Jacksons: The Next Generation [REALITY SHOW DISCUSSION ONLY]

I could only manage ten minutes of it. WELL? I think she only appeared in the reality show to stir up some controversy. Very MINOR controversy. DNA tests are accurate. NEXT?

I think celebrities have had fake kids and stalkers since forever (the only other fake kids I remember off the top of my head was the Bill Cosby 'daughter' that went to prison for blackmail/extortion and a Clark Gable kid-but that was when I was a kid)
Stalkers are a different story and they can do crazy things, as we know, like break into their idol's house or even kill them.

I think Tanay may be funny and all for their show, but they really need to nip all of this in the bud. They are actually committing criminal acts of fraud-I've seen her on CNN and some other shows yakking about Paris, and some entertainment shows where they pay for her appearance.

And the Gepetto guy who claims to be Jermaine's kid is on probation for committing fraud against a couple for 60 thousand dollars. This is couple is just part of a slew of people he's taken money from-one was an old lady who took him in her house, let him stay there, and gave him a few thousand dollars. I think he has another case coming up. And what's the kid's name who is claiming to be Michael's? Brandon? I don't know if he's done anything criminally or not, but the fact that he's been paid to supposedly take part in a DNA test constitutes fraud of a sort.

Now, I love Michael, but if somebody came knocking at my door claiming to be HIS kid, and needed a place to stay-I'd say "get outta here." But there are a lot of gullible people out there. They just need to go to court and get them shut down.

I thought everyone was able to see through her!!! Even if she came on the show for ratings and attention this attention is not good for her.. If she going around saying she's a Jackson and from the Jacksons on national TV it is shown that she's not.. This severally lowers her future earning potential.. She would be stupid to think otherwise!

She aint no Jackson, she looks nothing like them and how she acted - she knows it!!

And as far as Gepetto Jackson, maybe more like "Ghetto Jackson"... H throws on son aviators and does his hair like Jermaine and people buy into it..
LMFAO at "Ghetto Jackson"!! It seems Bobby Brown's sister supports that fool's claim of being Jermaine's son.

^^^^ Oh yeah, that would be the reason then

Only according to Tanay who stated that the show was cancelled as soon as SHE was no longer appearing in it. Made it sound like it was cancelled mid season, which it wasn't. Must be nice to have such a high opinion of oneself.

Anyway as I said earlier, they need to bring legal action as joking aside she makes some pretty strong statements.

I agree their need to bring legal action she keep claim that it is true and still using the Jacksons name. Look like to me the radio station was on her side saying thinks for clear that up. 3T should go after her like you said in the bold she is saying that Tito had affair while he was still marry Dee Dee their mom Tanay putting it out there

Look like a family feud in the making that would be good for the second season call Tanay on her bluff. If she still want to keep on saying she is a Jacksons make her prove it.

Last edited:
Why these fake Jacksons want to put their mothers on blast as possible skanks I'll never understand.

Just a few minutes ago a "Michael Jackson" was paged over the store's intercom to pic up his photo order from the photo lab, LOL! Like clockwork I went over there to see this MJ. He laughed when he saw the crowd and joked 'I'm not his secret child' and we all laughed!

^^^hahaha!! Too funny! I wish I had some funny "Michael" experiences in real life!

Come to Georgia; I've met at least 4 dudes named "Michael Jackson" and neither one of them pulled a Tanay...ROFLMAO! 3 of them were white and said they were named after a relative that fought for the Confederate Army in the Civil War and the 4th one was the guy getting his photos printed at the store tonight. He said he was named after one of his uncles.

LastTear;4116237 said:
Only according to Tanay who stated that the show was cancelled as soon as SHE was no longer appearing in it. Made it sound like it was cancelled mid season, which it wasn't. Must be nice to have such a high opinion of oneself.

Anyway as I said earlier, they need to bring legal action as joking aside she makes some pretty strong statements.

When she lies, she is very bold. Lifetime advertised that reality show as 6 episode show, and no way that she didn't read the articles.

I was thinking her talk about taking Tito to court. She said she sued Tito, got lawyers and the whole shebang, but Tito didn't show up.
I don't know how things works in NY, but I assume that is you sue someone, the other party gets served and is summoned to appear on court, and if you don't appear to court, police will get you there then? Tanya didn't clear out that what happen then, but if Tito didn't appear to court, where did she got that alleged DNA test done and by whom, if it wasn't court ordered?

The other thing that I was thinking what she said. She said 3T has Michael Jackson, but they don't do anything about it?
I took it that she thinks 3T doesn't use MJ's name often enough to get visibility in the media.

