Jacksons: The Next Generation [REALITY SHOW DISCUSSION ONLY]

In my opinion TJ and Frances scarified a lot. TJ used to drive back and forth spending hours just commuting. That would have taken him away from his family and probably be really tiring. I think it is a good thing that they are now closer to PPB. I feel especially Paris would really benefit from a strong and close parental supervision and guidance. Her instagram shows the positive effect TJ and Frances has on her life. Although they might be living in a mansion now, not having their own independence and being a visitor in someone else's home probably isn't the most desirable situation for them. They showed how their stuff even clothing are in storage. so that's a sacrifice in my book. As I mentioned before TJ didn't have to do any of this so he and his wife is quite impressive in that regard.

How does Paris instagram shows the positve effect TJ and Frances have on her? I thought she only posted on a daily baisis photos from herself. I can not see that this is a healthy thing. He also was a long time Paris guardian and did nothing in intervention to her twitter account. The whole word saw that Paris was really in a bad shape and ony disturbing herself with her self-exposure.

Was there not also a issue on pobate court TJ be a co-guardion and living 3 hours away from the kids.

I'm going to choke because I have to agree with Joe, or the woman who posts on Joe's behalf, as I really cannot see Joe saying his "children are precious":D

puke.gif

I'm going to choke because I have to agree with Joe, or the woman who posts on Joe's behalf, as I really cannot see Joe saying his "children are precious":D

puke.gif

Lol. He seems to have mellowed of late. He got quite a bit of stick when he spelt his wife's name wrong. 😂😂

Btw, Tanay isn't giving up or going away, she is still Titos daughter!

Janet has made her own way, especially as an actress, but apparently she never supported the rest of the family the way Michael did.

Good for her! She wasn't obligated to and neither was Mike. I kinda wish he DIDN'T...

I like the example of Bill Gates (in reference to his children not inheriting all of his wealth, plus teaching them how to give back) and would add the late Princess Diana as another example of showing her kids how to have compassion for those less fortunate than they are. William and Harry are privileged due to being royal, but they CARE about and do for those that aren't. And Sting said his kids aren't getting much (if any) of his wealth because he doesn't want them to rest on his laurels/hard work/success.

Who is teaching the next generation Jacksons (all of them) that? Sadly I don't think anyone is.

Last edited:
Good for her! She wasn't obligated to and neither was Mike. I kinda wish he DIDN'T...

I like the example of Bill Gates (in reference to his children not inheriting all of his wealth, plus teaching them how to give back) and would add the late Princess Diana as another example of showing her kids how to have compassion for those less fortunate than they are. William and Harry are privileged due to being royal, but they CARE about and do for those that aren't.
I don't mind wealthy parents leaving money to their kids in a trust fund, but I like the way they put importance on an education and doing work that you love. And at the same time they need to instill the values of compassion and empathy with those less fortunate-It made me think of Prince's grammy speech where he said they were going to "continue our dad's work of Heal the World"-
and that made me then think of Diana-William and Harry can be held up as the perfect blueprint of what to do right with these kids-wealth, fame, broken homes, tragic early death of a parent and all.

Lol. He seems to have mellowed of late. He got quite a bit of stick when he spelt his wife's name wrong. ????

Btw, Tanay isn't giving up or going away, she is still Titos daughter!

Oh, is she? Then it means Taj is not Tito's son, and the plot thickens:smilerolleyes:

Oh, is she? Then it means Taj is not Tito's son, and the plot thickens:smilerolleyes:

That was suggested at one point. Now she just says 'did you see the DNA results'? 'It's a reality show' and feels sorry for those taken in by it. I politely tweet her that she should show the one she had done with her 'Dad' but apparently I was harassing her!

That was suggested at one point. Now she just says 'did you see the DNA results'? 'It's a reality show' and feels sorry for those taken in by it. I politely tweet her that she should show the one she had done with her 'Dad' but apparently I was harassing her!

Once you decide to be one of the Jackson's child, nothing can get between you and your "dad":D

Oh well, I don't mind if she wants to be Tito's daughter, from now on, I'm going to be Michael's offspring:giggle:

Once you decide to be one of the Jackson's child, nothing can get between you and your "dad":D

Oh well, I don't mind if she wants to be Tito's daughter, from now on, I'm going to be Michael's offspring:giggle:

In that case you can call me Mummy :girl_whistle::girl_whistle:

In that case you can call me Mummy :girl_whistle::girl_whistle:

Hah, I did not see that one coming:scratch:
Yeah, you are better off being Michael's wife than child, I think:D

Okay i miss it is Tanay Tito daughter? Did 3T tell that she was their sister or not? or did their keep it between them?

