said there was an intervention-more than one infact. You don't do that for a drug problem, but for a drug addiction.

Randy and Janet were closer to Mike than the other siblings, I believe them over Jermaine any day.

i don't think degree of closeness is reliable on something like this. as far as i am concerned, second hand info is second hand to me. so Jermaine and Janet are the same, to me. it's not enough proof for me to believe MJ was an addict. we really don't know what the meaning of 'close' really is in a supercharged accusation such as this.
and no matter how close one human being is to another, i'm quite certain that every human being makes sure he or she has quiet time to him or herself, where another human being cannot interfere. and in that quiet time, every human being has their secrets that no one else knows.

Last edited:

Janet said there was an intervention-more than one infact. You don't do that for a drug problem, but for a drug addiction.

Randy and Janet were closer to Mike than the other siblings, I believe them over Jermaine any day.

But guess which sibling challenged the will by saying Michael was under the influence? I also find it funny how Michael had such a big addiction, yet no one actually saw him use.

Janet didn't use the word intervention, the interviewer did. You also do have interventions of sorts with a person with a drug problem. Also, if all the siblings staged an intervention, why didn't the other brothers mention it.

Like I said, Janet may of saw some behaviors that looked like someone with a drug problem, but it was really his insomnia. Randy most likely manipulated Janet to get to Michael. Of all the siblings, she was the only one next to her mother that could call Michael at any time.

I also agree with you on this, vncwilliam. Unless they both saw him use, they are no more reliable than Jermaine. Having suspicion of addiction does not means he actually had one.

No one that I know of saw him use! But, they still run their mouth like Uri Geller who said he never saw anything but, sometimes MJ was hard to wake up and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

Everyone is speculating even us! I go with the fact that he had healthy organs as a sign that he was not a long time addict, but, once had a problem that we know for sure of and had help for in the past and lets just leave it at that, because that's all we know!

I just want to hear what the hell is holding up the investigation, if ask by Larry and see what they say among other stuff! Then we can debate it!

This reality showed was planned and being filmed long before Michael Jackson died. God forbid these brothers try to move forward with the projects they already had planned. After all this is the 40th Anniversary of the Jackson Five..... just saying. I'll be tuning in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't follow the Jackson's, but aren't they only getting the opportunity to move forward with this project because Michael passed and the media has a new found and I believe temporary interest in them?

I do agree that they need to recognize the 40th anniversary, but it won't be the same without Michael :no:

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't follow the Jackson's, but aren't they only getting the opportunity to move forward with this project because Michael passed and the media has a new found and I believe temporary interest in them?

I do agree that they need to recognize the 40th anniversary, but it won't be the same without Michael :no:

I don't know, maybe the "moving forward" part is true, BUT they did start working on this show before Michael passed, in January of this year if I remember right.

i don't think degree of closeness is reliable on something like this. as far as i am concerned, second hand info is second hand to me. so Jermaine and Janet are the same, to me. it's not enough proof for me to believe MJ was an addict. we really don't know what the meaning of 'close' really is in a supercharged accusation such as this.
and no matter how close one human being is to another, i'm quite certain that every human being makes sure he or she has quiet time to him or herself, where another human being cannot interfere. and in that quiet time, every human being has their secrets that no one else knows.

Well said :) I don't get the feeling that any of the jacksons really know if mj had a problem or not, they seem to be speculating just like everyone else.
Just because they were family doesn't mean they knew everything that went on in his life, and that's pretty normal! My family doesn't know everything that goes on in my life either.
So some of them think he did have a problem, and some of them don't... each theory could be right.
However one should be careful with how one chooses to voice these theories as they could easily be considered facts instead of thoughts.

any interventions that were talked about have NOTHING to do with his death. why is it even been discussed in the same breath.what happend 3-8,9 years ago is irrelevent.but the family pander to the medias agenda and hurt mj and help murrays defence. imo i doubt the family really had a clue about mjs life hardly saw him much and probably believed half the crap that was written about him and now instead of going after murray they seem to want to blame mj instead.and for some reasons some fans are getting pulled in by that aswell.

I don't know, maybe the "moving forward" part is true, BUT they did start working on this show before Michael passed, in January of this year if I remember right.
yeah.to be fair this was happening b4 june

I know they will be coke up being ask question about michael the jackson's is nothing without michael but they have to continue on to be strong i know their are a lot of people who love all of the Jacksons. At times I have to come to grips that Michael its no longer here even thro I feel he here just away living his life I be trying to think on the level but when i look at his poster in my livingroom reality sink.. P.S my heart really goes out to Randy. Love u all

~100

Re: Jackson's brothers on Larry King Thursday Dec 10!

Yep, i'm watching right now

Re: Jackson's brothers on Larry King Thursday Dec 10!

I to just turned it on..I was going to start a thread but then I saw this and I looked to see if it had been updated.....ok here we go....lets see what goes down!!

Back