Anyways, it seems like the interview is taken down and Tanay has her tweets protected, I wonder if she got cease and desist letter?
While I was looking the interview and found another one from her done in September:

HCM. How would you describe your relationship with your family?

Tanay. I love my dad. I speak with a few of my cousins here and there but I don’t trust my brothers. They are very jealous of my career and they wish to tear me down. They recently kidnapped me and took my DNA sample to make a fool out of me on T.V. All three of them are harassing my career because they are not getting enough publicity. They dont understand what hard work is. I do. They are evil, they are criminals and I will never trust them again.
http://hoodcriticmagazine.com/2015/09/24/exclusive-interview-with-tanay-jackson/

So now 3T is being accused of kidnapping her:bugeyed

Very sad. Once upon a time, delusional people would receive treatment for their mental health. Now TV production companies seem to take advantage of them. I hope that someone manages to effect a media blackout for her, at least until she has received some effective healthcare.

Bubs;4116286 said:
When she lies, she is very bold. Lifetime advertised that reality show as 6 episode show, and no way that she didn't read the articles.

I was thinking her talk about taking Tito to court. She said she sued Tito, got lawyers and the whole shebang, but Tito didn't show up.
I don't know how things works in NY, but I assume that is you sue someone, the other party gets served and is summoned to appear on court, and if you don't appear to court, police will get you there then? Tanya didn't clear out that what happen then, but if Tito didn't appear to court, where did she got that alleged DNA test done and by whom, if it wasn't court ordered?

The other thing that I was thinking what she said. She said 3T has Michael Jackson, but they don't do anything about it?
I took it that she thinks 3T doesn't use MJ's name often enough to get visibility in the media.

Anyways, it seems like the interview is taken down and Tanay has her tweets protected, I wonder if she got cease and desist letter?
While I was looking the interview and found another one from her done in September:

HCM. How would you describe your relationship with your family?

Tanay. I love my dad. I speak with a few of my cousins here and there but I don’t trust my brothers. They are very jealous of my career and they wish to tear me down. They recently kidnapped me and took my DNA sample to make a fool out of me on T.V. All three of them are harassing my career because they are not getting enough publicity. They dont understand what hard work is. I do. They are evil, they are criminals and I will never trust them again.
http://hoodcriticmagazine.com/2015/09/24/exclusive-interview-with-tanay-jackson/

So now 3T is being accused of kidnapping her:bugeyed

She is very, very bold and that's what made me question whether she has convinced herself that her lies are the truth.

Tito confirmed that she took him to court, however, he claims she was the one who didn't show up. Apart from some articles back in early '09 where it states that this woman was taking Tito to Brooklyn family court in the summer of '08 for him to publicly acknowledge that she was his daughter. You are correct that there would have been a summons on Tito if he didn't show up (and she that he was summoned) and therefore I think we would have heard more about it if that were the case. But... if she didn't show up then probably nothing would have happened as she was the one bringing the case. Personally I think it more likely that the court date was booked, at some stage they had a DNA test (probably Titos lawyers insisted) it was negative so she was a no show. Thing with Tanay,and this is where she is very clever, she never finishes the story ie Tito was summoned.... and then what?

Evrything is shut down? I would imagine you maybe right with the cease and desist because that girl has so much front I doubt any fan interaction would cause her to do that.

Yes and she said something along the lines that if she had Michael Jackson she would be Beyoncé right now. Lol

I think she is bold plan old scam artist.
When she did that interview, for someone who doesn't know her background, would think she is believable and everything she says is true (few exceptions).

I don't think 3T or Tito will take her to court, because it gives her the publicity she graves, then she can make career of it (isn't the reality tv full of people that have made their careers of being somebody's lover etc...) and she is certainly entertaining, so media wouldn't care of her background.
Secondly, if they take her court and wins the case, she cannot pay any damages, and 3T and Tito are left to pay the bill, and again, she can make career out it, and cry to media that all along she believed Tito was her father and she has been fooled by x person, and media still doesn't care and gives her more attention.

PS, I didn't see Tanay episodes, how 3T got her dna and did the reality show show how they kidnapped Tanay?

Ps2, her facebook still works: https://www.facebook.com/tanayjackson/

She seems to have a photo of herself with Joe's brother with caption
TANAY
Tanay was recently spotted in Phoenix Arizona at the Grand Arizona Resort and Spa reuniting with family members for a private event. (Right) Tanay with her Grand Uncle. (Joe Jackson's brother)
April 21

Last edited:
I think she is bold plan old scam artist.
When she did that interview, for someone who doesn't know her background, would think she is believable and everything she says is true (few exceptions).