Sorry.

^^^^ According to 3T and their DNA test she is not related. According to Tito she is a 'pain' and she was the one who didn't show for their court case back in early 09 - According to Tanay she is still their sister and it was all for ratings for their show (work that one out).

I was going by what TJ said their will not keep anything hiding like the first Generation did but it could be for the show to keep ppls watching.

I was going by what TJ said their will not keep anything hiding like the first Generation did but it could be for the show to keep ppls watching.

She is the only one who benefits by lying and refuses to show her so called positive DNA test she had done with Tito, also refuses to show her birth certificate. She is a fraud who is profiting by using the Jackson name.

She is the only one who benefits by lying and refuses to show her so called positive DNA test she had done with Tito, also refuses to show her birth certificate. She is a fraud who is profiting by using the Jackson name.

Hmm you could right here . Imo i do not believe she is their sister. When she hide from Jermaine that was a sight she did not what Jremaine to aks her any question she not really a Jacksons just a fan who what to believe she is a Jacksons. If 3T get a second seasons maybe she will come clean who know.

How does Paris instagram shows the positve effect TJ and Frances have on her? I thought she only posted on a daily baisis photos from herself. I can not see that this is a healthy thing. He also was a long time Paris guardian and did nothing in intervention to her twitter account. The whole word saw that Paris was really in a bad shape and ony disturbing herself with her self-exposure.

Was there not also a issue on pobate court TJ be a co-guardion and living 3 hours away from the kids.

There were two instagrams - a fake one and a recently verified real one.

I'm not going to repeat her personal issues here and turn this into gossip. I'll just say this: he suicide attempt is public information. On her real instagram she has referred to the reasons / problems behind it. She is also referring to TJ and his wife and "mom and pops". Added all together, I personally think Paris at least needs close parental supervision and guidance and it's apparent that TJ and his wife is providing it. I believe TJ and Frances moving in with Katherine coincides with Paris's return from her treatment. So while they may have made mistakes in the past, it looks to me like they have learned from it.

I also think family dynamics was also a factor beforehand. Katherine was the guardian and TJ only became a co-guardian less than a year before Paris's situation. You might remember how some Jacksons weren't happy that TJ was getting the co-guardian from Katherine. So I'm not quite sure how much power he had back then. In other words who was making the decisions? TJ or Katherine? Was TJ just doing errands without any authority to make decisions?

I looked up this clip from the show and had to laugh! She KNOWS she's a fraud and that's why she was dodging Jermaine. Love him or hate him; Jermaine will call people out that are trying to get over on the family.

Tanay Jackson speaks about her appearance on " The Jackson's Next Generation" on Sweet to the Soul

It ain't over yet:D

I looked up this clip from the show and had to laugh! She KNOWS she's a fraud and that's why she was dodging Jermaine. Love him or hate him; Jermaine will call people out that are trying to get over on the family.

I don't know about that, she is regularly posting images etc of her and her 'cousin' Gepetto Jackson (Jermaines fake son) and to my knowledge he hasn't said anything about him.

Tanay Jackson speaks about her appearance on " The Jackson's Next Generation" on Sweet to the Soul

It ain't over yet:D

Oh my, she sure knows how to spin it. I really wish the Jacksons would lake legal action - I know 3T took some action but clearly it wasn't enough. This woman is using the Jackson name to profit from, she is defrauding Jackson fans who would automatically support a Jackson just cos of the name.

Did you all hear all the lies about Michael?

Im wondering if Tanay actually believes all this crap.

Ps. Tanay, your mother is not an innocent party as you claim as, according to you, she knowingly had a relationship with a married man.

What is this with people wanting to be this or that Jackson's offsprings or the mother of their offsprings or the father of their offsprings?

Does Madonna have similar issues?
Or Prince?
Or Bill Clinton?

It seems like an exclusively Jackson thing.

What is this with people wanting to be this or that Jackson's offsprings or the mother of their offsprings or the father of their offsprings?

Does Madonna have similar issues?
Or Prince?
Or Bill Clinton?

It seems like an exclusively Jackson thing.

I was wondering the very same thing. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the Jacksons are known to not address these issues, personally that annoys me because they are not protecting their fans. If one person got sued then it would prevent all the others imo.

I guess by by what is currently happening with Tanay they would say that this is exactly why they don't because by addressing doesnt necessarily shut these people down, however, legal action would solve it.

