Jacksons: The Next Generation [REALITY SHOW DISCUSSION ONLY]

I expected her to say "I want to get married or we're over", and then wham-she says and so nonchalantly-"I want to get married-either to you or SOMEONE ELSE'=

She may have someone else lined up, which is probably why she said it so blah-blah-blah. When people start saying things like that to their partner, they're ready to walk away, anyway.

haha-I have to tell you that when I was watching the scene with Breana and Taryll-and she wanted to get married. I expected her to say "I want to get married or we're over", and then wham-she says and so nonchalantly-"I want to get married-either to you or SOMEONE ELSE'=
Dam! That threw me-my mouth flew open-how cold can you be? This to a man you're supposed to love? I would have said-fine-get out of here.

Anyway, a few minutes after that scene my mind was wandering-and all of the sudden I was in Michael and Lisa Marie's breakfast room-and he was saying "If you don't have a baby with me, Debbie will." And I yelled out "fine-go ahead!!! Get out of here."

What made me think of that? I have NO idea! I never think about her unless someone is discussing her. Really bizarre.

LOL! Me too! MJ & LMP popped in my head, but in a different way. I imagined that LMP probably had a similarly negative and nasty attitude toward MJ as Breana has with Taryll, which is what I think led MJ to be doing many things to get away from her when he was still a newlywed (and apparently Nick Cage too based on reports I remember reading about her attitude/behavior with Cage before he filed for divorce from her after only 3 months). I was surprised at how much Taryll reminds me of MJ. He and Breana just do not seem like a good fit for each other at all. It was heart wrenching to watch Taryll talk about how unhappy he is.

I'm not watching the show at the moment, I just watched 3 episodes but one was enough to see how nasty Breana is. If a relationship is that toxic, they should both part ways IMO.

with each episode I got madder and madder at Breana... super self entitled for reasons I cannot understand.. and when she goes.. "Do you think he buys me anything?".... that was her defense to her husband not treating her well.. obviously in that relationship for other reasons outside of love.. I feel bad for him man...

id the show over for good, or is there more to come via season 2?
I don't think it has been picked up for a second season yet. But I'm sure they'd like one.
Maybe we will see TJ and Taj move to their own thing (interesting) and if they continue with Taryll and the music theme they can include other Jackson cousins also vying for music careers. Genevieve and Austin. Maybe cut in some scenes from the Jackson Family Honors showing the kids bring prepared to carry the torch.

A lot of those speeches about Family that 3T gave remind me of that show. I have no doubt the kids all heard that stuff all their lives and a lot of pressure comes from that.

Also would be nice to see more of Jermaine and Randy's kids. And Marlon's too, if they want to do it.

Well I doubt 3T would like to share the money with other Jacksons for appearances. The only Jacksons the public has an interest in are MJ's kids and they are using them for free. and certainly no other Jackson will contribute to 3T's "success" for free.

The only Jacksons the public has an interest in are MJ's kids and they are using them for free. and certainly no other Jackson will contribute to 3T's "success" for free.
Well, the public only had an interest in Kim Kardashian for one reason and now her whole family are multimillionaires. But I think the Jacksons have too much dignity and privacy concerns to consider doing that kind of show.

Paris didn't appear on the show, did she? I hope not because she doesn't seem to enjoy the spotlight as much as many of the Jacksons do.
No and Taj's wife wasn't either. Quite a few of them didn't want to be on and they respected that.

Well, the public only had an interest in Kim Kardashian for one reason and now her whole family are multimillionaires. But I think the Jacksons have too much dignity and privacy concerns to consider doing that kind of show.

This is genuine question even though you might think it is not:D
Which Jackson's you are talking about and which one of them have too much dignity and privacy concerns?

Jac bros did already one reality show, Jermaine did wife swap and Celeb Big brother, Latoya did reality show, 3T did reality show, and Alejandra and her brood would have wanted to do one but it got scrapped. It doesn't leave many Jacksons with too much dignity and privacy issues?

Which Jackson's you are talking about and which one of them have too much dignity and privacy concerns?

Jac bros did already one reality show, Jermaine did wife swap and Celeb Big brother, Latoya did reality show, 3T did reality show, and Alejandra and her brood would have wanted to do one but it got scrapped. It doesn't leave many Jacksons with too much dignity and privacy issues?

And do not forget, Joe and 3T, I think also Jermaine were also "star guests" in Germany Big Brother.

I don't watch the Kardashians' show, but do know their 2nd level of "fame" (first level is being related to OJ Simpson's lawyer, the late Robert Kardashian Sr.) was the result of Kim's sex tape. They took advantage of what is supposed to be a private matter and showed no dignity by using that to launch them into the spotlight. The Jacksons didn't have to go that route because the first generation actually has TALENT. The second generation (and counting) doesn't have to resort to such sordid behavior to get attention. Their first level of fame (the Jackson 5/Jacksons, Mike solo and Janet) is huge enough to avoid having to step into the gutter.

And do not forget, Joe and 3T, I think also Jermaine were also "star guests" in Germany Big Brother.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know Joe was in reality show? Was he in German Big Brother?

Chrissy Supernatural ?@Supernatural979 4. Dez.

@tajjackson3 @tjjackson @tarylljackson can u plz RT for all ur UK fans This is GREAT NEWS can't wait to watch
CVX5PmpWIAED9Wv.jpg

I think it horrible that they sold their life in this way, it seems horrible to me appearing boys seem horrible to speak of Michael,

Back