Janet Jackson Harper’s Bazaar Magazine Tell-All Interview...Interview NOW POSTED!!!

Re: Janet Jackson Harper’s Bazaar Magazine Tell-All Interview

I really want to see what Janet has to say. She's one of the people close to Michael I do trust, I hope she won't disappoint.

lol yeah that's why it doesn't get me exited as well. Always the same old common answers.

And you know the interviewer never asks the questions that matter lol

Any member of Michael's family has the right to either speak out or stay silent, they are afterall his family.

I don't understand why some people are so against the Jackson family.
I agree. Fans speak out all the time. How arrogant to think that we are allowed to speak out but his own family isn't.

I agree. Fans speak out all the time. How arrogant to think that we are allowed to speak out but his own family isn't.

It depends on their motivation for speaking out. When LaToya spoke out in 93-4, it wasn't from the best of intentions. A lot of the Jacksons have spoken only when they were paid. I guess that's understandable since a lot of them are or were struggling financially. Obviously that doesn't apply to Janet.

When LaToya spoke in 93 it was to avoid another beating or worse. Some fans do accept that, others choose not to. But people have already discussed that topic a zillion times before and it's unlikely that those who still hate LaToya will ever change their opinion about her, so it's pointless to even try.
It depends on their motivation for speaking out. When LaToya spoke out in 93-4, it wasn't from the best of intentions.

When LaToya spoke in 93 it was to avoid another beating or worse. Some fans do accept that, others choose not to. But people have already discussed that topic a zillion times before and it's unlikely that those who still hate LaToya will ever change their opinion about her, so it's pointless to even try.

If your comment was directed at me, I certainly don't "hate" her. In fact, I feel sorry for her in many ways. I always felt she was frustrated and disappointed at not being able to have a career on the level of Janet and that she was the black sheep of the family. If we take her account at face value, then, yes, she felt obligated to implicate Michael out of a sense of self-preservation but I do think part of her enjoyed seeing the invincible icon humbled, to a degree, as Michael was in '93, and that she was able to play a role in that.

If your comment was directed at me, I certainly don't "hate" her.
It wasn't directed at you, or anyone else in particular for that matter.
I do think part of her enjoyed seeing the invincible icon humbled, to a degree, as Michael was in '93, and that she was able to play a role in that.
Nah, I don't think so. But let me put it like this: If I am wrong about her I'm only guilty of having too high an opinion of a woman who is not as kindhearted as I think she is. But if those that hate her (not you;)) are wrong about her they are guilty of saying bad things about a good person. I'd rather be a member of the first group than one of the second group.

At least we know with Janet it'll be from heart and not because I need 200k from some skanky tabloid like the others have done since his passing.

annieruok? said:
Any member of Michael's family has the right to either speak out or stay silent, they are afterall his family.
I'll keep what I really feel to myself and just quote you guys.

At least didn't go to The Sun or The Mirror, two papers that have always attacked MJ in the past. Which is why I can't understand, Jermaine, Tito & Marlon going to them. Jackie has been very quite, he seems the quietest of the remaining brothers.

If by telling the truth and getting paid in the process. is a great deal for me..What say you?
I think with the sales of Halperin book going to zero, they have woken up to the fact that fans will not buy negative stuff on Michael, so many are now changing their thoughts and writing positive things. However, this does not mean that they have changed their beliefs in Micheal even after knowing the truth..Ego..that what it is..

False! False! False!

I really want to see what Janet has to say.

Hmmmmmm, I don't see whats wrong with the family speaking. This is devastating for them. We GET it- some people in the family spoke at weird times, but honestly- show biz is what they were raised in- they know Michael is the most famous person in the world, and if they wanna speak to the world and to the fans, they will!

I like Janet, and I like the Jackson family. Although u guys are probably right- it won't reallybe a 'tell all'- I'm not mad at her!

After I thought about it, Janet will probably speak very little of Michael.

I think it's the editors of the magazine who exaggerated the title so that more people will be interested to buy this issue. -_-

I think it's the editors of the magazine who exaggerated the title so that more people will be interested to buy this issue. -_-

Because the Jackson name brings ratings/money/hits/etc

Okay??? I really hope this isn't just some publicity stunt....

I have nothing against Janet but... yea....

I know that Mike and Janet were really close when they were younger. I'm not sure if they were as close as they used to be but I'm sure they still love each other very much.