I don't think 3T or Tito will take her to court, because it gives her the publicity she graves, then she can make career of it (isn't the reality tv full of people that have made their careers of being somebody's lover etc...) and she is certainly entertaining, so media wouldn't care of her background.
Secondly, if they take her court and wins the case, she cannot pay any damages, and 3T and Tito are left to pay the bill, and again, she can make career out it, and cry to media that all along she believed Tito was her father and she has been fooled by x person, and media still doesn't care and gives her more attention.

PS, I didn't see Tanay episodes, how 3T got her dna and did the reality show show how they kidnapped Tanay?

Ps2, her facebook still works: https://www.facebook.com/tanayjackson/

She seems to have a photo of herself with Joe's brother with caption
TANAY
Tanay was recently spotted in Phoenix Arizona at the Grand Arizona Resort and Spa reuniting with family members for a private event. (Right) Tanay with her Grand Uncle. (Joe Jackson's brother)
April 21

At her meeting on camera with 3T, Tanay said to them' You know you can take a sibling DNA test'?. She was asked if she would be willing and she said 'Yeah'. The only thing that she wanted to do ( when they eventually got to the clinic) was to ask 3T if the results could be kept private between the four of them. She was told 'No, that would not be fair'. So, (by asking to keep the results private) I assume that she knew the test would be negative before she took it. Maybe she thought that 3T would refuse to take the test?

I think she will always come up with some excuse but it would be hard for her if Tito could prove the DNA test they had done back in 2008 was negative, then that would show that she has knowingly deceived people.

The clip you saw with Jermaine was them all arriving to take the test, she wasn't kidnapped at all. When there she whispered to Taj and asked if they could keep the results to themselves and she also disappeared for a while as didn't feel very well. Not really the actions of someone who is confident of the results given that she claims her results were positive with Tito.

As for meeting up with members of the family..... Close knit? Lol

Tanay's behaviour is very typical of people with delusions of grandeur. I really don't think that she can help herself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delusion of Grandeur
By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.

Delusion of GrandeurA delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Sometimes, in popular language, this disorder may be known as “megalomania,” but is more accurately referred to as narcissistic personality disorder if it is a core component of a person’s personality and identity. In such disorders, the person has a greatly out-of-proportion sense of their own worth and value in the world. People with this issue can also sometimes have a taste for the finer, more extravagant things in life.

Sometimes drug use or abuse can intensify or bring on episodes of delusion of grandeur. People who take phencyclidine (PCP) or amphetamines are especially at risk. People who are high and experience a delusion of grandeur may be at increased risk for physically harmful behavior. For instance, if you believe you are capable of flying after taking PCP, and try to jump off a 10-story building based upon that false belief, you may be at serious risk of death.

Example: A woman believes she has been selected by a deity for eventual elevation to divine status; she goes around blessing people.
http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2008/delusion-of-grandeur/

At her meeting on camera with 3T, Tanay said to them' You know you can take a sibling DNA test'?. She was asked if she would be willing and she said 'Yeah'. The only thing that she wanted to do ( when they eventually got to the clinic) was to ask 3T if the results could be kept private between the four of them. She was told 'No, that would not be fair'. So, (by asking to keep the results private) I assume that she knew the test would be negative before she took it. Maybe she thought that 3T would refuse to take the test?

Once again, she boldly lied that 3T kidnapped her, when actually she volunteered to do it with them:D
That requires very special type of character :scratch:

Maybe that Pinochhio guy is teaching her art of how to be Jackson family member, as seemingly nothing stops him to go back to his ways once he gets out of the jail or whatever they do to him.

If she's saying that 3T kidnapped her, I think she's crossed a line into defamation and could be sued for it. Clearly, she agreed/gave consent, which is documented in the show.

PS.. She's a little too 'structured' to be a Jackson! ... I guess structured is not the right word, I'm just trying to find a nice word for 'Manly'!?!?

just sayin' her face/body structure is not Jackson....

Even Joh' Vonnie looks more Jackson and she has no Katherine blood in her where much of the 'Jackson' look come from.

If she's saying that 3T kidnapped her, I think she's crossed a line into defamation and could be sued for it. Clearly, she agreed/gave consent, which is documented in the show.

I would think that was defamation and also her claims that Taj threatened Gepetto/Andre - both of those are offences.