Damn, I deserve to get my ass whooped for watching 30 minutes of that Tanay interview or at least to be shamed of myself

pURGR.gif

-----------------------------------
Q: Do you have pictures of you and Michael?
A: I have one, but this was after he died.
A: It was me, and him on the poster
---------------------------------------

If I take a photo of me standing on front of the Michael poster, does that prove that he is my father?

"Cousin Andre run after me"
She hangs with Jermaine's son Andre (Vann/Gepetto) too:D

I thought everyone was able to see through her!!! Even if she came on the show for ratings and attention this attention is not good for her.. If she going around saying she's a Jackson and from the Jacksons on national TV it is shown that she's not.. This severally lowers her future earning potential.. She would be stupid to think otherwise!

She aint no Jackson, she looks nothing like them and how she acted - she knows it!!

And as far as Gepetto Jackson, maybe more like "Ghetto Jackson"... H throws on son aviators and does his hair like Jermaine and people buy into it..

Damn, I deserve to get my ass whooped for watching 30 minutes of that Tanay interview or at least to be shamed of myself

pURGR.gif

-----------------------------------
Q: Do you have pictures of you and Michael?
A: I have one, but this was after he died.
A: It was me, and him on the poster
---------------------------------------

If I take a photo of me standing on front of the Michael poster, does that prove that he is my father?

"Cousin Andre run after me"
She hangs with Jermaine's son Andre (Vann/Gepetto) too:D

30 minutes - was that all? Seemed a lot longer. Lol One would think she could manage to not eat for the 30 minutes, wonder if she ever found the food that fell down her cleavage. What a lady!

Did you get the bit that Taj 'threatened' Andre/Geppetto? I mean, really? Maybe he threatened him with his backpack. And Katherine looking suspicious at her.... how very dare she.

Funny how how there were no photos with Michael especially when you consider she stared in Remember the Time. Smdh

30 minutes - was that all? Seemed a lot longer. Lol One would think she could manage to not eat for the 30 minutes, wonder if she ever found the food that fell down her cleavage. What a lady!

Did you get the bit that Taj 'threatened' Andre/Geppetto? I mean, really? Maybe he threatened him with his backpack. And Katherine looking suspicious at her.... how very dare she.

Funny how how there were no photos with Michael especially when you consider she stared in Remember the Time. Smdh

It was actually over 40 minutes but I skipped at least last 10 minutes.

I didn't see she dropped something, I was just wondering what the heck is she digging her stuff:)

Maybe she didn't have any photos with MJ because she said something about that Jackson's allowed to take photos at certain time, and when she was with MJ, it wasn't inside of that time limit:smilerolleyes:

I have this to say to Tanay if you are tried of the talk put up the proof no proof stop using the Jacksons name. Wow she is a good actor here their were just eat up her story she is really making herself look bad why would you going around say that Tito Jackson is your father and you are not showing any proof that this is true. Honey you can forget about privacy you have put it all out there. That was rude what she said about Katherine so disrespectful no feeling what so ever.

So is the show cancel?

She was eating and she drop what she was eaten look like in her bra she was looking down there.

It was actually over 40 minutes but I skipped at least last 10 minutes.

I didn't see she dropped something, I was just wondering what the heck is she digging her stuff:)

Maybe she didn't have any photos with MJ because she said something about that Jackson's allowed to take photos at certain time, and when she was with MJ, it wasn't inside of that time limit:smilerolleyes:

^^^^ Oh yeah, that would be the reason then

I have this to say to Tanay if you are tried of the talk put up the proof no proof stop using the Jacksons name. Wow she is a good actor here their were just eat up her story she is really making herself look bad why would you going around say that Tito Jackson is your father and you are not showing any proof that this is true. Honey you can forget about privacy you have put it all out there. That was rude what she said about Katherine so disrespectful no feeling what so ever.

So is the show cancel?

She was eating and she drop what she was eaten look like in her bra she was looking down there.

Only according to Tanay who stated that the show was cancelled as soon as SHE was no longer appearing in it. Made it sound like it was cancelled mid season, which it wasn't. Must be nice to have such a high opinion of oneself.

Anyway as I said earlier, they need to bring legal action as joking aside she makes some pretty strong statements.

You know I wonder if some of these fake Jacksons are told that they are part of the Jackson family when they are young because the real 'daddy' dipped out and 'mommy' gave this fantasy story to give the kid(s) a fantasy to believe in.... and once they got older It manifests into THIS!

Back