Well, i dont think it is cuz Janet doesnt need a 15min of fame unlike others...If she says something about Michael...Its gonna be the honest truth. Well, I think so!

You make a good point! Janet has a movie and is working on an album so the interview will probably have two questions about MJ.

:yes: I aggree. If any of them decide to give an interview that is their perogative and we have NO RIGHT to judge. I like Janet and I'm sure her interview will be good.

What does she know that we haven't heard already?

I think she just does this because part of the deal is she will be on the front page.

Everyone is just making money on him.

Because they forget about Michael's last name & think Michael formed himself out of nothingness.

I said it before & I'll say it again & again.
His name ain't Michael Michael. It's Michael Jackson. Of the Jackson family.

John Lucas

I wanna hear what she has to say. I love Janet. I can't imagine her pain. :(

What does she know that we haven't heard already?
Well, what do WE know that hasn't been said already? Yet we talk about it daily. Strange that nobody has a problem with us discussing MJ's death, but as soon as a family member says something it's evil.

I think she just does this because part of the deal is she will be on the front page.

Everyone is just making money on him.
I wonder if fans would react the same way if it had been another member of the family who had died and Michael talked about it in an interview. Are MJ's family members expected to crawl under a rock from now on? Must Janet give up on her career because if she doesn't she will be accused of cashing in? Or maybe family members should just ignore Michael in interviews in which case we will accuse them of not caring and being insensitive.

I wonder if fans would react the same way if it had been another member of the family who had died and Michael talked about it in an interview. Are MJ's family members expected to crawl under a rock from now on? Must Janet give up on her career because if she doesn't she will be accused of cashing in? Or maybe family members should just ignore Michael in interviews in which case we will accuse them of not caring and being insensitive.

:clapping:

Is this true? :huh:

WTF is she going to talk about to Harpers Bazaar magazine? Out of all mags!?!?!
It's a fashion magazine!

IMO- the family can and has the right to say anything to anyone. we as fans/ human beings have the right to form our opinions as well.
with that said.... i agree... Janet has always been honest and also been very private.
I just hope the Harper Bazaar isn't getting their hopes up. Janet might say what she said at the BET Awards... Short, Sweet, Straight to the Point.
Janet has been classy, a person with integrity, very private, fiercely protective of michael always...

i don't understand. people shouldn't upset with the family members talking about that has traumatized the family. it's different if a person was being disrespectful to michael. that is different. but just because they talk to the mag... ? come on .

what ..? one day paris will be asked about what she said at the memorial... are we gonna be mad at her?

Janet- we luv you. do what you think is right. I support you. I am sorry for your loss.
you and your whole family is in my prayers.

This magazine has been in the pipeline for weeks and they are just using Michael to get people to buy the mag.
Tell-All interview doesn't exist when it comes to Janet and she will say very little in regard to Michael because she has always been that way so I expect even more so now.
Janet has a new book and a new film due out and has started work on the new album.
She will also be in Milan this month for an Aids event so the fact she is giving an interview to a fashion magazine goes to show it will be about her up and coming projects and very little about Michael.

When you lose someone, talking about them is very therapeutic. It doesn't even have to be all flowers and roses - sometimes even reminiscing with a smile all the hard times they gave you or times when they were difficult to get along with is therapeutic. Janet practically has to face some questions sooner or later. It doesn't matter if people on this board have no interest, OTHER people have interest. The general public and her fans probably want to know how she's doing, what she thinks about various rumors/reports, if it's true that she tried to stage an interventions, etc. What Janet will or will not address is her business but being a casual fan of hers I don't expect her to expose everything. She'll say enough but it won't be a wart's and all interview. lol

The only Jackson you can trust is Janet. You see she and Rebbie are the only two who haven't done something to capitalize on MJ's death.

Exactly!!

I am a Janet fan too, BTW!

Okay??? I really hope this isn't just some publicity stunt....

I have nothing against Janet but... yea....

I know that Mike and Janet were really close when they were younger. I'm not sure if they were as close as they used to be but I'm sure they still love each other very much.

I could have sworn reading in one of her old interviews somewhere that she didn't meet the children til they were a few yrs old. And it was cus they coincidentally ended up at the same hotel?
Ah well. Family is full of twists and turns.
I actually just wanted to say
The NEW YORK POST sucks. And I doubt it would be a -tell all-

Back