PS.. She's a little too 'structured' to be a Jackson! ... I guess structured is not the right word, I'm just trying to find a nice word for 'Manly'!?!?

just sayin' her face/body structure is not Jackson....

Even Joh' Vonnie looks more Jackson and she has no Katherine blood in her where much of the 'Jackson' look come from.

Yeah I know what you mean.... I don't think she looks much like a Jackson either.

Bubs;4116331 said:
Once again, she boldly lied that 3T kidnapped her, when actually she volunteered to do it with them:D
That requires very special type of character :scratch:

Maybe that Pinochhio guy is teaching her art of how to be Jackson family member, as seemingly nothing stops him to go back to his ways once he gets out of the jail or whatever they do to him.

If Tanay was quoted correctly, she is really not thinking logically at all for a 'schemer'. If she was 'kidnapped' and the test was negative, by definition 3T cannot be her brothers.

If she wanted to 'scheme', (and use logic) she would be better off accusing them of somehow having changed one of the DNA samples that was used. (Perhaps she hasn't thought of that yet..).

I don’t trust my brothers. They are very jealous of my career and they wish to tear me down. They recently kidnapped me and took my DNA sample to make a fool out of me on T.V.

If Tanay was quoted correctly, she is really not thinking logically at all for a 'schemer'. If she was 'kidnapped' and the test was negative, by definition 3T cannot be her brothers.

If she wanted to 'scheme', (and use logic) she would be better off accusing them of somehow having changed one of the DNA samples that was used. (Perhaps she hasn't thought of that yet..).

Well actually on Twitter she has made statements such as 'did you see the results'? 'No you saw a piece of paper with no letter head' - so she is certainly accusing them of lying about the results. Previous to that she was hinting that perhaps Tito isn't Taj's father!

Well actually on Twitter she has made statements such as 'did you see the results'? 'No you saw a piece of paper with no letter head' - so she is certainly accusing them of lying about the results. Previous to that she was hinting that perhaps Tito isn't Taj's father!

I hadn't been following Twitter....I don't think I could keep up with the twists and turns in her arguments. :) Physicists say that there are probably lots of parallel universes, but I really think that Tanay is in one all of her own.

What does her mother have to say about all of this mess? I know Brandon Howard was shut down by his own mom AND dad about supposedly being Mike's son. Is Tanay's mom encouraging her delusion?

Where is she "big" on the "charts"?

As far as I know only two charts the OMJ (?) hip hop chart, in the top five with other people I have never heard of. And the chart in her head.

Funny thing is that she took that chart position in that chart I have never heard of to boast that she was higher in the charts than Janet! :hysterical:

I don't know anything about her mother, I believe Tanay's real name is Tanesha Jonelle Rodney.

I hadn't been following Twitter....I don't think I could keep up with the twists and turns in her arguments. :) Physicists say that there are probably lots of parallel universes, but I really think that Tanay is in one all of her own.

So True. Sometimes she comes off so delusional she actually makes me sad for her, and other times, and especially her arrogance, she just annoys the heck out of me. I wish she'd just go on and pursue whatever she wants to pursue and drop all the Jackson family talk. But then, that's the only reason anyone is interested in her AT ALL and despite her delusions, she knows that. Her need for attention really is pathetic and sad.

What does her mother have to say about all of this mess? I know Brandon Howard was shut down by his own mom AND dad about supposedly being Mike's son. Is Tanay's mom encouraging her delusion?

She said that she did not want her mom to be involved but how can she not be when Tanay is saying that Tito had affair with her mom while he was marry to Dee Dee so she is in the picture. I hope she is not backing Tanay delusion if anything she need to clear it up.

This may be a bit off topic but GOSH is Genevieve tough to deal with or what???

I actually was talking about Breana but typed Genevieve.. my bad!

I actually was talking about Breana but typed Genevieve.. my bad!
haha-I have to tell you that when I was watching the scene with Breana and Taryll-and she wanted to get married. I expected her to say "I want to get married or we're over", and then wham-she says and so nonchalantly-"I want to get married-either to you or SOMEONE ELSE'=
Dam! That threw me-my mouth flew open-how cold can you be? This to a man you're supposed to love? I would have said-fine-get out of here.

Anyway, a few minutes after that scene my mind was wandering-and all of the sudden I was in Michael and Lisa Marie's breakfast room-and he was saying "If you don't have a baby with me, Debbie will." And I yelled out "fine-go ahead!!! Get out of here."

What made me think of that? I have NO idea! I never think about her unless someone is discussing her. Really bizarre.

Back